• 44(current)
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING
Hello, I have a question (excuse for my bad english), I install kodi on my apple TV4 with impactor.
Il have a developper ID but free. I must re install every 7 days ? There is a another solution ?
(2017-06-03, 12:52)teo91 Wrote: Hello, I have a question (excuse for my bad english), I install kodi on my apple TV4 with impactor.
Il have a developper ID but free. I must re install every 7 days ? There is a another solution ?

As far as I know, you will need to resign every 7 days, impact or does not work properly as far as I know. Best way is to pay for a dev account

Sent from my iPhone
Can someone using tvos 11.0 beta try this version and report back if the on screen keyboard works again with it?

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/darwi...--tvos.deb
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-07-04, 00:05)Memphiz Wrote: Can someone using tvos 11.0 beta try this version and report back if the on screen keyboard works again with it?

Worked great and as expected for me thanks with the new build.
thx for the feedback - first post updated with the link to the build ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Hi Im not really sure if to type this but deinterlacing does not work properly on 50i content, its slow suttering. Mrmc works though so I´m not sure what the issue is, or it is not prioritised to work. Its probably a hassle. No difference on the July version.
Great build.
However some HD streams in IPTV are no playing. There is no errors, but the screen is black. The same stream is playing nice on Mac version

Thanks
Today 11:31 Post: #13
Hi Memphiz,

What about Plans for kodi 18 for Apple TV 4K? Im asking because of the the inputstream addon which is intergreted in kodi 18.
with inputstream i can install the sky Go addon and Login And Watch sky Sport in my bedroom
No plans at all
(2017-07-04, 00:05)Memphiz Wrote: Can someone using tvos 11.0 beta try this version and report back if the on screen keyboard works again with it?

Installed fine, but trakt.tv had issues pulling information.
(2017-09-21, 20:45)Memphiz Wrote: No plans at all

Will Kodi 17.3 work with Apple TV 4K. I'm sure the answer is yes but just checking before I fork out $250. I think with the new processor kodi will Fly on this new device.
How should i know? Someone with an atv4 4k has to try it and give feedback.
Hello ! So can we confirm that this build works on Apple TV 4 running iOS 11 (no keyboard issues) ??
And if so, how can we install it ? cydia impactor and / or Xcode ?
Thanks!
I installed 17.3 on tvOS 11, with no keyboard issues via Xcode.
Same here with cydia impactor.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING7