• 18(current)
UNIPLEXhttps://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=300091 [RIP]
(2017-06-06, 10:12)jurialmunkey Wrote: Oh man that totally sucks. I'm really sorry to hear that has happened to you. I mean, we all borrow ideas from each other. This is one of the great things about the skinning community - the great ideas stick and get improved upon and most of the chaff gets left behind. But to have an idea, design or code completely ripped off before release is beyond the pale. This has happened a couple of times before and it is totally disappointing to see.

I'm just glad you haven't been completely discouraged by this as some of your ideas that I've seen have been really unique and interesting. So all I'm going to say is keep up the great work, don't get discouraged, and I'm excitedly looking forward to your eventual release whenever that happens!

Thanks that means a lot. And I don't mind the borrowing of ideas but at least ask prior... or let the original skin at least be released.. now I see how djh felt after he showed his first list view. Not that mine will even be able to compete with his work but just the same. It may not make much difference in the end as I just found out one of main modules I am using my not be supported in future Kodi releases... it is already remover of Kodi 18 64bit. so that was nice to find out hahaha.

but again thanks for the works of encouragement. btw your latest skin looks awesome I hope I can get my colors and everything to look as smooth as you have.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
It's indeed sad this happens.
Also PIL might not be gone yet however it's future is uncertain as it's pain to compile on multiplatform. That it's not in win64 is simply because no one fixed it yet.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Gotcha I really do wish I understand that part of the code more to help.. but unfortunately I am still learning and am far from even thing of looking at the core... At worst case at least it is still in the 32 bit version so the skin will last one more year. By the time 19 comes out I will either have something or be locked in one make it really stable for 18 so no worries. I do appreciate your reply that does bring me some hope hahaha.
(2017-06-06, 11:19)Martijn Wrote: It's indeed sad this happens.
Also PIL might not be gone yet however it's future is uncertain as it's pain to compile on multiplatform. That it's not in win64 is simply because no one fixed it yet.

PIL or PILLOW? :|
Almost certain PIL the module that most of your add-on and my skin relies. Last I checked the module resorcse library is missing in 64 bit leia.
(2017-07-02, 12:12)smitchell6879 Wrote: Almost certain PIL the module that most of your add-on and my skin relies. Last I checked the module resorcse library is missing in 64 bit leia.

Just checked and there is a 32BIT Leia and working fine Big Grin
Hopefully they keep both ...

And yeah, they started using PILLOW (PIL but newer maintained fork), don't know if they switched back to PIL, doesn't matter either way imho.
Pm sent
Aplha release to the public... no where near complete more just a concept See op for download.
(2017-07-05, 23:31)smitchell6879 Wrote: Aplha release to the public... no where near complete more just a concept See op for download.

I can't install the skin because of the dependencie of colorbox script.....
I'm on Kodi 17.3
I also tried different versions of colorbox, but no result
My apologies there must be a typo. I remove the download link until I can get time to fix it.
(2017-07-06, 21:11)smitchell6879 Wrote: My apologies there must be a typo. I remove the download link until I can get time to fix it.
Thank you. No rush
To install this, first install Marceveldt's repo,then install skin from zip.Looks great but you have a long way to go...i know it's still in alpha status,but when this will be done it will be awesome.Good job ,man !

Trimis de pe al meu Redmi Note 3 folosind Tapatalk
Is this still in development? From what I've seen so far this looks fantastic and very unique in my opinion Smile
Simple answer is yes ... Progress is slow and ATM when I dont have as much free time.
There is no eta..

But I will say that I have made some changes major changes and from here out it will be for Leia...
As Leia support full Blu-ray menus on windows if u install Java.

By thanks you for your interest and I hope when I do finially get to that point it I hope it feels worth the long wait.

Best regards,
Steven
I know I keep saying I am working on this but don't show anything.. and for that I am sorry there is some progress being made.

But with that progress comes ideas to explore... So if you will so kindly reply to this as is a little poll.

Would you prefer a page of content that you can browse and find connect that has not I repeat has not came out and that u may or may not own.

Or would you prefer a page of content you can browse of content that u do own.

Thanks again for taking time to read this and I really thank you for leaving a quick reply.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UNIPLEXhttps://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=300091 [RIP]10