• 94(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
I was updating my library when I got this error. Looked in the log file and a file in an "Extras" folder caused the error. I use "Extras" folders for misc files not in TVDB.

watch gallery

I then searched for a way to exclude that folder. Found a thread that pointed to a page on an entry to make into the AdvancedSettings.xml. I made the addition, but it's still crashing at the same file.

This is the file that I edited: Ember Media Manager BETA/Profiles/Default/AdvancedSettings.xml

I added the entry after the last line in the Advanced Settings section right before the first "ComplexSettings" section. "Extras" is always the name of the folder.

Does this entry look correct?

<Setting Section="generic.EmberCore.Notifications" Content="None" Name="NotifyOnNewEp" DefaultValue="">False</Setting>
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="NotValidDirIs" DefaultValue="">Extras|extrathumbs|video_ts|bdmv|audio_ts|recycler|subs|subtitles|.trashes</Setting>
<ComplexSettings>

This is from the log file:
Code:
21:30:59.4051,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVEpisode,6,TRACE,[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVEpisode] [Start] H:\_MAIN_COMPLETE_DVD\I Love Lucy\Extras\I Love Lucy - John Stephenson original opening commercial (10-15-1951).mkv,
2017-06-09 21:30:59.4051,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVEpisode,6,TRACE,[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVEpisode] [Using] TVDB_Data,
2017-06-09 21:30:59.4051,ScraperModule.TVDB_Data,ScraperModule.TVDB_Data.Scraper_TVEpisode,6,TRACE,[TVDB_Data] [Scraper_TVEpisode] [Start],
2017-06-09 21:30:59.4520,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,Microsoft.VisualBasic,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string ""1951-15-10"" to type 'Date' is not valid.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(String Value)
   at ScraperModule.TVDBs.Scraper._Closure$__28-0._Lambda$__1(Episode f)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at ScraperModule.TVDBs.Scraper.GetTVEpisodeInfo(Int32 tvdbID, String Aired, ScrapeOptions& FilteredOptions)
   at ScraperModule.TVDB_Data.Scraper_TVEpisode(DBElement& oDBTVEpisode, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions)
   at EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVEpisode(DBElement& DBElement, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean showMessage)
   at EmberAPI.Scanner.Load_TVEpisode(DBElement DBTVEpisode, Boolean isNew, Boolean Batchmode, Boolean ReportProgress)
   at EmberAPI.Scanner.Load_TVShow(DBElement& DBTVShow, Boolean isNew, Boolean Batchmode, Boolean ReportProgress)
   at EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanSourceDirectory_TV(DBSource sSource, String sPath)
   at EmberAPI.Scanner.bwPrelim_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)*   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(String Value)
   at ScraperModule.TVDBs.Scraper.GetTVEpisodeInfo(Int32 tvdbID, String Aired, ScrapeOptions& FilteredOptions)
   at ScraperModule.TVDB_Data.Scraper_TVEpisode(DBElement& oDBTVEpisode, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions)
   at EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVEpisode(DBElement& DBElement, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean showMessage)
   at EmberAPI.Scanner.Load_TVEpisode(DBElement DBTVEpisode, Boolean isNew, Boolean Batchmode, Boolean ReportProgress)
   at EmberAPI.Scanner.Load_TVShow(DBElement& DBTVShow, Boolean isNew, Boolean Batchmode, Boolean ReportProgress)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)"
2017-06-09 21:32:10.3410,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed,1,INFO,====Ember Media Manager exiting====,
(2016-02-10, 21:01)DanCooper Wrote: Please use this thread for discussions about self-compiled versions or official alpha releases.

Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 x64 - 2017-03-07
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 x86 - 2017-03-07
Commits (Changelog): Link

Hi @DanCooper - any ETA on the beta release Angel
(2017-06-10, 14:29)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 21:01)DanCooper Wrote: Please use this thread for discussions about self-compiled versions or official alpha releases.

You can build from his github if you can't wait
(2017-06-10, 05:20)Thales Wrote: I was updating my library when I got this error. Looked in the log file and a file in an "Extras" folder caused the error. I use "Extras" folders for misc files not in TVDB.

watch gallery

I then searched for a way to exclude that folder. Found a thread that pointed to a page on an entry to make into the AdvancedSettings.xml. I made the addition, but it's still crashing at the same file.

This is the file that I edited: Ember Media Manager BETA/Profiles/Default/AdvancedSettings.xml

I added the entry after the last line in the Advanced Settings section right before the first "ComplexSettings" section. "Extras" is always the name of the folder.

