Mod Add color to Kodi logo,text , date and time.
Wondering if anyone can help me. First of all...love this skin.

I have done a few mods already to this skin, including changing the Kodi text on the top left corner into the name of my build. I want to keep the Kodi logo and the text I have chosen, but want to add a color. I also want to do this for the time and date on the top right corner.

Where do I go to add color? I need to change or add something, but not sure what. I have looked everywhere...looked in skin settings, home and font xml's...

Can this be done?

I'm learning as I am doing this, so I probably don't know what I'm looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou.
@Rubicon99 I wanted to send you a private message, but for some reason I get a message stating that I do not have permission to access page. I tried email as well...same thing. I have activated my account, I am logged on and i keep on getting the same message.

Anyway..I have had no private messages from anyone regarding my query. Any help from you would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx.
So I managed to change the kodi logo to a colored Kodi logo on the top left corner..now I'm thinking to have my own logo instead. I have changed the Kodi text to my own text. All good.

Still wanting to add color to my text to match the kodi logo and add color to the date and time on the right upper corner. I'm having a crack at it, but if anyone know what code and xml file I need to modify..I would greatly appreciate it.

Also...I can not send private messages for some reason. It's stating that I don't have permission to do so.
I've worked it out..I now have my own logo and text with color and added color to the time and date. I've done it on my own....you ripper!!! WinkWinkWink
(2016-08-28, 09:15)comonucrows Wrote: I've worked it out..I now have my own logo and text with color and added color to the time and date. I've done it on my own....you ripper!!! WinkWinkWink

The only thing that I'd like to do is for custom menu items, I'd like the folder name to appear like it does on music, pictures, videos etcetera. For example: I made a menu item that says tv where I save my shows. I'd like it to simply say TV under the Kodi logo rather than show the up time.

Any advice?
(2017-05-22, 23:53)addisonwalker Wrote:
(2016-08-28, 09:15)comonucrows Wrote: I've worked it out..I now have my own logo and text with color and added color to the time and date. I've done it on my own....you ripper!!! WinkWinkWink

The only thing that I'd like to do is for custom menu items, I'd like the folder name to appear like it does on music, pictures, videos etcetera. For example: I made a menu item that says tv where I save my shows. I'd like it to simply say TV under the Kodi logo rather than show the up time.

Any advice?
I'm at work atm.. I won't be home for a few hrs. When I have some spare time later tonight.. I'll have a look. Easy done. Just need to know exactly what you want.
(2017-05-23, 05:23)comonucrows Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 23:53)addisonwalker Wrote:

Any advice?
I'm at work atm.. I won't be home for a few hrs. When I have some spare time later tonight.. I'll have a look. Easy done. Just need to know exactly what you want.

I'd hurst like it to say Movies in the upper left when I am on movies. TV to say TV etcetera. Thanks!
I want to do this too, can't find the relevant .xmls, anyone advise?
Ok, found what i needed to change the kodi name at top left. can't find the kodi logo anywhere nor is it in the.xbt file.... hmm?
(2017-07-26, 12:59)Drt1989 Wrote: Ok, found what i needed to change the kodi name at top left. can't find the kodi logo anywhere nor is it in the.xbt file.... hmm?
Its in the settings xml. To change kodi logo to any art work/logo.....you need to add your desired logo or pic in the xbt file inside the common folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add color to Kodi logo,text , date and time.1