Unable to connect
I have Kodi 17,3 installed on my Firestick. When I attempt to add a source I am getting the following "Unable to Connect" "Couldn't retrieve directory information. This could be due to the network not being connected. Would you like to add anyway ?"
I have checked the status and it shows that I am connected and everything else works without issue
debug log (wiki) please via pastebin.com link
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Define "source" Smile
Its probably a media source needed to build libraries
I have the exact issue. I have followed numerous videos to provide assistance, from bypassing firewall, to settings inside Kodi. Still giving me the same error
Angry
Still didn't say what you are trying to connect?
@MITCH0760
Still there?
(2017-06-12, 22:19)MITCH0760 Wrote: I have Kodi 17,3 installed on my Firestick. When I attempt to add a source I am getting the following "Unable to Connect" "Couldn't retrieve directory information. This could be due to the network not being connected. Would you like to add anyway ?"
I have checked the status and it shows that I am connected and everything else works without issue

How did you resolve the problem? I have deleted a repos and was trying to add another and I came across this error. Reinstalling kodi did not work

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to connect0