• 56(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-05-22, 19:22)fliphusker Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 12:01)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 06:21)fliphusker Wrote: Sorry do not know the proper term, but at least I learned why some of the fonts are spread out. As you can see I have made the font bigger than 30 (I think that is max) and will not show up. Can ya tell me where I can change the size of this? Can you tell me what the box would be called if not "container"? Just so I do not use improper terminology.
Any chance those fonts issues I listed can be corrected in future releases? Not a big deal just easier to deal with for us who change the font size.

There is no issue with font.

You mean rating text that's right ? It's located in include 'UserRatingContent'

Correct, it is not a font issue, it is the size of where the font goes that is the issue for me and others who go to change the font size.
When you say "include "userratingcontent"" I assume you are not talking about a file named as such, as I do not have one.I thought I have all the necessary addons.

No it's an include in Includes.xml
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-21, 03:38)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-20, 20:10)andiewill Wrote:
(2017-05-20, 15:20)Guilouz Wrote: Need some beta testers that use Personal widgets for next release.

Ill give it a go ............. if you still need tester's......

(2017-05-20, 20:42)Haldoggiedog Wrote:
(2017-05-20, 15:20)Guilouz Wrote: Need some beta testers that use Personal widgets for next release.

Can help

(2017-05-20, 22:57)rudrood Wrote: Would like to participate, having several "problems" with personal widgets now.

Thanks!

I will send you new release via PM. This new release use template from Skin Shortcuts to avoid widgets reloading. And I have added possibility to choose sort method and sort direction for widgets.

(2017-05-22, 18:02)mack4999 Wrote: Would love to beta test too

Available on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Amazing mod, thank you!

With this skin is there a way to exclude one of my source directories from showing in my main Movies section? For example for video sources I have:

C:\Movies
D:\Movies
E:\Documentaries

I would want only the first two directories to have their content show when I am browsing my movies, and the Documentaries to be their own section but still treated as movies so that the images and metadata are there. Any ideas?
Guilouz, do you mind to add the film rating above of the poster in the osd screen? Like it is in the rest of the screen. Sometimes I miss this info in the osd screen and I have to stop the movie, see the rating and start it again.

Thanks!
(2017-05-22, 20:30)Guilouz Wrote: No it's an include in Includes.xml
Found it and modified. I would like to thank you for helping a nub out. Smile
I do implore you to fix some of the font issues I listed above that will make things easier down the road as Estuary progresses.
(2017-05-22, 20:45)Dempsey44 Wrote: Amazing mod, thank you!

With this skin is there a way to exclude one of my source directories from showing in my main Movies section? For example for video sources I have:

C:\Movies
D:\Movies
E:\Documentaries

I would want only the first two directories to have their content show when I am browsing my movies, and the Documentaries to be their own section but still treated as movies so that the images and metadata are there. Any ideas?

Yes it's possible. You must create smart playlists http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists#Sm..._for_video with content of your movies and another smart playlist with content of your documentaries. And then pointing for each playlist to home menu items in skin settings / personalize home menu.

Here, an example for your movies :

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Name you want here</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="startswith">
        <value>C:\Movies</value>
    </rule>
        <value>D:\Movies</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

or try this one if first not working :

Code:
    <match>all</match>
        <value>C:\Movies</value>
               <value>D:\Movies</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

And for your documentaries :

Code:
    <match>one</match>
        <value>E:\Documentaries</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

Files must have .xsp extension and must be placed in userdata/playlists/video/
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-22, 21:24)ferent Wrote: Guilouz, do you mind to add the film rating above of the poster in the osd screen? Like it is in the rest of the screen. Sometimes I miss this info in the osd screen and I have to stop the movie, see the rating and start it again.

Thanks!

Like that ?

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-22, 21:52)fliphusker Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 20:30)Guilouz Wrote: No it's an include in Includes.xml
Found it and modified. I would like to thank you for helping a nub out. Smile
I do implore you to fix some of the font issues I listed above that will make things easier down the road as Estuary progresses.

What font issues ? They are not issues, font are defined in Font.xml and each font can be used for different windows, containers etc... There is no one font for one type of content.
 Estuary MOD V2 
First impressions skin from git with personal widget change on Libreelec general (RPI and Windows will follow):

In the widget apperance submenu it displayes: Posters, Thumbs, Personal widget 5, and Squares.Does Personal widget 5 belong there, and if so how can I personalize it?

When switching between the different apperance modes the selection doesn't "stick" the first time. You have to select it again otherwise it says: Not defined.

Hide submenu widget option doesn't work. The widget is always there.

No reloading and dissapearing widgets till now, looks promissing!!!

Feature request:

Make it a little clearer what the options of sort method and sort direction do. No they're labeled: personalised widget 2 1, and personalised widget 3 1 for instance. Isn't it possible to label them "Sort method" and "Sort direction".
Second impressions skin from git with personal widget change on Libreelec RPI:

Same "problems" as on Libreelec general.

But:
No reloading and dissapearing widgets, great job on this low memory board!
This makes the skin much more responsive.

Also a problem long present and long ago mentioned problem on RPI with widgets (see post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2568302) is finally fixed!!!

GREAT!

Edit:
Managed to make the hide submenu option to work, by going into customise main menu, but after restart the submenu is back.. This doesn't work on generic build.
(2017-05-23, 00:25)rudrood Wrote: First impressions skin from git with personal widget change on Libreelec general (RPI and Windows will follow):

In the widget apperance submenu it displayes: Posters, Thumbs, Personal widget 5, and Squares.Does Personal widget 5 belong there, and if so how can I personalize it?

When switching between the different apperance modes the selection doesn't "stick" the first time. You have to select it again otherwise it says: Not defined.

Feature request:

Make it a little clearer what the options of sort method and sort direction do. No they're labeled: personalised widget 2 1, and personalised widget 3 1 for instance. Isn't it possible to label them "Sort method" and "Sort direction".

Reboot Kodi after skin installation. I have removed some string and replaced by same ID. And I recommend to reset home menu settings after installation.

Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-23, 00:57)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-23, 00:25)rudrood Wrote: First impressions skin from git with personal widget change on Libreelec general (RPI and Windows will follow):

Feature request:

Reboot Kodi after skin installation. I have removed some string and replaced by same ID. And I recommend to reset home menu settings after installation.

Image Image

Clearing the home menu and reboot did the job. But the hide submenu function thing is still there..

Edit: also still when selecting different apperance modes the selection doesn't "stick" the first time.
(2017-05-23, 01:18)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-05-23, 00:57)Guilouz Wrote:

Feature request:

Image Image

Clearing the home menu and reboot did the job. But the hide submenu function thing is still there..

Just fixed on git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
also still when selecting different apperance modes the selection doesn't "stick" the first time
(2017-05-23, 01:24)rudrood Wrote: also still when selecting different apperance modes the selection doesn't "stick" the first time

Working fine for me. I'm uploading a youtube video.

Estuary MOD V2 
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17