• 29(current)
[CLOSED] Amazon Cloud Drive for KODI
(2017-05-13, 03:36)taton Wrote: Hi, been using EncFSMP for windows and have found when I stream from my ACD I get alot of buffering and also kodi 17 locks up sometimes, after reading this post by dmdsoftware

"Did some windows testing on encfs. Pushing out a 0.2.5 release to use mtime stats instead of ctime stats (as ctime stats do not appear to be implemented in may implementations). Findings below. The product I recommend for windows encfs is encfs-reloaded for playback. Will do more testing.

I setup a VM of Windows and tried the various encfs products and findings below.

encfs MP
- although this looked promissing, got a stream working momentarly, it encountered reliability issues and error log on the software product filled with error messages and results were inconsistent (failed 4 out of 5 times tested). Generated read and write errors trying to delete files, etc. Deemed not usable
- i noticed ctime stats would fail on this product (generate error in log and returns 0 to KODI). I decided to move to mtime stats instead

boxcryptor classic
- looked promising but decrypted data is not made available until lock released on file. Not usable.

safe
- uses webdav and could not figure out a way to share the target with host OS to test

encfs-reloaded - https://github.com/kriswebdev/encfs4win-reloaded
- consistent results. Worked for photos and videos. Data is made available to KODI as it is decrypted."

Seem's I have to use encfs-reloaded but this is command line based I have no idea how to use it and also my .encfs6 is in another location, all this is ran on a headless windows 7 file server so it needs to be automated. If EncFSMP did not have these issues I was more or less done, would appreciate any help with encfs4win-reloaded, btw amazing plugin.

I'm building Crypto library support. I think this will stream much better, and won't rely on anything external to be installed other then Python Crypto support (which is provided for all distros). Iffy on android.

I sometimes crash my raspberry pi running osmc kodi 16.1 with encfs mounted natively. Never looked into if it was something with the situation (disk full) or other issue.
Has anyone been able to confirm if unlimited plan users will be grandfathered in? I see Amazon announced they are no longer offering unlimited storage for $60.
(2017-06-08, 19:09)ruster34 Wrote: Has anyone been able to confirm if unlimited plan users will be grandfathered in? I see Amazon announced they are no longer offering unlimited storage for $60.

Verge says after your current unlimited plan ends, you'll be rolled onto the limited $60 plan unless you cancel.
Man! I'm royally PISSED! FKKKK AMAZON!

Now I'm having to find a reliable alternative until I buy a few ext hdd's.

Any ideas?

So far I've found:

GDrive for business,
box.com $45/month (3 users)
carbonite.com $99/yr unlimited for 1 computer
offcloud.com

There's usual usage storage and usage limitations with "unlimited" storage.
I'm really needing to find a reliable and reputable source now.

I have until November or December to get all my stuff off of ACD, being that my subscription ends Sept 1st.

Friggin bummer!

===========================================

Hmmm.... Edit:

I'm also now considering mediafire.com

It's been around for a lil bit now, has Kodi access.

$50/month for 100TB, ...hmmm...

Maybe use z-o-o-m for bulk uploading?

===========================================

Any recommendations? GDrive, Mediafire, some web host w/ FTP?
Your best bet is Google Drive for business Unlimited ($10/month). It is uber-easy to backup your files across accounts to protect your files (1 API call). None of the other cloud drives have the ability to make independent copy of data between accounts by simply calling a API (they all involve download then upload). BOX for business is also unlimited but twice as costly. Both of these providers were providing unlimited storage before these "other guys" (Amazon/Microsoft) tried to compete. The key difference is "consumer" vs "business". Providers behind business offerings are reliable and they don't/can't change the offerings whenever they feel like it. This is precisely the reason why I never trusted Microsoft and Amazon -- I used these guys as extra backup.

I can help get your data moved over from Amazon Cloud Drive to Google Drive. I have a bunch of scripts I have developed (open-source), and I've helped other members who had to move their cloud data to a different service by offering advise and CPU-cycles. I can also get setup on a business account for $10/month. PM me for assistance.

If you guys want, I can create a slack channel for discussion. Depends how many people are in the same boat
I just signed up about 2hrs ago, trial, for google business gsuite. I have have 5 users/email accts (each $10 -> $50/month).
Are you saying that you can still get me unlimited for just $10?

