• 55(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-05-21, 09:46)joro_abv Wrote:
(2017-05-20, 15:17)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-20, 14:32)joro_abv Wrote: Any chance of getting a nicer media clearlogos (like those in Arctic:Zephyr, for example) ? ... or some instructions how to change em myslef will be also welcome, cause the Esturay ones are really ugly :-).

What clearlogos you mean ?

Sorry, not sure if this is the right naming - I mean the logos that show the movie resolution, sound and video format etc.

Yes you can, just replace files in media/flags. You must keeping size of PNGs or you need to edit code to adapt.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-21, 08:05)3500 Wrote: Image
it's look like your coding is not complex.
if i hit the button " \ " to exit from the fullscreen
the top and bottom side had a missing white round corner

I have already fixed this, for next release.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-21, 03:36)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-20, 18:38)Repoman Wrote:
(2017-05-20, 17:57)Guilouz Wrote: It's already the case.

Not understanding, "it's already the case". I have shows that have the check mark and titles are greyed out. However the posters still show, how can I hide the entire show until a new one is available?

In this view only clearlogos are greyed when item is watched. This view use keeping aspect ratio because it is used for music, movies etc... and they use different aspect ratio. Greyed texture can't be match with aspect ratio, it must have fixed size.

So there is know way to hide TH Show Titles until a new episode is available?
Hi Guilouz,

had to do a lot of work so I had no time to try your hints towards my problem with artistslideshow. I have deinstalled the addon and sorted my music-trees like you have described them in your 1st post.

My problem is now that i can edit artists and cd-covers and kodi shows the correct cdart which I have edited with gimp. After switiching for some clicks to films for example and then back to music kodi still loads the old art-stuff. Can't find my mistake. If i quitt kodi it is the same problem. Strange thing is that kodi saves some covers and ignores others. Any idea what I could do?

Hope you can help - best greetings
(2017-05-21, 15:28)Repoman Wrote:
(2017-05-21, 03:36)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-20, 18:38)Repoman Wrote: Not understanding, "it's already the case". I have shows that have the check mark and titles are greyed out. However the posters still show, how can I hide the entire show until a new one is available?

In this view only clearlogos are greyed when item is watched. This view use keeping aspect ratio because it is used for music, movies etc... and they use different aspect ratio. Greyed texture can't be match with aspect ratio, it must have fixed size.

So there is know way to hide TH Show Titles until a new episode is available?

Titles ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-21, 17:19)Epikur17 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

had to do a lot of work so I had no time to try your hints towards my problem with artistslideshow. I have deinstalled the addon and sorted my music-trees like you have described them in your 1st post.

My problem is now that i can edit artists and cd-covers and kodi shows the correct cdart which I have edited with gimp. After switiching for some clicks to films for example and then back to music kodi still loads the old art-stuff. Can't find my mistake. If i quitt kodi it is the same problem. Strange thing is that kodi saves some covers and ignores others. Any idea what I could do?

Hope you can help - best greetings

I don't use artist slideshow in my mod ?!

Where are the artworks? In which part of the skin ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
I can not thank ya enough for the hard work so many have done on this skin. I really do appreciate it.
Disclaimer: I can bumble around in some of the code but do not understand most of it.)
As some of us have to change the font size in the font.xml it can be a bit frustrating with how the code is. (Not only in Estuary but in most skins.) The issue that the code is a bit haphazard on the different parts of Kodi. One font may be used in a specific aspect, but then used also in a completely irrelevant part or panel.
Messing around with the font sizes to see how useful this will be for me and ran across some things. No doubt there is more, just a quick run through.
Font 12 controls movie runtime in Fanart and List views, but not wideview. Should the font not be the same used for the Movie title right beside it? Does not effect movie length in streams.
Font 13 Controls movie description in all views and movie title and runtime in widelist but not in Fanart and List view. It is also the font for popout menu on right. Also it is the font for Settings menu, but not the sub menus. But it is the font for the submenus settings
Font 27 changes movie title in the list in Fanart and List view only.

