• 38(current)
(fuse)neue
(2017-06-06, 16:18)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-06-06, 15:59)SkywalkerPD Wrote: I love this skin jurialmunkey!! I've one question, will it work on Kodi 18? I use it on my primary mediaplayer with Kodi 17.3 but I also have an Kodi 18 test mediaplayer.... would love to change the default skin to this one.

All you need to do is change in the "addon.xml" file (you will find this file in the skin.fuse.neue folder), where it says version="5.12.0", replace with version="5.13.0". Do this before you enable the skin. It works well with Leia.

Regards,

Bart

That did the trick. Thank you!
Is it possible to set the default to 'List' instead of 'Square' now I have to change the view type every time I browse to a category.
check post #527 ( https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2594962 )
reply to djstymie request
As to my issue with the hubs, i think i fixed it. Took me a bit of looking through files, but i found the bottombar xml and just removed the custom hubs and made a new group for them.

<control type="group">
<left>734</left>
<include condition="Window.IsVisible(1101)">View_Hub_1101</include>
<include condition="Window.IsVisible(1102)">View_Hub_1102</include>
<include condition="Window.IsVisible(1103)">View_Hub_1103</include>
<include condition="Window.IsVisible(1104)">View_Hub_1104</include>
<include condition="Window.IsVisible(1105)">View_Hub_1105</include>
<include condition="Window.IsVisible(1106)">View_Hub_1106</include>
<include condition="Window.IsVisible(1107)">View_Hub_1107</include>
<include condition="Window.IsVisible(1108)">View_Hub_1108</include>
<include condition="Window.IsVisible(1109)">View_Hub_1109</include>
</control>
@jurialmunkey

Feature Request/Bug?:

when viewing extended info "Manage" is always highlighted as default. would it be possible for Cast to be the default.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Hi,

I am really liking this skin. I use Kodi with PlexKodiConnect. Plex does not have a 'proper' implementation of Sets. As such, plex itself does not have any cover art for a given set - so all that is shown in Kodi is the generic 'folder' image.

Is there any way to have Kodi supply the Set cover art for this scenario? I appreciate this is not really a skin specific question...
(2017-06-09, 04:34)DoSe420 Wrote: Just started taking a look at your skin, i dont know if anyone has brought it up or not. But if you try and use a custom hub, the items get pushed behind the big image on the left side of the screen. It only displays correctly if you have 5 or more items in the hub.
Should be fixed on latest git.
Hubs aren't really supported properly in this skin, they are mostly just in here so that when switching from Eminence there isn't a need to reset the menus. I might do something with them in the future, but for now they are pretty bare bones.

(2017-06-10, 12:05)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey
Feature Request/Bug?:

when viewing extended info "Manage" is always highlighted as default. would it be possible for Cast to be the default.
Thanks
Fixed on git. Smile

(2017-06-10, 16:50)foghat Wrote: Hi,

I am really liking this skin. I use Kodi with PlexKodiConnect. Plex does not have a 'proper' implementation of Sets. As such, plex itself does not have any cover art for a given set - so all that is shown in Kodi is the generic 'folder' image.

Is there any way to have Kodi supply the Set cover art for this scenario? I appreciate this is not really a skin specific question...

I don't use Plex so I can't really comment. But usually you can manage Set artwork by going into the Set section of the library, bringing up the context menu ("C" on keyboard) and choosing "Manage" then "Choose Art".
NOTE: This only works inside the set section of the library, not from the home screen.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmunkey

Thanks for fixing Cast default.

Feature Request:

Would it be possible when playing a album, after a few seconds it automatically defaults to full screen mode. without clicking on the icon

Bug:

can not play album from information mode.

possible with Estuary default skin

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Thanks for your great Skin. Could you please add to choose a greater font size?
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-06-06, 09:30)jurialmunkey Wrote: Check out the latest git version, I've fixed it so mouse seeking now works.

I've never actually been able to figure out how this was done in the Estuary or Confluence, but I just figured it out now! Was looking in completely the wrong place for the code. That being said, T-bird_se is correct in saying that there is no official mouse support for any of my skins -- although I think fuse(neue) is probably pretty good with mouse usage overall.

It sure does work now with 1.0.2. Thank you!
Great skin! Very clean and slick design.
When will you be pushing the updates to the Kodi repo?
Hey Jurialmunkey,
In completely over my head after loading (fuse) neue. Need to reload default Kodi. If a "how to" description and/or link is available, that would be appreciated.
(2017-06-11, 16:21)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey
Thanks for fixing Cast default.

Feature Request:Would it be possible when playing a album, after a few seconds it automatically defaults to full screen mode. without clicking on the icon

Bug: can not play album from information mode.
No problem Smile

Fixed the play album bug on latest git.
Also added an option to automatically show visualisation after clicking on a song to start playback
"Skin Settings > Video/Music OSD > Automatically show visualisation after starting a song"

(2017-06-11, 16:35)tehax Wrote: Thanks for your great Skin. Could you please add to choose a greater font size?
@mxlance was working a larger fontset option. Not sure if he ended up completing it or what.

(2017-06-14, 16:39)blazer380 Wrote:
(2017-06-06, 09:30)jurialmunkey Wrote: Check out the latest git version, I've fixed it so mouse seeking now works.
I've never actually been able to figure out how this was done in the Estuary or Confluence, but I just figured it out now! Was looking in completely the wrong place for the code. That being said, T-bird_se is correct in saying that there is no official mouse support for any of my skins -- although I think fuse(neue) is probably pretty good with mouse usage overall.
It sure does work now with 1.0.2. Thank you!
No problem. Glad it works Smile

(2017-06-15, 18:45)mvanraaij Wrote: Great skin! Very clean and slick design.
Thanks! Glad you like it Smile

(2017-06-17, 00:00)AbsurdBrian Wrote: When will you be pushing the updates to the Kodi repo?
Probably some time in the next week. I try to push updates for all my skins at the same time, so I usually wait until I'm ready to push all of them.

(2017-06-17, 06:36)Mark M Wrote: Hey Jurialmunkey,
In completely over my head after loading (fuse) neue. Need to reload default Kodi. If a "how to" description and/or link is available, that would be appreciated.
Sorry no tutorial or anything like that. It should be fairly straightforward though. What are you having difficult with?

Also, I recommend on startup to go to
Skin Settings > Backup / Restore > Reset skin settings to defaults
^ This will set the main menu to the skin default. A lot of skins use skin shortcuts to set up the main menu (which is shared between skins) so resetting the skin to defaults ensures that you are using the default main menu setup which should be pretty straightforward.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-06-11, 16:35)tehax Wrote: Thanks for your great Skin. Could you please add to choose a greater font size?

I have a large font mod i have been working on. life has slowed things down.
i hope to bring the mod up to date and will post next week or as soon as i can set up a drop box (type) account and learn how to use it and make the changed files available- I will keep you posted
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13