<Setting Section="generic.EmberCore.Notifications" Content="None" Name="NotifyOnNewEp" DefaultValue="">False</Setting>
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="NotValidDirIs" DefaultValue="">Extras|extrathumbs|video_ts|bdmv|audio_ts|recycler|subs|subtitles|.trashes</Setting>
<ComplexSettings>

This is from the log file:
Code:
21:30:59.4051,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVEpisode,6,TRACE,[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVEpisode] [Start] H:\_MAIN_COMPLETE_DVD\I Love Lucy\Extras\I Love Lucy - John Stephenson original opening commercial (10-15-1951).mkv,
2017-06-09 21:30:59.4051,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVEpisode,6,TRACE,[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVEpisode] [Using] TVDB_Data,
2017-06-09 21:30:59.4051,ScraperModule.TVDB_Data,ScraperModule.TVDB_Data.Scraper_TVEpisode,6,TRACE,[TVDB_Data] [Scraper_TVEpisode] [Start],
2017-06-09 21:30:59.4520,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,Microsoft.VisualBasic,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string ""1951-15-10"" to type 'Date' is not valid.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(String Value)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)*   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(String Value)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)"
2017-06-09 21:32:10.3410,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed,1,INFO,====Ember Media Manager exiting====,

The new word "Extras" must be lowercase.
(2017-06-10, 14:33)komplex Wrote:

I see it has all the alpha branches, https://github.com/DanCooper/Ember-MM-Newscraper, does master is on the latest beta? Or I should look somewhere else...
Use master branch
(2017-06-11, 00:15)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 14:29)shwetkprabhat Wrote: Hi @DanCooper - any ETA on the beta release Angel

I see it has all the alpha branches, https://github.com/DanCooper/Ember-MM-Newscraper, does master is on the latest beta? Or I should look somewhere else...
Master branch will be the next 1.5 Beta. I still have to fix some small bugs and rewrite the resolution definition, but it works so far.
(2017-06-10, 15:14)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 05:20)Thales Wrote: I was updating my library when I got this error. Looked in the log file and a file in an "Extras" folder caused the error. I use "Extras" folders for misc files not in TVDB.

<ComplexSettings>

[/code]

Thanks Dan. That did the trick. Everything is working great again.
(2017-06-11, 00:42)Thales Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 15:14)DanCooper Wrote:

<ComplexSettings>

[/code]

Thanks Dan. That did the trick. Everything is working great again.
Has been fixen to case insensitive in next release ;-)
Thx Brad G. for the donation, who ever you are :-)
(2017-03-13, 21:52)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-03-13, 21:45)Cheadstina Wrote:
(2017-03-12, 23:09)DanCooper Wrote: New episodes should be scraped while adding to database (DB Update). ATM there is no way to rescrape or scrape new episodes automatically. You can only scrape new tv shows.

Hmm Updating Library doesn't scrape new episodes here (23.3). The just show them in green text, no images (ie. poster) scraped, files not renamed, no .nfo created.
Is there an option where I can enable this?

No, its aleays enabled. But it works only if the tv show has been scraped or any unique ID (TVDB, TMDB, IMDB) has been saved for the tv show.

Hi Dan
How do I ensure that the TV Show has a unique ID?
What I usually do:
Scrape TV Show when I get a new series.
Then when I get a new episode I copy it to the folder.
In EMM (23.3) I "Update Library".
When it's done the episode name is written in the list in Green, but the file hasn't been renamed.

If I select the Episode, right click and Scrape Selected Episodes... Automatic... All
then the file is renamed as expected.

What am I doing wrong?
Check your settings for auto renaming. I do the exact same thing and works as should on latest alpha. When you scrape a show it will be given a unique ID.
(2017-06-11, 19:28)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Check your settings for auto renaming. I do the exact same thing and works as should on latest alpha. When you scrape a show it will be given a unique ID.

Thanks, I think that's it. Never noticed the settings for DB update Smile

Hi,
How do I do this? Can you please explain the procedure. Would really like to test it so long.
ThanksBig Grin
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2017-06-11, 21:11)JanM201 Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 14:29)shwetkprabhat Wrote: Hi @DanCooper - any ETA on the beta release Angel

Hi,
How do I do this? Can you please explain the procedure. Would really like to test it so long.
ThanksBig Grin
There is thread pinned in this forum with a step-by-step tutorial.
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2