• 234(current)
Release skin helper service
Neither SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.MC, nor SkinHelper.ListItem.MetaCritic.Rating works. Please look into it, marcel
Hi Marcel,
As odd as this might sound, I'm getting a lot of 'Tarzan' posters for my PVR programme listings. Shuffling quickly down the quide, all of these items appear to be isolated to programmes with 'New:' before the title. I think I'm using the default characters to strip from title (\*|,|(|)|:|;|\"|`|_new|new_|.|\&aposWink. but still not picking up the poster art when I know some items definatly exist. Even tried removing the default items to strip from title and using just 'New' but still nothing. Not even getting my fallback poster artwork. Any suggestions on what might be causing this behaviour?

Another quick question on MPAA ratings. I only seem to be getting a handful of MPAA ratings picked up at the moment and that could well be because these shows/movies are also in my library. Is that how this command works, or should it also scrape the IMDB site as well for a rating? Scrapers for TV and Movies in Kodi are both configured to GB and to use IMDB....
As ever, any feedback much appreciated
Can anyone else please confirm whether Metacritic is working ? Since no 1 else is reacting about it, it seems like i m the only one
Hi all,

Does anyone encounter a problem with fetching artist info, thumb, banner etc.?
As shown in below screenshot even though kodi recognize the artist as "Chicago" it does not fetch the artist thumb/

Image[/img]

When trying to choose the art manually, it shows that the correct art being fetched from the local artists "chicago" folder, but still this thumb is not displayed as shown in the first screenshot:

Image[/img]

Also, when entering the info window the right banner of Chicago is being replaced with a default banner. as you see in the next screen shot the correct banner is faded out and replaced by the default banner.

Image[/img]

here is the relevant log file:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/24821873/

Since it's a very long log look at line 12460 and further on.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Dave.
(2017-06-10, 09:14)VikkiXavier Wrote: Can anyone else please confirm whether Metacritic is working ? Since no 1 else is reacting about it, it seems like i m the only one
All working Metacritic and RottenTomatoes.....need to have OMDB api Key to have this Info
(2017-06-10, 10:56)Dave.B Wrote: Does anyone encounter a problem with fetching artist info, thumb, banner etc.?
As shown in below screenshot even though kodi recognize the artist as "Chicago" it does not fetch the artist thumb/
That is skin isue...need to use same code in windows
First use Art from Kodi, dialog use from script...
Need to be same
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.AlbumThumb)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-06-10, 11:47)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 09:14)VikkiXavier Wrote: Can anyone else please confirm whether Metacritic is working ? Since no 1 else is reacting about it, it seems like i m the only one
All working Metacritic and RottenTomatoes.....need to have OMDB api Key to have this Info
(2017-06-10, 10:56)Dave.B Wrote: Does anyone encounter a problem with fetching artist info, thumb, banner etc.?
Need to be same
Code:
Is user ratings back? Poocorn Big Grin
Need to be same
Code:
[/quote]

@Angelinas, Thank you so much for your reply.
Can you please elaborate on that? what exactly I need to change in order to avoid this error?
Thanks
That List use Art in list...SHS can't reproduce Art in List (Not working)
in dialog out of list can.....that is basic of code in script.helper.

You can use replecable code for webservice in list Art.
http://localhost:52307/getmusicart&artist=$INFO[Listitem.Artist]&type=thumb,banner,clearlogo
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-06-10, 11:47)Angelinas Wrote: [quote='VikkiXavier' pid='2600853' dateline='1497078885']
Can anyone else please confirm whether Metacritic is working ? Since no 1 else is reacting about it, it seems like i m the only one

I have got my API key by becoming a patron. Now how and where do I use this api? Please tell me.
@VikkiXavier,

Open library music-Artist,
press "C" , in context menu choose "Artwork Options",
Choose "configure advanced settings"
"Api Keys" in left menu....insert your Api keys in right list (themoviedb, fanart.tv and omdb)
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-06-10, 22:23)Wanilton Wrote: @VikkiXavier,

"Api Keys" in left menu....insert your Api keys in right list (themoviedb, fanart.tv and omdb)

what if i don't have any music in my kodi? can this be done following different steps?
(2017-06-11, 01:28)Edworld Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 22:23)Wanilton Wrote: @VikkiXavier,

what if i don't have any music in my kodi? can this be done following different steps?

settings -> system -> addons -> manage dependencies

Then find the metadata dependencies and open its settings
Moanbag is in da place!
Haha seems like Wanilton listens to a lot of music. Thanks for your help guys
Can I grab these reviews with the help of my omdn api ?

Guys @Gracus , @Angelinas, @Wanilton and @Marcel

RT and Metacritic is yet not working Sad

Here's what I did step by step.

1st, I became a patron by subscribing to Basic subscription and received my API key.

2ndly, as instructed by Gracus, I went to Settings > System > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies and pasted the 8-character API I had received

But still SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.MC/SkinHelper.ListItem.MetaCritic.Rating and NOTHING of rotten tomatoes are working.

What else do I have to do to get them to work?
  • 234(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18