The reason I started digging around the font.xml is to change the font size of the rating flag of movies. The font was easy to find and change. But the problem is that the container (probably not the proper term) that the font is in with its background are too small for my needs. I dug through the different "view" files but could not find how to change the size.. (I found some listed in Estuary Refresh skin.) Can someone point me to the file that it would be located to change the size of the container?
Thanks in advance.
(2017-05-22, 00:50)fliphusker Wrote: I can not thank ya enough for the hard work so many have done on this skin. I really do appreciate it.
Disclaimer: I can bumble around in some of the code but do not understand most of it.)
As some of us have to change the font size in the font.xml it can be a bit frustrating with how the code is. (Not only in Estuary but in most skins.) The issue that the code is a bit haphazard on the different parts of Kodi. One font may be used in a specific aspect, but then used also in a completely irrelevant part or panel.
Messing around with the font sizes to see how useful this will be for me and ran across some things. No doubt there is more, just a quick run through.
Font 12 controls movie runtime in Fanart and List views, but not wideview. Should the font not be the same used for the Movie title right beside it? Does not effect movie length in streams.
Font 13 Controls movie description in all views and movie title and runtime in widelist but not in Fanart and List view. It is also the font for popout menu on right. Also it is the font for Settings menu, but not the sub menus. But it is the font for the submenus settings
Font 27 changes movie title in the list in Fanart and List view only.

The reason I started digging around the font.xml is to change the font size of the rating flag of movies. The font was easy to find and change. But the problem is that the container (probably not the proper term) that the font is in with its background are too small for my needs. I dug through the different "view" files but could not find how to change the size.. (I found some listed in Estuary Refresh skin.) Can someone point me to the file that it would be located to change the size of the container?
Thanks in advance.

font13 is the font by default when no font is defined.

I don't understand what you mean by "container" ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

seems to be a missunderstanding - I have deinstalled artist-slideshow, so I don't use it either.

To your question:

Kodi is installed on c: - musiclibrary is located on f:

All my files are structured as in your description - if I change pngs for cdart Kodi shows the correct changes and then "forgets" them after one shutdown.

Paths are correctly set in artwork options "manualy change artwork" - Can't see my mistake - Is Kodi not able to read artwork if musicfiles are saved on a different harddisc?

Best regards
(2017-05-22, 03:15)Guilouz Wrote: font13 is the font by default when no font is defined.

Sorry do not know the proper term, but at least I learned why some of the fonts are spread out. As you can see I have made the font bigger than 30 (I think that is max) and will not show up. Can ya tell me where I can change the size of this? Can you tell me what the box would be called if not "container"? Just so I do not use improper terminology.
Any chance those fonts issues I listed can be corrected in future releases? Not a big deal just easier to deal with for us who change the font size.
Interested in helping test if needed
(2017-05-22, 05:00)Epikur17 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

seems to be a missunderstanding - I have deinstalled artist-slideshow, so I don't use it either.

To your question:

Kodi is installed on c: - musiclibrary is located on f:

All my files are structured as in your description - if I change pngs for cdart Kodi shows the correct changes and then "forgets" them after one shutdown.

Paths are correctly set in artwork options "manualy change artwork" - Can't see my mistake - Is Kodi not able to read artwork if musicfiles are saved on a different harddisc?

Best regards

Try to delete or rename (to keep file) db from Skin Helper Service located here : Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache​\simplecache.db
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-22, 06:21)fliphusker Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 03:15)Guilouz Wrote: font13 is the font by default when no font is defined.

Sorry do not know the proper term, but at least I learned why some of the fonts are spread out. As you can see I have made the font bigger than 30 (I think that is max) and will not show up. Can ya tell me where I can change the size of this? Can you tell me what the box would be called if not "container"? Just so I do not use improper terminology.
Any chance those fonts issues I listed can be corrected in future releases? Not a big deal just easier to deal with for us who change the font size.

There is no issue with font.

You mean rating text that's right ? It's located in include 'UserRatingContent'
 Estuary MOD V2 
Would love to beta test too
(2017-05-22, 12:01)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 06:21)fliphusker Wrote:

There is no issue with font.

You mean rating text that's right ? It's located in include 'UserRatingContent'

Correct, it is not a font issue, it is the size of where the font goes that is the issue for me and others who go to change the font size.
When you say "include "userratingcontent"" I assume you are not talking about a file named as such, as I do not have one.I thought I have all the necessary addons.
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17