• 70(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0608: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.11.4 #1 SMP Thu Jun 8 21:04:21 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170608210300-#0608-g20ac6b5 [Build #0608]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:423072a). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (20ac6b53, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (4cb835f1, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. More addon changes
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • linux: update to linux-4.11.4 (PR:1674, 10 commits, 5 files changed)
    • lan951x-led-ctl: initial package and add to rpi-tools (20ac6b53)
  2. XBMC:
    • [utils] Variant: return matching iterators for (begin|end)_(array|map) (PR:12264, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • Correct spelling of "its" (PR:12266, 1 commit, 7 files changed)
    • [addons] add gui control classes to new addon interface (PR:12259, 1 commit, 39 files changed)
    • [addons] add next step on CAddonInfo to become independent (PR:12260, 1 commit, 14 files changed)
    • [lang] Add ISO 639-2/T codes. (PR:12258, 5 commits, 12 files changed)
  3. pvr.hts:
    • Add support for 'default' recording priority setting value. Fixes #311, closes #312 (PR:313, 1 commit, 6 files changed)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-06-08, 20:23)flaflasat Wrote:
(2017-06-08, 03:18)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-06-07, 23:45)flaflasat Wrote: hi, ok Milhouse i have make your comand
You need to paste the results from the commands.

Same problem with 0607
This is the result of your command:
http://sprunge.us/diJC

no solution? It seems impossible to update since the 06xx series started
(2017-06-09, 10:20)flaflasat Wrote: no solution? It seems impossible to update since the 06xx series started

No solution other than to stick on #0603 until the kinks with the new settings library are sorted out.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Why can not anyone use the current versions?

In my case the 0603 does not work the same way
(2017-06-09, 19:21)flaflasat Wrote: Why can not anyone use the current versions?

In my case the 0603 does not work the same way
Have you read any other posts in this thread from the last couple of days?

Edit: and without a log of some kind nobody can help you. #0603 should be Ok, but #0604+ might crash depending on what add-ons you have installed, so if #0603 is giving you a problem then you'll need to explain what that problem is.
I read my was just a question because I saw a daily development and I felt weird that it could not be used

I attached yesterday the log you asked me, but no problem Sorry if I disturbed I will wait for news

The solution might be to delete every addon upgrade to the latest version and install it one by one?
(2017-06-09, 21:54)flaflasat Wrote: I read my was just a question because I saw a daily development and I felt weird that it could not be used
Not weird at all - it is to be expected that there will be days when some of these bleeding edge test builds don't work as reliably as we'd like, particularly when new features are integrated that contain new bugs that are (usually) quickly fixed.

Obviously everyone does their best to minimise the breaks but sometimes it can't be helped.

If you want stability then stick with release builds.
(2017-06-09, 21:54)flaflasat Wrote: I attached yesterday the log you asked me, but no problem Sorry if I disturbed I will wait for news

Ah yes, and last night sprunge.us had exceeded it's quota so I couldn't view the log. Now I am able to view it, but it's not the crashlog I requested - you've only posted the system log - so has limited value and unfortunately doesn't tell me much.

(2017-06-09, 21:54)flaflasat Wrote: The solution might be to delete every addon upgrade to the latest version and install it one by one?

Try tonight's build #0609 (available soon) as that has a settings update that may help some add-ons. If kodi continues to crash then post your crashlog, and go back to #0603 for now.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0609: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.11.4 #1 SMP Fri Jun 9 21:04:28 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170609210310-#0609-g20ac6b5 [Build #0609]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:423072a). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (20ac6b53, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (23cbd2cc, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. PR:12274: VideoPlayerRadioRDS: Revert ResetRDSCache on init
    Quote:Anyone experiencing crashes with #0604 and later builds, should try this build in case it fixes their issue (post a crashlog if crashes continue)
  2. PR:12276: [addons/settings] Fix fallout #2
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • Fix hidden overloaded virtual functions and override warnings (PR:12238, 13 commits, 38 files changed)
  2. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [pkg] PR:12274: VideoPlayerRadioRDS: Revert ResetRDSCache on init
    • Added: [pkg] PR:12276: [addons/settings] Fix fallout #2
@Milhouse,
Just to info:
"Downgrade" to 0603 ends in problems with TVHeadend client. PVR will not start any more. I guess due to this change:
https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.hts/pull/308

Didn't try to delete the addon settings, maybe that would help.
(2017-06-09, 23:17)rudrood Wrote: @Milhouse,
Just to info:
"Downgrade" to 0603 ends in problems with TVHeadend client. PVR will not start any more. I guess due to this change:

That pvr.hts PR isn't in #0603, it's in #0604.

Edit: I don't recall anyone raising issues with build #0603 and tvheadend. If you've installed a version of tvheadend more recent than 3 June then you may need to go back to the version of tvheadend from 3 June when downgrading to #0603.
(2017-06-09, 23:20)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-06-09, 23:17)rudrood Wrote: @Milhouse,
Just to info:

That pvr.hts PR isn't in #0603, it's in #0604.

Edit: I don't recall anyone raising issues with build #0603 and tvheadend. If you've installed a version of tvheadend more recent than 3 June then you may need to go back to the version of tvheadend from 3 June when downgrading to #0603.

It happens when you run for instance the 0309 build with configured tvheadend client and then "update" by putting build 0603 in the update folder. But I checked and what happens is that the tvheadend client settings are reset so the server isn't found anymore. But when changed again everything works oke.
So no problem.

Thanks
There is some changes with service.libreelec.settings in last build ?

My Custom file service-LibreELEC-Settings-mainWindow.xml in my skin MOD doesn't work and crash Kodi.
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guiloz post a link to your crashlog.
(2017-06-09, 22:09)Milhouse Wrote: Try tonight's build #0609 (available soon) as that has a settings update that may help some add-ons. If kodi continues to crash then post your crashlog, and go back to #0603 for now.

All the addons I tested that had problems are now working properly, great! Only problem I have right now is with the Estaury mod Libreelec settings as mentioned by @Guilouz.
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24