• 57(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
Still playing the same list here after a couple of hours Smile (Y)

Version 1.1.11 (haven't stopped to update to 1.1.12).

Kodi Jarvis on Android ARM.
Noticed that when using the same song to seed "Song Radio" a 2nd time, it yields a totally new random queue (other than the 1st seed song). This a very big positive for those of us seeking a "Pandora" like endless radio. Also noticed that for every song played in "Song Radio", two new songs are added to the queue! After a few hours, the queue gets quite big! Also noticed a slight pause between songs occasionally, that may be the result of loading two new songs instead of one. It is nice to see 3-5 songs ahead in order to pick and choose, but after a while the list is VERY big! Regardless, I'm really liking "Song Radio"!!!!

ps: It seems that every time you stop and start a new "Song Radio", the number of tracks added per played (or skipped) song increases by one!. After playing a few different "Song Radios", I now get 4 new songs in the queue for every song played. Just like winning the lotto! A reboot seems to reset it to 1 for 1, but will grow from there. This was on 1.1.12
Tried 1.1.09 this morning, not working, just tried 1.1.12 (Libreelec 8.02 on RPI3) running like a dream, no issues so far. Both quick and great work Sir ! Thank you.
(2017-06-03, 17:25)mazeeff Wrote: ps: It seems that every time you stop and start a new "Song Radio", the number of tracks added per played (or skipped) song increases by one!. After playing a few different "Song Radios", I now get 4 new songs in the queue for every song played. Just like winning the lotto! A reboot seems to reset it to 1 for 1, but will grow from there. This was on 1.1.12

For now you can ignore that, this will be fixed within a few days but it can't hurt that much.
(2017-06-03, 19:49)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-06-03, 17:25)mazeeff Wrote: ps: It seems that every time you stop and start a new "Song Radio", the number of tracks added per played (or skipped) song increases by one!. After playing a few different "Song Radios", I now get 4 new songs in the queue for every song played. Just like winning the lotto! A reboot seems to reset it to 1 for 1, but will grow from there. This was on 1.1.12

For now you can ignore that, this will be fixed within a few days but it can't hurt that much.

No pain at all. I'm enjoying it!
It's not a bug, it's a feature. For once.
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
Intel NUC D34010WYK - 128GB Crucial ssd, Built in IR Receiver
And a Logitech Harmony Touch to control it all. https://libreelec.tv
Retired: Asus EB1501P ION2 - OCZ Vertex 2 64gb ssd - Built in IR Receiver
Hi, how do I get the new version. I always get version 1.1.7
Regards
(2017-06-03, 20:33)gmscosta Wrote: Hi, how do I get the new version. I always get version 1.1.7
Regards

Do you have my repo installed ? See first post of this thread
Yes. I think so
repository.marcelveldt-1.0.1.zip
How do I stop playback from Kodi? I can't find a way other than switch to the Spotify app and closing it. I assume that this a drawback because of OSD not currently supported?
(2017-06-03, 20:41)Blarre72 Wrote: How do I stop playback from Kodi? I can't find a way other than switch to the Spotify app and closing it. I assume that this a drawback because of OSD not currently supported?

I'm already working on the OSD support. I think it can be ready within an hour or so for you to try out.
(2017-06-03, 20:38)gmscosta Wrote: Yes. I think so
repository.marcelveldt-1.0.1.zip

Well the update is on my repo. Maybe you have auto updates disabled and you need to fetch the update by hand ?
Go to adonis --> Install from repository --> Marcelveldt's repository --> Music adding --> Spotify --> Hit update
(2017-06-03, 20:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-06-03, 20:41)Blarre72 Wrote: How do I stop playback from Kodi? I can't find a way other than switch to the Spotify app and closing it. I assume that this a drawback because of OSD not currently supported?

I'm already working on the OSD support. I think it can be ready within an hour or so for you to try out.

Ok! Nice work man Smile
Got it
Thank you
(2017-06-03, 10:10)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-06-03, 09:52)jurialmunkey Wrote: Also, I've noticed another unrelated issue: When browsing, if I enter into one album but press back whilst DialogBusy is showing and then go into another album I can no longer play anything and get a "one or more items failed to play" error.
Relevant log:
https://pastebin.com/BNJzdhLm
I just found out that whenever an error occurs in the pluginentry, Kodi will tell the service to stop.
Once the service is stopped, playback and token refreshes will no longer work.
I will fix that and provide a new version withn a few minutes.

Still getting this issue with 1.1.13
Log looks pretty much the same - plugin gets a shutdown request and then stops.

EDIT: Actually looks like the plugin isn't working at all now. Tried completely deleting (plus addon_data folder) and reinstalling, but doesn't seem to work. I can view my stuff but can't play anything. Will grab a log shortly.

New Log: https://pastebin.com/WRH1qLQN
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17