• 51(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
Anyone having connection timeout message issue...??Image
Hello All,

How do I load this to my firestick? I'm using Kodi 17.3.

I was using todits repo until it stopped and not sure how to load this to my firestick.

thanks,
(2017-06-09, 20:54)sgtanimus Wrote: Hello All,

I was using todits repo until it stopped and not sure how to load this to my firestick.

thanks,

In Fire TV home screen:
Download app called "Downloader" from Amazon App Store.

Launch "Downloader" then enter this shortened URL:
*removed*
This points to cmik's repository on github:
*removed*
In Kodi v17.3:
1. Navigate to "Install from zip file"
2. Root filesystem -> /sdcard/Downloader/repository.cmik.xbmc.addons-0.0.1.zip
3. Navigate to "Install from repository"

This is more of an overview. Let me know if you need more detailed steps and I'll see if I can help.
(2017-06-09, 23:50)benaranguren Wrote:
(2017-06-09, 20:54)sgtanimus Wrote: Hello All,

thanks,

In Fire TV home screen:
Download app called "Downloader" from Amazon App Store.

Launch "Downloader" then enter this shortened URL:
*removed*
This points to cmik's repository on github:
*removed*
In Kodi v17.3:
1. Navigate to "Install from zip file"
2. Root filesystem -> /sdcard/Downloader/repository.cmik.xbmc.addons-0.0.1.zip
3. Navigate to "Install from repository"

This is more of an overview. Let me know if you need more detailed steps and I'll see if I can help.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! My wife will stop bugging me now turn on my mac mini.
Need help, Movie links not working on version .58

Thanks

Edit: Movie links works now, after uninstalling the older version of TFC.tv addon. Thank you guys for your hard work in getting this to work.
. 58 works for. Me on basic sub why is everyone having issuesHuh?

Sent from my SM-G930W8
is it possible to install the update without clearing data...installing the update over toddits gives errors still?
The new TFC if gone again, it opens but there's nothing in it when you choose what show you want to watch.
NVM, I reinstalled using cmik-56 beta instead of the 0.1.0 on a Kodi17.3 and it worked perfectly.
I found a problem on 0.58. when you go to movies more than half are not available to watch, the thumbnail for the movie is there, but when you open the folder it is empty, for example in the drama category "and I love you so" and most of the 'A" movies..

These movies are available on 0.1.4.
(2017-06-11, 02:21)bolinao Wrote: I found a problem on 0.58. when you go to movies more than half are not available to watch, the thumbnail for the movie is there, but when you open the folder it is empty, for example in the drama category "and I love you so" and most of the 'A" movies..

Where can I download version 0.1.4?
(2017-06-11, 06:33)KordKutter Wrote:
(2017-06-11, 02:21)bolinao Wrote: I found a problem on 0.58. when you go to movies more than half are not available to watch, the thumbnail for the movie is there, but when you open the folder it is empty, for example in the drama category "and I love you so" and most of the 'A" movies..

From benaranguren repository.
(2017-06-11, 07:43)bolinao Wrote:
(2017-06-11, 06:33)KordKutter Wrote:

From benaranguren repository.

Wheres the link to his repository?
It seems benaranguren 0.1.4 version of tfc is broken..

I can confirm there is an issue with the movies. I went to play "Won't Last a Day Without You" for my wife, and when you click on the thumbnail, it doesn't show anything to play. I have version .058 as well.

On a side note, I am able to watch this through Internet Explorer.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9