• 58(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-05-24, 05:08)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-05-23, 12:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-23, 10:32)Gracus Wrote: b- there seems to be a mismatch between the first line and the others! Easy to reproduce: move to "addons" then go down on the second line. You will not go to the one under addons (media). You will be put on the first one on the left (skin) or the last one entered from the second line

3b - Fixed on git

Still there on last git...

And something that disturb me on music playback but just find what it is:

We should not see them
On a real CD case, they are hidden by the cover

I just understand your issue. It's not really an issue because it's two different panels that's why when you go down it go to the first item of the panel.

For CD case I can remove it if you want.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-24, 05:39)3500 Wrote:
the text is the problem
my resolution: 1366x768

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the thumbs is stretched again

Just try with your resolution, no problem :

I have changed nothing with thumbs. Original size for thumbnails is 1000x562 pixels, in widgets I use 276x155 pixels, aspect ratio is kept.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-24, 03:30)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-24, 03:02)rudrood Wrote: @Guilouz,

Where (in what file) can I change the opacity of the "show video in background"option?

Thanks!

Opacity depend to background opacity defined in skin settings.

Do you mean the "Opacity for fanart as background" option?
That works for fanart, but not for video in background (in for instance the tv channel listing (H key)).
(2017-05-24, 12:28)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-24, 05:39)3500 Wrote:
the text is the problem
my resolution: 1366x768

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the thumbs is stretched again

Just try with your resolution, no problem :

I have the same, this happens when the option hide main menu when selecting widgets is enabled.
Not sure if this is skin related (apologies if not).

Can there be a transparency option for the EPG and also for the Channel List (from clicking Channels/EPG on the OSD)? The reason I am asking is, there are several channels with black/dark icons that are hardly visible with the current colour scheme.

Many thanks for your consideration.
(2017-05-24, 12:26)Guilouz Wrote: For CD case I can remove it if you want.

It's up to you to remove or not these 4 little parts of the CD case

Your MOD, your final decision

Do not know what is your level with photoshop so, if you decide to remove them but it is too hard for you to do it while keeping the "reflect" effect then I can ask my girlfriend to do it (it's her job so she should be able to do it)
Moanbag is in da place!
I don't wanna keep bothering you, but can you consider to add: <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor> to the userratings text in includes.xml? To me it looks oke and it makes the ratings much better to read with most colorschemes.

Thanks
(2017-05-24, 13:00)rudrood Wrote: I have the same, this happens when the option hide main menu when selecting widgets is enabled.

the coding of this skins is not complex
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-05-23, 01:27)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-23, 01:24)rudrood Wrote: also still when selecting different apperance modes the selection doesn't "stick" the first time

Working fine for me. I'm uploading a youtube video.

Same here, works as shown in the Vid when a new personalized widget is selected.

But I also have the issue, that a selected different appearance is not taken first time.

@Guilouz: Try changing the appearance for an already existing widget from e.g. Poster to Thumb with banner Big Grin

What happens here:
When Widget Appearance is clicked, Selection jumps to "not Defined" immediately and stays there even if e.g. Poster is selected.

If Widget Appearance is clicked a second time it immediately jumps to e.g. Poster. But this time, if something else is selected it is taken.

Need a Vid?
Hi, could i get some help? this looks great but ive tried allsorts and cant get it running

It doesn't let me use the option "Reset power and main menu settings"
I rebooted Kodi as soon as it installed, and tried full reinstall of kodi / cleared all roaming data etc...

still no luck

thanks in advance
(2017-05-24, 12:43)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-05-24, 03:30)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-24, 03:02)rudrood Wrote: @Guilouz,

Where (in what file) can I change the opacity of the "show video in background"option?

Thanks!

Opacity depend to background opacity defined in skin settings.

Do you mean the "Opacity for fanart as background" option?
That works for fanart, but not for video in background (in for instance the tv channel listing (H key)).

Video in background is this :

Opacity can't be changed here.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-24, 13:16)zenyatta80 Wrote: Not sure if this is skin related (apologies if not).

Can there be a transparency option for the EPG and also for the Channel List (from clicking Channels/EPG on the OSD)? The reason I am asking is, there are several channels with black/dark icons that are hardly visible with the current colour scheme.

Many thanks for your consideration.

Screenshot please.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-24, 13:34)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-05-24, 12:26)Guilouz Wrote: For CD case I can remove it if you want.

It's up to you to remove or not these 4 little parts of the CD case

Your MOD, your final decision

Do not know what is your level with photoshop so, if you decide to remove them but it is too hard for you to do it while keeping the "reflect" effect then I can ask my girlfriend to do it (it's her job so she should be able to do it)

No problem, it's already done on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-24, 14:09)rudrood Wrote: I don't wanna keep bothering you, but can you consider to add: <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor> to the userratings text in includes.xml? To me it looks oke and it makes the ratings much better to read with most colorschemes.

Thanks

Just try but I doesn't like the rendering. But I can add a setting to change rating font color if you want.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-24, 19:48)azza1989 Wrote: Hi, could i get some help? this looks great but ive tried allsorts and cant get it running

It doesn't let me use the option "Reset power and main menu settings"
I rebooted Kodi as soon as it installed, and tried full reinstall of kodi / cleared all roaming data etc...

still no luck

thanks in advance

Enable 'Do not display anymore" if you don't want to see this popup again. If you have do a fresh install it's not necessary to reset home menu settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17