• 8(current)
Eurosport Player
Are you using a vpn or similar? if so i cant help.
Also, please read the forum rules before posting screens and logs.
No VPN.

assume its working perfectly for everyone else? It used to work with Kodi 16, so I was assuming its some 17 issue.
It should work properly yes, but without log we cant help.

Maybe your device list is just full.
(2017-05-12, 19:19)JinJin Wrote: @robe16
I'll add a simple 24h preview listing (schedule) using the api in the next version (1.8.0).
Actually i don't want to add much features as long as the new player (by bamtech) isn't out.
Also, to avoid update issues, you might want to use a different addon id in the addon.xml

Thanks Jin.

I'll let my father-in-law know that your add-on will have a listing capability in a future version. Feel free to use any or all of the code I have already put together parse the xml URL (if you use the same API) - no point re-inventing the wheel after all!!

I've also updated my amended version of the eurosportplayer add-on to have a unique id (plugin.video.eurosport-schedule-and-player) and this is now reflected in my GitHub repo.
The update has already been pushed, no big deal, thanks though.

Additionally i've changed the way to enter your credentials (removed in settings) so that they can be stored encrypted (enable 'save credentials' in settings).
Information for others:
Sony pushed update of a newer Android version to our TV last wk so now enables Kodi 17.1 so came back to the thread for an update.
Updated to app version 1.8.0, working perfectly with Videos and Schedule - nice.
Should of checked the settings first though as pulling my hair out for a while before i saw the "save credentials" toggle!
I did have to add the pydes script/addon (also in Jin's dropbox) to make work, maybe Jin can confirm exactly what this is and if its definitely needed?
Personal VPN/language tweak as per post #92 still works with no problems.

Jin, im not sure if you are serious about removing info on post #92? it seems that others have found useful so i feel obliged to leave up, granted though this is at users risk only to deviate from the stock app, and assistance is not provided.

Anyway, ta for the continued development.
The module is required to save your credentials encrypted.

Yes i am, thank you.
Ha, you were actually serious!!

Post edited.

Thanks again.
Excuse my ignorance but need help loading this onto a firestick to replace the frankly rubbish Eurosport player app for the firestick. I installed NFL Gamepass and MLB but I have completely forgotten how to install from a downloaded item. I have es explorer installed on the stick also.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, the Giro is coming to a conclusion and I would love to watch it if possible.
Thanks in advance.
Inview - It was a while ago but I think I saved the Eurosport file in Google drive on my PC, then on ES Explorer on the firestick accessed Google drive and transferred the file to downloads folder or external storage which are accessible in Kodi. Then it's a case of installing as normal. There might be an easier way but I believe this was how I did it. Good luck
Success, thank you JinJin for an add on that works far better than the official Eurosport app on Fire TV. Had to install the script also.
Brilliant
Hi,

I am unable to get the live streams to working on OpenElec (Rasp. Pi)? Is this a known issue?

(OD video works just fine)

Thanks
I have updated to 1.7.1 and it works a treat.

(SuperRepo has a verly early version of this add-on)

Thank you very much, no longer have to watch the tennis on my iPad.
(2017-05-29, 16:32)iamdcj Wrote: Hi,

I am unable to get the live streams to working on OpenElec (Rasp. Pi)? Is this a known issue?

(OD video works just fine)

Thanks

+1 with this issue....I tried both vetsions of the addon with Kodi 17.3 and all i see is videos.
I presume some people have live tv options when they login??

Would love to get this working.
Sorry but without kodi.log i cant help. http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug-log

Btw, the latest versions are available here:
https://github.com/kodinerds/repo
or
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rvym0om0luaxt...7wqI6kse7a
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eurosport Player5