• 157(current)
Release YouTube Plug-in Thread
Is it normal that live streams need up to 15 seconds to start?
Hi altogether,
I´ve got a problem with search results:
When I search for a song using the Youtube Plug-in (OSMC), some search results are missing.
Please note that I live in Germany.
If I use my computer, I can also find offical videos (by vevo channel).
Is my IP transmitted to the YouTube servers when searching? If not, that could be a reason for this issue: The results don´t show up because of geo blocking. But actually I think that the IP is transmitted as other users have complained about geo blocking.
Maybe I can change the language generally so that search results are costomised.
What else could be a reason for this problem? Google settings?

Have a nice weekend, thanks a lot
Mike Me
Question 
Hi

Why am i not seeing the same recomendation in the Kodi version of YouTube as in my www version of YouTube?
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Please see the following from the FAQ in Post 3 on Page 1 here:

* RECOMMENDATIONS, RECOMMENDED, and RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2017-05-06, 11:26)jmh2002 Wrote: Please see the following from the FAQ in Post 3 on Page 1 here:

* RECOMMENDATIONS, RECOMMENDED, and RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

So Kodi version doesn't support recommendations for You then. [emoji22]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
(2017-04-23, 00:02)Thinaran Wrote: I have not been able to find anyone else with this problem on Google, but maybe someone knows:

When watching youtube videos on the plugin, roughly once per day a video will randomly go silent, and after about two seconds (unless I can grab the remote and press mute quickly), there's this EXTREMELY LOUD static sound for about four-five seconds. I was afraid it had blown out my speakers the first time, but luckily all that happened was that I got a headache for about half an hour. -_-

This started happening after installing Krypton. Happens on both 17 and 17.1. Using a Mac mini with Mavericks.
This keeps happening, but this time I got a crash as well, here's the error log on Pastebin. It was too long for a forum post.
Alpha 5 is available

Alpha link

Jeff
^^ alpha3 it's been used by me whitout any problems for mounts and mounts..... install right now alpha 5. Thanks for this.
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Sorry for double post but i have a possibly interesting question:

My google account it's be associated whit two different my channel......... when i use this youtube i can see and use "My Subscription" for one of two channel...........but how i can switch and see the "Subscription" of the seconds channel ??
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
VU+ SOLO2 VTI 11.0.1 - In KODI Error Script
Please edit your post and remove the log snippet from the forum.

Please see the following for instructions about how to post a log: http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug_log
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
Hello. How can i watch "Saved playlists" from web youtube in kodi youtube addon ? Is this possible?
Why is it so often in the log :
Code:
EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
        - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
       Error Type: <class 'requests.exceptions.ConnectionError'>
       Error Contents: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.youtube.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url
(2017-05-17, 18:02)ivanmara Wrote: Hello. How can i watch "Saved playlists" from web youtube in kodi youtube addon ? Is this possible?

+1
Go to Playlists, and watch them? All your Playlists are available in the Kodi YouTube addon if you are logged in.
  • 157(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Plug-in Thread12