• 48(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
Just to report version 0.1.0 by nuodtayo.tv works on an old android 4.2.2 box...cmiks version does not work but works on newer devices...thanks to both of you..mabuhay

Sent from my SM-N910F
cmiks version is working perfectly for me, the picture quality is crystal clear on my 4.4.2 android,
Hi Cmik,

Thanks for your efforts.It looks like in my case things come and go. Just this morning (around 6 EDT) everything was working again fine and I even tried to stream TFC TV programs in several Fire Stick devices and it continued to work fine. later on this afternoon (5 EDT) i checked again and nothing is working again. Same error. Not sure how to get the log since when I display the event log, only "Kodi started sucessfully" is on it.

Anyway I am located in the US East Coast, New York/New Jersey area and I have KODI 17.1 loaded on a Fire Stick platform.

Appreciate your help.
Hi @cmik
I have the v57 of the tfc you made. It keeps giving me errors for some reason.
I live in Canada, montreal. TV box: MX3 4K

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures.

And TY
(2017-06-06, 21:39)daflip Wrote: would just like to add that if you can't open the addon or getting errors. try upgrading your kodi to 17.3 and should work and i was able to play 5 episodes then closed app and re open without any issue. i was on 16.1 when i couldn't even open the addon or get errors. only issues is the quality with pixellation but its fine with me.

hope this might help with other.

edit, this is for cmik, latest version.
edit 2, never mind, the errors came back, so addon still having errors...

About to do same, good thing you mentioned as I want to keep my build with customized menus.
Will try @benaranguren version
Thumbs Up 
Just wanted to say thank you very much cmik! Now my mom can stop bugging me and enjoy her telenovelas on a big screen.

Can confirm that v57 is currently working with kodi 17.3. It worked when I first installed it on SPMC 16.6 and Kodi 17.0 but wouldnt reopen the next time you launch it so make sure to upgrade your KODIS to 17.3 and everything will work fine.

Hoping you can make a "repo" similar to "todits" to make it simpler so Apple TV 4 users can get the TFC channel too. Thanks again!
(2017-06-05, 22:23)cmik Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 14:05)DavidAlcatraz Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 11:38)BigMiggen Wrote: Am I seriously the only one who gets absolutely terrible quality with this kodi addon? Try watching ASAP or Showtime. Those shows are really bad. On the tfc app they are much better. What gives? Everything was fine quality before tfc updated everything

We also do.. I think cmik is aware of this already, and now trying to resolve the issue.

@DavidAlcatraz
Can you make a screenshot of the quality issue?
Bacause I can't reproduce it on my Windows laptop (Kodi v17) and raspberry pi (Kodi v16).
It can be a difference of area (country). Knowing TFC, it can be possible.
Thanks in advance.

First pic is kodi addon, second is android tfc app

http://tinypic.com/r/jv5bo7/9

http://i67.tinypic.com/30ca7vs.jpg

I am in Las Vegas BTW.

Not sure what's wrong with the links, I'll try fixing them later.
If upgrading to kodi v17 is the solution then it would suck for those android tv owners that are stuck on kitkat firmware since kodi v16 is the last compatible version for kitkat. I hope cmik would find a different solution.

Sent from my iPhone
(2017-06-07, 01:26)shin18 Wrote: Hi @cmik
I have the v57 of the tfc you made. It keeps giving me errors for some reason.
I live in Canada, montreal. TV box: MX3 4K

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures.

And TY

Hi shin18,
Thanks for the info and screenshots.
But I don't see errors related to the TFC addon. Normally, you will have something like '.../plugin.video.tfctv/...'

Thanks in advance.
CMIK Why does the picture pixelate on the new addon? It did not before TFC changed over? Really noticeable on action scenes especially.
(2017-06-07, 11:48)prettysick Wrote: If upgrading to kodi v17 is the solution then it would suck for those android tv owners that are stuck on kitkat firmware since kodi v16 is the last compatible version for kitkat. I hope cmik would find a different solution.

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

Just put the Supreme builds titanium fork of kodi called SBMC. It's in the Supreme builds repo and is 17.3. Installing forks of kodi is a workaround for using kitkat.
In case anyone is having trouble with all their other kodi addons and builds almost every addon, repo and build is down right now. It's just a dish network lawsuit scare against zem so every developer is freaking out and taking down their addons.

In the meantime, for anyone on Android, don't forget about terrarium tv for movies and shows and live net TV for live streaming. Google them, they are standalone apps not in the playstore.
@cmik
Do you also get the pixelation problem? I tried using French VPN and several other locations but didn't see any changes..
@cmik, your version works if i will delete the tfc plug in add on every time a get a red error
(2017-06-07, 17:23)BigMiggen Wrote: In case anyone is having trouble with all their other kodi addons and builds almost every addon, repo and build is down right now. It's just a dish network lawsuit scare against zem so every developer is freaking out and taking down their addons.

In the meantime, for anyone on Android, don't forget about terrarium tv for movies and shows and live net TV for live streaming. Google them, they are standalone apps not in the playstore.

Discussion like this and of builds are both against our forum rules (wiki). If it continues then action may be taken.

Any soon found here to be using file lockers or other illegal pirated sources will be removed.

Consider this a warning.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9