• 61(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
An newbie question: When it was an api problem, why my old Ember Media Manager 1.4.7.2 from 2015 has no problem to scrap from TheTVDB?
(2017-05-27, 21:46)Totti Wrote: An newbie question: When it was an api problem, why my old Ember Media Manager 1.4.7.2 from 2015 has no problem to scrap from TheTVDB?

It's only effecting certian tv shows and seems to be a random problem on top of that.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-05-27, 17:41)mlaggner Wrote: looks like the tvdb api v1 is broken at the moment: https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=37586

unfortunately we did not implement api v2 yet (since it has many drawbacks) and we do not have resources to do that quickly (well we have a real work, family, hobbies too Tongue)

I'll put the rework for tvdb api on top of our priority list

Damn I thought so too but didn't know which version api TMM was using. I guess migration can take a while too. I just hope the cloudflare issue gets sorted quickly and TVDB guys do something about api v1
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

well with v1 you get the whole TV show info with one call.
with v2 we need to do several different calls to geht the same result - but as far as I can see we have to do that, since v1 will be shut down soon
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thanks for response.

My experance with the mods at tvdb has never been a positive one .

Thanks for making thier shitty API v2 a priority in TMM. Sadly no real alternative for tv scraping!

God I do not like the TVDB guys. For so so many reasons.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
I seem to have missed it, but how do you filter TV Shows for missing nfo files for TV show episodes?
The missing metadata filter seems to include missing nfo, artwork or subtitles in its results, and the New episodes filter only shows up new episodes the first time you scan your sources, but loses the ability when TMM is restarted or the sources rescanned.
Forgive me if I've missed a setting somewhere but TMM keeps downloading foreign Season Posters for TV shows. These are not the top rated season posters for those particular shows either. Is there a way to fix this? (I can't even see anywhere in TMM where you can manually select a season poster).

Also, is it possible to disable TV Show Thumbs from downloading? (not episode thumbs) I've already deselected "Automatically scrape images".
(2017-05-21, 17:43)maeda Wrote: I don't understand something, why if it's set in the tv settings not to scrape episode & season data, it's still ON every time i scrape a tvshow? So i have to untick the option..
anyone?
(2017-05-30, 19:50)maeda Wrote:
(2017-05-21, 17:43)maeda Wrote: I don't understand something, why if it's set in the tv settings not to scrape episode & season data, it's still ON every time i scrape a tvshow? So i have to untick the option..
anyone?

Did you uncheck that option in the tv scraper setting ( not just on the dialogue box for tv show) so it's saved as default?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-05-29, 14:04)TCCalvin Wrote: Forgive me if I've missed a setting somewhere but TMM keeps downloading foreign Season Posters for TV shows. These are not the top rated season posters for those particular shows either. Is there a way to fix this? (I can't even see anywhere in TMM where you can manually select a season poster).

Also, is it possible to disable TV Show Thumbs from downloading? (not episode thumbs) I've already deselected "Automatically scrape images".

To manually change art go into tv show edit screen then click on poster or fanart etc
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Hi
Brand new to this forum so please forgive any faux pas in posting. At 67 keeping abreast of tech. is a challenge.
I am currently trying to adapt a Template to export data using the Eccelxml. I have been able to do some of it as follows:

<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.director}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.genres}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.plot}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.imdbId}</Data></Cell>

This all works.

but when I add certain fields the excel refuses to open.
The fields that seem to be the issues are:

<Cell><Data ss:Type="int">${runtime}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="int">${votes}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="List<string>">${Tags}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="float">${rating}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="List<MovieActor>">${actors}</Data></Cell>
I have been using the Github Export templates as my guide. Can anyone explain what I am doing wrong? How should I add fields to get the data to export?

Really appreciate any help. Thank you
@Miyagiyoda the missing meta data filter check for each episode if that has:
a) a plot
b) a first aired date
c) a season and episode number greater than -1
so that should work as you wish

@TCCalvin we can only use the season poster which tvdb/tmdb offers us. if they don't offer a language/rating along with the season poster, we cannot distinguish that. But you can simply choose another season poster by double clicking the season node or right click and choose season poster
suppressing thumb download is not available yet

@maeda that's a bug - noted & thx

@Subbie I am not that familiar with the excel format, but your snippet looks wrong. You passed the Java types to the Excel XML cell (Excel don't understand that - see https://support.office.com/en-us/article...23dc5c771c). Try something like
Code:
<Cell><Data ss:Type="int">${movie.runtime}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="int">${movie.votes}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${foreach movie.tags tag}${tag}, ${end}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="float">${movie.rating}</Data></Cell>
${foreach movie.actors actor}
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${actor.name}</Data></Cell>
${end}
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Hi
Many thanks for taking time to respond. Very helpful. I think it is excel the is the problem. I have now managed to get the following successfully out:
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.title}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">${movie.year}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="DateTime">${movie.dateAdded;date(yyyy-MM-dd)}T00:00:00.000</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.path}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.director}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.genres}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.plot}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.imdbId}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.writer}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.rating}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.tagline}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">${movie.Runtime}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.certification}</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.trailer}</Data></Cell>

The actors is the only problem. I have tried many different forms including your own suggestion. When I used them the programme does not send an xml file. The error report seems to suggest - "at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)".

I think the issue is that the actors are stored as a list? and therefore cannot be sent to one cell? How are the actors stored?
Really appreciate your help.
Subbie
with my snippet above each actor would get a new cell;
but without the whole exception, I do not know which exactly problem you have
(2017-06-04, 07:32)mlaggner Wrote: @TCCalvin But you can simply choose another season poster by double clicking the season node or right click and choose season poster

Thanks for this, it's exactly what I wanted. I'd been looking under the main settings pages and "extra artwork" etc. Smile
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7