New Videos not found on The Movie Database
Hello,

since yesterday, new videos are not found in The Movie Database.

I have added some movies on my Synology NAS. For typical they are not automatically found in the movie database, because I have some extra extensions in the filename which I wont miss.
So, always when I add a new movie, I go to
System / Media Settings / Library / Videos / my place on the NAS
Then I select the new movie and click "Scan to library"
Because of my extensions in the filename its not found, so Kodi askes me for the real movie name. In my case: 47 Ronin
But no movies where found.
No matter which movie name I enter (not even Harry Potter gives me some results).

The problem exists since yesterday.

I use Kodi 17.0 on Windows 7.
The Kodi-Database is on my NAS

What's the problem, thanks a lot.
Name the folder: 47 Ronin (1994) or the movie 47 Ronin (1994).mkv if it's the Keanu Reeves edition 47 Ronin (2013) accordingly
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
The problem is, no matter how I name the movie, it's not found.
No matter (whatever) which movie, none is found! Since yesterday.

Even if I name it "Harry Potter" it's not found.
Must the addon "The movie Database" running? I cant start it.

Sorry for my bad English.
same problem here....
with thor.2011 or thor (2011) or thor 2011 ....

i create a nfo with only imdb url inside and then, it's ok....

so search by name function inside the scrapper don't work but by imdb id work...
with my debug log, i see the url request on tmdb and i've paste it in chrome, and get good result.....
so the scrapper too...but between scraper and Kodi.....problem Sad

something changed in tmdb answer of api search by name may be....

nb : tested on Jarvis and Krypton 17.3 ..same results
Intel NUC 5YPPH-8Go-SSD120go-external drive 1To
Windows 10 PRO - Kodi Krypton 17 - IconMix
(2017-06-05, 19:30)Norbach Wrote: The problem is, no matter how I name the movie, it's not found.
No matter (whatever) which movie, none is found! Since yesterday.

Even if I name it "Harry Potter" it's not found.
Must the addon "The movie Database" running? I cant start it.

Sorry for my bad English.

no, you don't have to start it....
scrapper is called by Kodi directly....
@telexxingou
which version of kodi do you use? I use 17.0
(2017-06-05, 21:46)Norbach Wrote: @telexxingou
which version of kodi do you use? I use 17.0

Krypton 17.3 and Jarvis 16....
I just tested scraping the show "47 Ronin (2013)" using TMDB. No problems, it scraped first time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-05, 22:09)Karellen Wrote: I just tested scraping the show "47 Ronin (2013)" using TMDB. No problems, it scraped first time.

please can you test for Thor (2011) or Thor or Thor.2011 for example ?
Impossible here without NFO

47 Ronin on Tmdb api :
Code:
{"page":1,"total_results":1,"total_pages":1,"results":[{"vote_count":1181,"id":64686,"video":false,"vote_average":5.8,"title":"47 Ronin","popularity":3.426802,"poster_path":"\/7lLFvBOEaahhLhYK1ZNbbYKtGoe.jpg","original_language":"en","original_title":"47 Ronin","genre_ids"
so only one result

Thor 2011:
Code:
{"page":1,"total_results":15,"total_pages":1,"results":[{"vote_count":5558,"id":10195,"video":false,"vote_average":6.6,"title":"Thor","popularity":8.488855,"poster_path":"\/yjmCTyZVrLirGDivTUhkT9AHxWZ.jpg","original_language":"en","original_title":"Thor","genre_ids":[12,14,28],"backdrop_path":"\/6UxFfo8K3vcihtUpX1ek2ucGeEZ.jpg","adult":false,"overview":"Thor, le héros du nouveau film issu de l'univers Marvel, est un guerrier tout-puissant et arrogant dont les actes téméraires font renaître de nos jours un conflit ancestral. À cause de cela, il est banni du Royaume mythique d’Asgard et est condamné à vivre parmi les humains. Mais lorsque les forces du Mal d’Asgard s’apprêtent à envahir la Terre, Thor découvre enfin ce que signifie \"être un héros\".","release_date":"2011-04-21"},{"v
15 results

may be the problem.....
Interesting...

Thor (2011) did not scrape for me.

I am not a member at TMDB. If anybody else is, maybe they could report on the TMDB forums.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
i try to debug their code....in this time Wink
Layout of tmdb API returns has changed (or behaving differently due to other reasons). I pushed a scraper update to the repo, but it will take a while until it gets updated... Till then, please be patient.
Thank you Olympia Smile
My Signature
(2017-06-05, 22:31)olympia Wrote: Layout of tmdb API returns has changed (or behaving differently due to other reasons). I pushed a scraper update to the repo, but it will take a while until it gets updated... Till then, please be patient.

Good news ! thanks you Wink
Thanks a lot!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Videos not found on The Movie Database0