• 65(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-05-31, 01:46)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-30, 21:26)wallacebw Wrote: First: Thanks for all the work.

Question: Can you make the box for the completion time of a selected video wider? (The box in the bottom right of most screens) In the US, a time of "10:00 AM" is too wide and causes the box to scroll.

[update]

Second Question, When Extrafanart is enabled and you move from an entry WITH extra fanart to an entry WITHOUT extra fanart, the extrafanart for the previous entry continues to display. Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks!

First issue fixed on last git.

Just see that, it was working before. I have already report to Marcelveldt this issue few month ago and it was fixed, but seem to be again there.

EDIT : I have found issue with script.module.metadatautils 1.0.8. Install 1.0.7 and it's ok : https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.7.zip

The spacing fix works perfect, thanks.

Downgrading to script.module.metadatautils (1.0.7) also corrected my fanart problems. I've set that to manual update, and will watch and test updates.

thanks again
(2017-06-01, 21:16)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-01, 14:28)donnison Wrote:
(2017-05-31, 12:17)Guilouz Wrote: Just try, no problem for me.

Thanks. It's very strange. It does it on the Customise Home Menu and Customise Power Menu. These are the only two settings in the "Skin" menu that create another menu. Image attached.

https://goo.gl/photos/1i8gwzZesqcazsZi6

See mine :

Hmmm... Looks like it's just me. Can't begin to think what might cause it. I will persevere.

Thank yuo for your prompt replies and all your great work on the skin.
(2017-06-01, 22:16)nokaoi Wrote:
(2017-06-01, 12:54)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-01, 09:43)nokaoi Wrote: Image

Poster must be used with item have poster. In your second widget, your items are episode. If you want thumb with banner you must use 'Thumbs with banners' appearence like your first widget or you can also try to use 'Squares' but without banners.

But if you look at the settings, second widget is set to poster, but showing episode thumb.

I want to have episode thumb with banner, but using that setting is showing fanart, not episode thumb OR poster.

Fixed on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

When I use personal widgets and select next episodes from skin helper service I don't get the thumbs but fanarts in the thumbs view. It however works fine when I change to the default TV shows widgets. Is this expected behaviour? Thanks for your help.

Sent from my Pixel C
(2017-06-03, 10:28)zenyatta80 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

When I use personal widgets and select next episodes from skin helper service I don't get the thumbs but fanarts in the thumbs view. It however works fine when I change to the default TV shows widgets. Is this expected behaviour? Thanks for your help.

Sent from my Pixel C (typie typie)

I have fixed this yesterday on last git :

Estuary MOD V2 
You're the best, Guilouz!
(2017-06-03, 13:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-03, 10:28)zenyatta80 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Sent from my Pixel C (typie typie)

I have fixed this yesterday on last git :

Many thanks for your work. You make using kodi an absolute joy.

Sent from my Pixel XL
New Update 2.5.5 on repository :

• Add possibility to show clearlogos at the top of home menu
Image Image

• Add clearlogos on dialog music info

• Add banners on dialog video info
Image Image

• Fix episodes thumbs with Personalized Widgets
• Fix on 'Double lists' and 'Triple lists' views to launch full album
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

The new "Show Clear Logo on Top of menu" is awesome, unless you have "Hide Home menu, when widget is selected" activated....

In that case, it is overlapping with the widget name

http://imgur.com/LQpMgWl
(2017-06-04, 20:17)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

The new "Show Clear Logo on Top of menu" is awesome, unless you have "Hide Home menu, when widget is selected" is active....

In that case, it is overlapping with the widget name

http://imgur.com/LQpMgWl

Fixed. Re-download last version on repo.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-04, 20:39)Guilouz Wrote: Fixed. Re-download last version on repo.

Works. By the way, that is what I call an elegant solution AngelBig GrinWink
Quote: • Fix on 'Double lists' and 'Triple lists' views to launch full album

This means that now full album can be played using the Triple or Double list, instead of just playing one song? Because I've tried and still doesn't work for me, maybe I'm doing something wrong...?

Thanks

Edit: It works if in Triple list I click in the album, instead of a song, when I click on a song, only one is played. Is this behavior the one you want?
(2017-06-04, 23:04)ferent Wrote:

This means that now full album can be played using the Triple or Double list, instead of just playing one song? Because I've tried and still doesn't work for me, maybe I'm doing something wrong...?

Thanks

Edit: It works if in Triple list I click in the album, instead of a song, when I click on a song, only one is played. Is this behavior the one you want?

Yes it's the only thing I can do. If you click on album, Kodi run all song, if you click a song Kodi run only this song.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-04, 23:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 23:04)ferent Wrote:

Thanks

Yes it's the only thing I can do. If you click on album, Kodi run all song, if you click a song Kodi run only this song.

That's perfect! good work as always.
Many thanks
Hi,

Is there anyway to keep clear logo instead of banner in video info?

Nevermind, just saw clear logo was added to top.
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17