• 33(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
(2017-06-03, 06:45)MartyB95 Wrote: @Alanon,

I figured it out.

Nice! That's always the way to go when dealing with troublesome skin settings. There should be a fix in a day or two in the upcoming release. Strange that this has persisted for so long...

(2017-06-03, 07:22)DaveJr Wrote: Is there a way I can disable the dimming while busy/working option?

I added the darkening to camouflage one very minor graphic glitch. Are you experiencing some problems, or do you just not like the looks of it?
You can delete the first two images from DialogBusy.xml. I suppose I could also tie the the effect to some other setting, like background colour?
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
No, no problems whatsoever. I just don't care much for the looks of it. Sometimes, it's busy/working...then not busy...then back to busy(perfectly normal Kodi behavior). But that results in dim, not dim, then back to dim, then video starts or menu loads.
That edit to the DialogBusy.xml fixed it right up! Thank You! Big Grin
Love the mod! Is there a way i can add the LoveFilm view type to be available to playlists?
(2017-06-04, 00:40)Kaisho Wrote: Love the mod! Is there a way i can add the LoveFilm view type to be available to playlists?

Yes, there will be a few steps involved. You'll need some very basic code knowledge and a good program like Notepad++.

Depending on the playlist content in particular, you should already have Lovefilm available in all video playlists and audio playlist browsing. If your playlist content is mixed, or you have music video playlists, then the lovefilm most likely won't show up. I've never used these types of playlists before, so I didn't introduce any but the basic view-types and those I was sure could handle the content. Regardless, the procedure would be relatively simple:

Basically, you need to add the either Container.Content(mixed) or Container.Content(musicvideos) or Container.Content(playlists), to the visibility conditions in:

- Viewtype_BigIcon.xml, in the Viewtype_Lovefilm section, line 195.
- Custom_Dialog_SelectView_1195.xml, line 408.

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2017-06-04, 09:50)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 00:40)Kaisho Wrote: Love the mod! Is there a way i can add the LoveFilm view type to be available to playlists?

Yes, there will be a few steps involved. You'll need some very basic code knowledge and a good program like Notepad++.

Depending on the playlist content in particular, you should already have Lovefilm available in all video playlists and audio playlist browsing. If your playlist content is mixed, or you have music video playlists, then the lovefilm most likely won't show up. I've never used these types of playlists before, so I didn't introduce any but the basic view-types and those I was sure could handle the content. Regardless, the procedure would be relatively simple:

Basically, you need to add the either Container.Content(mixed) or Container.Content(musicvideos) or Container.Content(playlists), to the visibility conditions in:

- Viewtype_BigIcon.xml, in the Viewtype_Lovefilm section, line 195.
- Custom_Dialog_SelectView_1195.xml, line 408.

Thank you for the help, I added all three Container options and that worked perfectly Smile
What do I have to do to get Metacritic ratings to show ?
(2017-06-05, 01:55)0ldfart Wrote: What do I have to do to get Metacritic ratings to show ?

They show by default, along with rotentomatoes and imdb in the info screen. However, they are often buggy, which is why they are not available anywhere else.

In short, there's nothing you or I can do, because only Skin Helper can provide access to the ratings. Right now, at this moment, nothing is shown because there is a problem in the pipeline. When that gets fixed, the ratings will display again.

Waiting is not much of a solution, but for some things, there's not much choice. Confused

Hello,

Restoring my skin settings doesn't work. I select my backup file and then nothing happens.

How can i resolve this?

thanks!
Is there a way to speed up the 'Content Loading' for the widgets? Once loaded all is good, but when I leave home screen then come back to it, they have to always reload with Content Loading delay.
(2017-06-05, 20:23)maroc1994 Wrote: Hello,

Restoring my skin settings doesn't work. I select my backup file and then nothing happens.

How can i resolve this?

thanks!

Hm, found the issue. Doesn't seem to be the skins fault. The code is correct it's just that something goes wrong. If you go into the add-on itself and open it, you can successfully restore your backup from there. It might be a file path problem, not sure. Have to contact marcel and see.

(2017-06-06, 00:45)DaveJr Wrote: Is there a way to speed up the 'Content Loading' for the widgets? Once loaded all is good, but when I leave home screen then come back to it, they have to always reload with Content Loading delay.

That sounds like you have "Allow widget reloading" checked? This should be so only if you experience bugs/problems with the way widgets refresh/load during normal use. This option slows down widget loading so that just might be it. Unless you are one of those few people having problems without having this setting checked? If so, then you need to check it and see what happens.

Aside from that, there's nothing that can be done. Kodi does have some internal mechanic for widgets, and there also might be something device related. For example, on my old machine, any playback would unload the widgets and I'd have to wait every time. On my new rig, they are always loaded, only visible or invisible.

I already had 'Allow widget reloading' unchecked. Currently trying the 'Individually set in customization dialog' option with use posters set to always. Might also be the 'Show widget infos' bogging it down a little or even the particular addon sections that I have my widgets plugged into.
Hi, I have been using this skin for about a week now and absolutely love it!

It's funny I had been reworking the Aeon Nox Silvo skin to suit my needs and to learn the code but now that I have found your skin I have put that on the back burner.

Keep up the good work and thank you Smile
Dumb question time! Is there anyway to add a widget for the Plex addon?
(2017-06-07, 22:50)TheDudester45 Wrote: Hi, I have been using this skin for about a week now and absolutely love it!

It's funny I had been reworking the Aeon Nox Silvo skin to suit my needs and to learn the code but now that I have found your skin I have put that on the back burner.

Keep up the good work and thank you Smile

Thanks a bunch! Big Grin

(2017-06-12, 05:05)Usafle Wrote: Dumb question time! Is there anyway to add a widget for the Plex addon?

Hmmmmmm. Perhaps there is? I've never used it, so I can't say for certain. You need to browse for it in the widget picking window. When choosing a widget, go to the Add-ons section way at the bottom, from there either Program Add-ons/ Plex, or Video Add-ons/ Plex, depending on how it's classified as.

Then you'd simply click on the add-on and see if it is navigable. Ideally, you would be able to use anything from within the add-on that has content, lists, categories, etc, and Skin Helper will use it and format it into a widget. But the add-on itself would need to be built in such a way as to allow it.

• 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21