• 36(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
(2017-05-31, 18:37)cmik Wrote: Hello all,
I will take a look and make modifications asap.

Salamat cmik! and would you be able to mod and push todits add-on as well?
(2017-05-31, 23:27)DavidAlcatraz Wrote:

Hi cmik,

Do you think you could also port the addon for Kodi Krypton?

Thanks for keeping this addon up to date.

One of my PI3's is running latest Krypton Liberelec and TFC was working up to the point of the recent TFC website change. Or am I missing some functionality under Krypton that we have not noticed?

Thanks.
@fresh2deathboxes ...sorry for the super late update. I actually am not sure how it was resolved. I did contact my ISP to renew my IP but they told me it would take days and the day after I updated this thread the CDN was not dropping packets. I only contacted my ISP thinking tfc was throttling my connection.
Any update on the modification?
(2017-06-01, 00:57)Islander3153 Wrote:
(2017-05-31, 23:27)DavidAlcatraz Wrote:

Hi cmik,

Do you think you could also port the addon for Kodi Krypton?

Thanks for keeping this addon up to date.

One of my PI3's is running latest Krypton Liberelec and TFC was working up to the point of the recent TFC website change. Or am I missing some functionality under Krypton that we have not noticed?

Thanks.

I tried it on a fresh install of OpenElec 8.0.3 (Krypton) earlier, but the addon wouldn't even appear on the video-addons section, while other video-addons such as YouTube worked just fine, so I just assumed that it doesn't work on Krypton.

I don't think you're missing any features as most Kodi builds are designed to be backwards compatible, otherwise all addons would be broken every time a major release happens, so should be fine as long as it is working.

But thanks for the info, could be because I was using OpenElec.. will try it on LibreElec later.
Hi cmik, any luck looking into upgrading the addon to work with the new site layout.
much appreciated.
Hello,

Just tried installing LibreElec on RPi3 and installed the tfc addon - still not working. Getting same issue as everyone else. Any update on this?
My TFC.tv started showing empty folders this evening as well. After playing around with it a bit it is not even opening, just saying error - please check the logs for more info. Please help, my in-laws are driving me crazy!
Hello all,
Sorry. It seems that it will take some time to fix it.
It's not only the website that changed its layout but also TFC API (web services URL and specs) which seems also not stable (too long to respond as about ~20 seconds each request). Because of it, official TFC.tv mobile apps (Android, iOS) don't work at this moment.
Hope I can get it to work without the API (website only) for this week-end.
@cmik

we will wait for the fix thanks , TFC.tv mobile app is working on android device they push an update yesterday

regards,
kabise
It looks like tfc.tv took down the link to the app store as well since that app is broken too.
I have installed the android app on my android box today and am watching TFC that way, but kodi addon is much better to use.

If anyone can't wait for the kodi addon to be fixed, install TFC on your phone, then make an apk file and then install that file on your android box, worked for me.

Hope it gets fixed soon.
(2017-06-01, 07:09)kabise70 Wrote: @cmik

we will wait for the fix thanks , TFC.tv mobile app is working on android device they push an update yesterday

regards,
kabise

It seems they've fixed their API problems. It now takes 1 second to respond. So Android app is now working also for me.
(2017-06-01, 07:38)cmik Wrote:

regards,
kabise

It seems they've fixed their API problems. It now takes 1 second to respond. So Android app is now working also for me.

nice... so do we have a better chance for you to fix it today?
(2017-06-01, 07:45)lloydangelo Wrote:
(2017-06-01, 07:38)cmik Wrote:

regards,
kabise

nice... so do we have a better chance for you to fix it today?

Wink Not that simple. They've done a lot of changes in their API services.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9