Fyi, I live in the US.

If so, pm me or something.
(2017-06-09, 20:53)jojofun Wrote: I just signed up about 2hrs ago, trial, for google business gsuite. I have have 5 users/email accts (each $10 -> $50/month).
Are you saying that you can still get me unlimited for just $10?

Fyi, I live in the US.

If so, pm me or something.

I PMed you.
Hello there,

i used the plugin without problems for quite some time on my FireTV.
A few Days back i started to get errors when trying to play some files.
All files played without problems before and they still play flawlessly from a local drive.
It seems to be .mp4 files that wont start anymore from the library or the plugin itself.
But a few .mkv files wont start either, so i have no idea what the problem is.

I pulled a log file but cant see where to attach it to my post. I try and add some lines with what may be the errorcode.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Code:
10:28:24.204 T:18446744072509895912  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: Opening: https://content-eu.drive.amazonaws.com/cdproxy/templink/vB_KjDZJz2Ipv9M6JSCtil6B_2yq9RTfBAXF3T7yNwYN8EcoE|Authorization=Bearer+Atza%7CIwEBIOnSL_SlZYLuaj-4.....U
10:28:24.205 T:18446744072509895912 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
10:28:24.205 T:18446744072509895912   DEBUG: LinuxRendererGL: Cleaning up GL resources
10:28:24.206 T:18446744072549470768   DEBUG: Thread VideoPlayer start, auto delete: false
10:28:24.207 T:18446744072549470768  NOTICE: Creating InputStream
10:28:24.208 T:18446744072549470768   DEBUG: CurlFile::ParseAndCorrectUrl() adding custom header option 'Authorization: ***********'
10:28:24.208 T:18446744072549470768   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x96e91a40) https://content-eu.drive.amazonaws.com/cdproxy/templink/vB_..... F3T7yNwYN8EcoE
10:28:24.557 T:18446744072549470768   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 400
10:28:24.558 T:18446744072549470768   ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 400 for https://content-eu.drive.amazonaws.com/cdproxy/templink/v
Amazon Cloud Drive API has been having serious reliability issues since Saturday. You should look at moving off the service now before your end date for unlimited.
(2017-05-13, 17:58)dmdsoftware Wrote: I'm building Crypto library support. I think this will stream much better, and won't rely on anything external to be installed other then Python Crypto support (which is provided for all distros). Iffy on android.

I sometimes crash my raspberry pi running osmc kodi 16.1 with encfs mounted natively. Never looked into if it was something with the situation (disk full) or other issue.

I really need an way to run AmazonDrive on my Nvidia Shield TV without using all the space on the device for the sync.
So I saw you video but it seems that your kodi-addon not really decrypt encrypted files, is that true?

What software did I need to run encFS encrypted AmazonCloudDrive on my androidTV device to use as less local-space as possible?

Greetings by Hushpeter
(2017-08-25, 12:58)dmdsoftware Wrote: Amazon Cloud Drive API has been having serious reliability issues since Saturday. You should look at moving off the service now before your end date for unlimited.

Hi there,

i found out, that files larger than 9GB wont play, other then that all is fine.

Kind Regards
hello,

May I ask this addon still working for everyone? I can not play any videos anymore either big or small files. I don't remember when but it's still working about one or two month ago when I uploaded the last video.

Thanks for your shares!
Hi, thanks for your work but i have issues since install kodi 17.6 !

Stream player stop automaticly after 1:03 - 1:04 playing

Never had this issue before.
I thinks it's something with kodi 17.6 (of course i use the last addon version)

Any idea or update for the addon ?

Thanks
(2017-12-11, 20:14)zorro75 Wrote: Hi, thanks for your work but i have issues since install kodi 17.6 !

Thanks
 Sometime I got problem with this addon at my home, but it worked at other place. I think it causes by your network. I reset my router to default then it works normal again.
(2017-12-11, 20:14)zorro75 Wrote: Hi, thanks for your work but i have issues since install kodi 17.6 !

Thanks
Was it an upgrade or a new install of 17.6?
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Amazon Cloud Drive for KODI7