• 150(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Thanks Sean and your right.
(2017-05-14, 17:52)spoyser Wrote: 1) Can you let me know the name of an addon that doesn't work. Just to confirm that the way this is supposed to work is that a Super Folder, if it hasn't got fanart set (or thumbnail) it will display the fanart of the first item in that folder.
No, I can't Confused As mentioned I had added manually all missing fanarts, but I don't remember in retrospect which ones have been affected or not.
Today I updated to .58 of SF, deleted all entries in my favourites.xml and added them another time and now everything seems to work correctly. "Show fanarts" also works.

Thank you very much!
Confirmed version 58 global menu now works again. Thank you Sean
(2017-05-14, 13:15)spoyser Wrote:
(2017-05-10, 04:02)AL8782 Wrote: Not sure if it is me, but global menu stopped showing after update. I had to go back to previous version for global menu to work for me again

(2017-05-10, 06:47)ed_davidson Wrote:
(2017-05-10, 04:02)AL8782 Wrote: Not sure if it is me, but global menu stopped showing after update. I had to go back to previous version for global menu to work for me again

Correct, I'm having the same or similar issue. If I was playing a Youtube video in full screen then I could bring up the OSD and click the X. That would launch the LaunchSFMenu.py and bring up the option to download the Youtube video.

Since the update, I just takes me to Now playing video.

Would love this to work again.

Thanks Sean, Great to have you back Smile

Can you try this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0m0ukx6sre8vhi...1.zip?dl=0

Don't worry I released it as version 1.0.58 Smile

Thanks Spoyser,

I'll test it out tomrrow. Haven't had a chance to get on my box.
Was hopeful that your latest efforts at an update would resolve my issue but I just updated to 1.0.57.1 and am still getting same result.

Hoping that the included pic along with a summary of my issue might lead someone to an idea of what I've done wrong or need to do to fix.

Thanks in advance!

- Running KODI via a little MyGica box that I control using either the included remote or, preferably, a Logitech usb keyboard with touchpad.

- Was able to start SF without issue and go into settings, create folders and subfolders and have SF import them into KODI faves

- Can view any movie title / program / season / episode and launch directly from searches or KODI Faves simply by hitting Enter on keyboard

- BUT, if I go into the folders added by SF (either via SF Addon or via KODI Faves), hitting Enter has no effect at all other than a very brief launch noise and graphic (spinning orange circle) that lasts half a second and then nothing. Won't even enter a TV program title to view seasons or individual episodes. Holding down the Enter key and bringing up a submenu with options such as Play from Here etc has no better effect

At the end of the day, I can watch any of the titles I've organized in SF by exiting SF or Faves and searching for it using standard KODI mechanics so even if it never works as intended, it still serves as a great way to organize my Faves for reference. But would be great to fix entirely

Please feel free to reply with questions for further clarification.

Thanks again
spoyser,
will there by a update soon from your repo to fix the global menu issue?

thanks.
Thumbs Up 
Hi SP

I am currently running v.1.0.48 not sure why it has not updated automatically if newer versions are available.

It would be nice if a backup/export feature was implemented to the plugin, currently I am having manually copy folders and xml files across to my other devices if I want to replicate my favorites.

Other than that, SuperFavourites is one of the must have plugins in my list, thank you for developing it. Rofl
spoyser,
thanks for the update.
Works great now.
Glodal working good

Thx
No one has so much as a hint as to why it's not working for me?
(2017-06-04, 04:09)StreamSlayer Wrote: No one has so much as a hint as to why it's not working for me?

Post one of your entries from your SF favs. I should think you have activatemedia instead of playmedia or something like that.
(2017-05-30, 12:58)k0d1_ Wrote: Hi SP

I am currently running v.1.0.48 not sure why it has not updated automatically if newer versions are available.

It would be nice if a backup/export feature was implemented to the plugin, currently I am having manually copy folders and xml files across to my other devices if I want to replicate my favorites.

Other than that, SuperFavourites is one of the must have plugins in my list, thank you for developing it. Rofl

In the settings there is an import/export feature which should do what you want

Latest version is available from my repo
(2017-06-04, 04:09)StreamSlayer Wrote: No one has so much as a hint as to why it's not working for me?

Going to need more info from you than what you have posted.

Firstly what addon is providing the movies/series etc (I can imagine which but can you confirm, if it's a banned one then your out of luck)

Also can you upload the relevant xml file and I'll see if it had been corrupted somehow?
Greetings "Super" (<-understatement) Sean.. {smile}

Your time, energies, and scholarship invested in 'Super Favourites' is without parallel. Thank YOU so very, very much!

I recently upgraded from Jarvis to Krypton and, while I am NOT certain of the cause, I think I am having a problem with Super Favourites. Here is what happens.

When I am on a SF list item and click context menu a Menu pops up on the left hand side of the screen. The menu reads:
MENU
Edit Super Favourite
Copy Super Favourite
Add to Kodi favourites
Explore Kodi favaourites
Super Favourite settings

When I click on "Edit Super Favourite" another sub-menu appears. Unfortunately, only the lower right corner of this sub-menu appears in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Assuming that an upper left corner (x,y) position attribute of the screen is {0,0}., it seems that the sub-menu's upper left position point is (negative, negative) causing the sub-menu to crop the upper left area fo the sub-menu.

Without the left portion of the sub-menu visible you cannot read the sub-menu option (eg. 'Delete', 'Rename', etc.) descriptions. All you can see is the end of a highlighted line. Highlighted line navigation still works and if you click on the highlighted line the sub-menu option will work (even though you cannot read the description).

Edit: This also affects the "Resume From" / "Start From Beginning" dialog box when replaying a video.

How can I get the sub-menu to properly position itself so I can read it?

Thanx bunches!

Environment:
Android 5.1.1
Kodi 17.3
Super Favourites 1.5.9
Titan 3.7.56 skin

NB: Everything works fine on my identical Windows 8.1 install.
(2017-06-06, 23:54)wsh2watch Wrote: Greetings "Super" (<-understatement) Sean.. {smile}

Your time, energies, and scholarship invested in 'Super Favourites' is without parallel. Thank YOU so very, very much!

I recently upgraded from Jarvis to Krypton and, while I am NOT certain of the cause, I think I am having a problem with Super Favourites. Here is what happens.

When I am on a SF list item and click context menu a Menu pops up on the left hand side of the screen. The menu reads:
MENU
Edit Super Favourite
Copy Super Favourite
Add to Kodi favourites
Explore Kodi favaourites
Super Favourite settings

When I click on "Edit Super Favourite" another sub-menu appears. Unfortunately, only the lower right corner of this sub-menu appears in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Assuming that an upper left corner (x,y) position attribute of the screen is {0,0}., it seems that the sub-menu's upper left position point is (negative, negative) causing the sub-menu to crop the upper left area fo the sub-menu.

Without the left portion of the sub-menu visible you cannot read the sub-menu option (eg. 'Delete', 'Rename', etc.) descriptions. All you can see is the end of a highlighted line. Highlighted line navigation still works and if you click on the highlighted line the sub-menu option will work (even though you cannot read the description).

Edit: This also affects the "Resume From" / "Start From Beginning" dialog box when replaying a video.

How can I get the sub-menu to properly position itself so I can read it?

Thanx bunches!

Environment:
Android 5.1.1
Kodi 17.3
Super Favourites 1.5.9
Titan 3.7.56 skin

NB: Everything works fine on my identical Windows 8.1 install.

Since you said this also happens with the Resume From dialog, chances are it's a problem with the skin, but is there any chance you can check with confluence or Estuary (yak!) and see if you get the same behaviour.
  • 150(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6