What Happened?
I've been away from Kodi for a while. Why is one of the most popular skins archived now?
Because there isn't a version for the latest Kodi.
(2017-06-16, 16:41)Hitcher Wrote: Because there isn't a version for the latest Kodi.

But there is? Aeon MQ7 for Krypton and MQ8 Alpha for Leia.
Need MQ skin version in official Kodi repository. MQ7 is only one mod and MQ8 is only in alpha.

When Marcos finished MQ8 will publish and solve this.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks for the explanation, Wanilton.
(2017-06-16, 16:36)Hoosier205 Wrote: I've been away from Kodi for a while. Why is one of the most popular skins archived now?

AEON MQ sub-forum will be back to non-archived section as Wanilton said when a free Aeon MQ version will be uploaded to Kodi addon repository for the current version.

I guess from past experiences a free (official) Aeon MQ version will be released in repository for the current version a few weeks before the new official Kodi version is out...

....and back to archive again on new official Kodi release.

Meanwhile you can "donate" to have the official skin version from the Brazilian forum VIP membership.
I built a new HTPC and thought I would take the time to upgrade to the latest Kodi 17.4 then copy over my Kodi folder so I would have an identical layout, boy was I disappointed when AEON MQ 6 didn't work at all. I had to downgrade to the v16 then copy the folder over again to get my skin working as the previous HTPC.

My question, where can I get the copy of AEON MQ that will work with Kodi 17.4 and does it look the same as AEON MQ 6 or is it a complete redesign?
I'm guessing this thread will give you your answers https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=294318

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What Happened?0