• 59(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-05-24, 17:41)elchupete Wrote:
(2017-05-23, 01:27)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-23, 01:24)rudrood Wrote: also still when selecting different apperance modes the selection doesn't "stick" the first time

Working fine for me. I'm uploading a youtube video.

Same here, works as shown in the Vid when a new personalized widget is selected.

But I also have the issue, that a selected different appearance is not taken first time.

@Guilouz: Try changing the appearance for an already existing widget from e.g. Poster to Thumb with banner Big Grin

What happens here:
When Widget Appearance is clicked, Selection jumps to "not Defined" immediately and stays there even if e.g. Poster is selected.

If Widget Appearance is clicked a second time it immediately jumps to e.g. Poster. But this time, if something else is selected it is taken.

Need a Vid?

Fixed on last git. Thanks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-24, 13:00)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-05-24, 12:28)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-24, 05:39)3500 Wrote:
the text is the problem
my resolution: 1366x768

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the thumbs is stretched again

Just try with your resolution, no problem :

I have the same, this happens when the option hide main menu when selecting widgets is enabled.

Fixed on last git. Thanks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-24, 21:46)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-24, 14:09)rudrood Wrote: I don't wanna keep bothering you, but can you consider to add: <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor> to the userratings text in includes.xml? To me it looks oke and it makes the ratings much better to read with most colorschemes.

Thanks

Just try but I doesn't like the rendering. But I can add a setting to change rating font color if you want.

Great, if you could do that I'll find a color that works!
(2017-05-24, 23:41)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-05-24, 21:46)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-24, 14:09)rudrood Wrote: I don't wanna keep bothering you, but can you consider to add: <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor> to the userratings text in includes.xml? To me it looks oke and it makes the ratings much better to read with most colorschemes.

Thanks

Just try but I doesn't like the rendering. But I can add a setting to change rating font color if you want.

Great, if you could do that I'll find a color that works!

Done on last git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hey, personal widgets working great! Love the hardwork you put into the skin. I always wondered, is it possible to have then menu buttons link directly to widgets rather than open "all movies" for example? Would it be a custom action you know of through experience i can apply?
I gotta quick question what do I need to do just get the categories widgets to show instead of the widgets I have everything set up in submenus but the categories widgets aren't showing up
To everyone who is using this mod:
I want to remind you that if you like all the hard work Guilouz put into this great mod you can donate him a cup of coffee or a beer:
https://pledgie.com/campaigns/29797

@Guilouz,
Man, you've created a mod that's now very mature and stable. Thanks for all the support and time you put into it!
Time to sit back for a moment and have that beer!
(2017-05-25, 01:08)mack4999 Wrote: Hey, personal widgets working great! Love the hardwork you put into the skin. I always wondered, is it possible to have then menu buttons link directly to widgets rather than open "all movies" for example? Would it be a custom action you know of through experience i can apply?

You can point directly to a smartplaylist.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-25, 02:21)Short Wrote: I gotta quick question what do I need to do just get the categories widgets to show instead of the widgets I have everything set up in submenus but the categories widgets aren't showing up

You mean have just submenus without widgets ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-25, 02:23)rudrood Wrote: To everyone who is using this mod:
I want to remind you that if you like all the hard work Guilouz put into this great mod you can donate him a cup of coffee or a beer:
https://pledgie.com/campaigns/29797

@Guilouz,
Man, you've created a mod that's now very mature and stable. Thanks for all the support and time you put into it!
Time to sit back for a moment and have that beer!

Thanks for your donate.

I have also add support for albums back thumbs on git release Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-25, 03:19)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-25, 02:21)Short Wrote: I gotta quick question what do I need to do just get the categories widgets to show instead of the widgets I have everything set up in submenus but the categories widgets aren't showing up

Yes just the submenus without the widgets
Hi Guilouz,

Is it normal that when no tracklist is available, the defaulted artist banner is stretch?

Also, as you can see on the screenshot, the thumbback works great

But I have a little request: is it possible to add it to the manual artwork selection?

Sometime the thumbback.jpg (or other artworks) are not seen:
- differences between artist name and folder name -> skin helper does not seem to find the folder
- an album has the same title as the artist name -> skin helper does not like and have trouble finding the artworks

In these case you have to manually select the artworks but it's not possible right now for thumbback

Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-25, 03:28)Short Wrote:
(2017-05-25, 03:19)Guilouz Wrote:

Yes just the submenus without the widgets

Yes, it's possible, you need to set Personal widget as type of widget but not define any widget, just submenus.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-25, 04:07)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Is it normal that when no tracklist is available, the defaulted artist banner is stretch?

Also, as you can see on the screenshot, the thumbback works great

But I have a little request: is it possible to add it to the manual artwork selection?

Sometime the thumbback.jpg (or other artworks) are not seen:
- differences between artist name and folder name -> skin helper does not seem to find the folder
- an album has the same title as the artist name -> skin helper does not like and have trouble finding the artworks

In these case you have to manually select the artworks but it's not possible right now for thumbback

Yes, to match with size of banner greyed background. But I can change to keep aspect ratio.

It's a function of SkinHelper Service, marcelveldt have not integrate this to manual search function, see this post : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2591189

Working for me, artist name : Birdy, album name Birdy :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-22, 11:55)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 05:00)Epikur17 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

seems to be a missunderstanding - I have deinstalled artist-slideshow, so I don't use it either.

To your question:

Kodi is installed on c: - musiclibrary is located on f:

All my files are structured as in your description - if I change pngs for cdart Kodi shows the correct changes and then "forgets" them after one shutdown.

Paths are correctly set in artwork options "manualy change artwork" - Can't see my mistake - Is Kodi not able to read artwork if musicfiles are saved on a different harddisc?

Best regards

Try to delete or rename (to keep file) db from Skin Helper Service located here : Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache​\simplecache.db

Morning Guilouz,

tried that and Kodi reads my changes now - thanks for the hint.

Have also updated to your latest version - is the alphabet in the sidebar gone or do I miss something?

Best wishes
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17