• 72(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-06-13, 17:43)levil1 Wrote:
(2017-06-13, 15:27)TheSwede1970 Wrote:
(2017-06-13, 14:23)levil1 Wrote: I do not ask for any help !?
It's just a simple question I do not understand your reaction completely off topic

Most people say thanks for your GREAT MOD, they don't use the word terrible. If you use a word like that without a "Wink" smiley or similar then it's just that... terrible.

My bad, i'm sincerly sorry, as in french "terrible" mean "tremendously awsome".... that's what i meant Big Grin

No problem, I'm french too and I understood the meaning of your sentence ^^

In French when you say that something is terrible, it does not necessarily mean that it is something wrong, on the contrary.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-13, 21:02)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-13, 14:24)ferent Wrote: Guilouz amazing update, you are awesome, when I think this mod can't be improved in any way because is almos perfect, then you do this minimize main menu thing and you improve the perfection. Thanks for that.

I have one small request, sometime I press the mute volume key in my remote controller while I'm using the skin, just to avoid any kind of sound (not only when I'm playing media files , but no mute icon appear in the interface, so I'm never sure if the mute is active or not, so I have to press it again and then I see the volume circle icon. Could you add it for the whole interface navigation?

The only boolean condition for mute is Player.Muted and to obtain mute icon, the only way is to decrease volume to 0.

But the mute red icon is there in some parts of the Skin, together with the clock in the top right corner. The problem is that the clock disappear when you are inside the library view, don't know if this is an intentional aesthetic thing or you can show the clock in all the views with the mute icon in case the mute key is pressed.
Hi,

Got a little issue when browsing video files outside of the library:

Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-06-14, 12:53)ferent Wrote:
(2017-06-13, 21:02)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-13, 14:24)ferent Wrote: Guilouz amazing update, you are awesome, when I think this mod can't be improved in any way because is almos perfect, then you do this minimize main menu thing and you improve the perfection. Thanks for that.

I have one small request, sometime I press the mute volume key in my remote controller while I'm using the skin, just to avoid any kind of sound (not only when I'm playing media files , but no mute icon appear in the interface, so I'm never sure if the mute is active or not, so I have to press it again and then I see the volume circle icon. Could you add it for the whole interface navigation?

The only boolean condition for mute is Player.Muted and to obtain mute icon, the only way is to decrease volume to 0.

But the mute red icon is there in some parts of the Skin, together with the clock in the top right corner. The problem is that the clock disappear when you are inside the library view, don't know if this is an intentional aesthetic thing or you can show the clock in all the views with the mute icon in case the mute key is pressed.

Mute icon is include in top bar and top bar is removed on libraries views. But I can show only mute icon on libraries like that :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-14, 20:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-14, 12:53)ferent Wrote:
(2017-06-13, 21:02)Guilouz Wrote: The only boolean condition for mute is Player.Muted and to obtain mute icon, the only way is to decrease volume to 0.

Mute icon is include in top bar and top bar is removed on libraries views. But I can show only mute icon on libraries like that :

That is perfect! just what I was looking for.
(2017-06-14, 16:42)Gracus Wrote: Hi,

Got a little issue when browsing video files outside of the library:

Fixed on last git.

(2017-06-14, 20:48)ferent Wrote:
(2017-06-14, 20:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-14, 12:53)ferent Wrote: But the mute red icon is there in some parts of the Skin, together with the clock in the top right corner. The problem is that the clock disappear when you are inside the library view, don't know if this is an intentional aesthetic thing or you can show the clock in all the views with the mute icon in case the mute key is pressed.

That is perfect! just what I was looking for.

Available on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
With the new minimized main menu, sometimes is difficult to know what is the section that is higlighted.
Can I suggest to add the name of the higlighted section in the top left area, above "Categories" in the image below?

Thanks, and thanks for the mute icon addition.
(2017-06-13, 13:52)levil1 Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 01:51)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 00:14)rudrood Wrote: Anyone running on LibreElec Milhouse latest builds general that can check if Kodi crashes with this Mod and not with stock Estaury when choosing Libreelec settings?

Thanks in advance.

Yes I confirm, I see with Milhouse to solve it.

Hi Guilouz,

You have news for this issue ?

For me it also crashes with the lastet Milhouse build (#0612) and your lastet update 2.5.7

Thanks for your terrible MOD.

It's now fixed on last git :

Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-14, 22:57)ferent Wrote: With the new minimized main menu, sometimes is difficult to know what is the section that is higlighted.
Can I suggest to add the name of the higlighted section in the top left area, above "Categories" in the image below?

Thanks, and thanks for the mute icon addition.

The objective is to hide the names of items to maximum minimize, but I can add a setting to show names items on top.

EDIT : Done on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-15, 00:50)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-13, 13:52)levil1 Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 01:51)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 00:14)rudrood Wrote: Anyone running on LibreElec Milhouse latest builds general that can check if Kodi crashes with this Mod and not with stock Estaury when choosing Libreelec settings?

Thanks in advance.

Yes I confirm, I see with Milhouse to solve it.

Hi Guilouz,

You have news for this issue ?

For me it also crashes with the lastet Milhouse build (#0612) and your lastet update 2.5.7.

It's now fixed on last git

Good news ! I will update to #0614. Big Grin

Thank you again for all your work.
Would it be possible to add an option to minimize menu instead of just hiding when selecting widgets?
(2017-06-15, 11:20)leezy88 Wrote: Would it be possible to add an option to minimize menu instead of just hiding when selecting widgets?

I will see what I can do.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-15, 11:51)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 11:20)leezy88 Wrote: Would it be possible to add an option to minimize menu instead of just hiding when selecting widgets?

Yeah that option could be much better than hidden all the menu, but only if the navigation is as good as it is currently.
(2017-06-15, 13:00)ferent Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 11:51)Guilouz Wrote:

Yeah that option could be much better than hidden all the menu, but only if the navigation is as good as it is currently.

I wouldn't say that it would be better, but it wouldn't be bad to have an extra option to do that. I currently have the minimized menu option and also the option to hide the Menu when selecting widgets and I love it that way, the icons make it so clear what they represent.
(2017-06-15, 19:22)abescalamis Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 13:00)ferent Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 11:51)Guilouz Wrote: I will see what I can do.

I wouldn't say that it would be better, but it wouldn't be bad to have an extra option to do that. I currently have the minimized menu option and also the option to hide the Menu when selecting widgets and I love it that way, the icons make it so clear what they represent.

Just try different things but it's not conclusive, several parameters interfere with other. It's better as it is now.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17