• 74(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
New Update 2.5.9 on repository :

• Add possibility to play trailers on movie information screen
Image Image

• Reorder necessary addons in Skin Settings

• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guiloz,

First of all can't thank you enough for the effort you put in to make Kodi a wonderful experience for us.

I am a big PVR user and maybe I am wrong but EPG and related is one area which you probably have not focussed on much. The current EPG layout, logos and fonts are extremely difficult to view on a HDTV. My earnest request if you can take a look and improve this bit.

Also will you implement PVR artwork at any point in the future? Skin helper service I believe has this option.

Kind Regards,
Sourav
This skin mod should take over the original estuary skin imo. Infenetly superior Possibly for v18?
(2017-06-21, 14:20)zenyatta80 Wrote: Hi Guiloz,

First of all can't thank you enough for the effort you put in to make Kodi a wonderful experience for us.

I am a big PVR user and maybe I am wrong but EPG and related is one area which you probably have not focussed on much. The current EPG layout, logos and fonts are extremely difficult to view on a HDTV. My earnest request if you can take a look and improve this bit.

Also will you implement PVR artwork at any point in the future? Skin helper service I believe has this option.

Kind Regards,
Sourav

I don't have PVR backend to work more on PVR section.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-21, 17:11)mack4999 Wrote: This skin mod should take over the original estuary skin imo. Infenetly superior Possibly for v18?

Not understand what you mean.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-21, 21:12)Guilouz Wrote:

Kind Regards,
Sourav

Is there a way I can help you get a PVR subscription? Willing to donate for this cause.

Sent from my Pixel XL
(2017-06-21, 22:53)zenyatta80 Wrote:

Kind Regards,
Sourav

Is there a way I can help you get a PVR subscription? Willing to donate for this cause.

Sent from my Pixel XL (typie typie)

Do you know a good PVR subscription ? No idea for that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Talking about PVR: I have a minor issue with the liveTV support of the skin. When I activate "Music Visualisation" (first entry under "Settings/Skins/Music") then channel switching in fullscreen mode does not work anymore. When you switch the channel you will always get the visualisation Screen instead. Deactivating the aforementioned option solves the problem.
(2017-06-21, 17:11)mack4999 Wrote: This skin mod should take over the original estuary skin imo. Infenetly superior Possibly for v18?

Not understand what you mean.

All I meant was that this mod should take over for regular estuary. It should come stock with v18
When I use the triple list view for tvshows, I don't get a context menu where I can, for instance, delete an episode.
In all other views I don't have that issue.
Thanks for this great skin
(2017-06-22, 20:03)Aaiemron Wrote: When I use the triple list view for tvshows, I don't get a context menu where I can, for instance, delete an episode.

It's normal, when you are in triple list view your in tv shows library, not on episodes library, that's why you have only context menu for tv shows.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-22, 13:41)fantasticn Wrote: Talking about PVR: I have a minor issue with the liveTV support of the skin. When I activate "Music Visualisation" (first entry under "Settings/Skins/Music") then channel switching in fullscreen mode does not work anymore. When you switch the channel you will always get the visualisation Screen instead. Deactivating the aforementioned option solves the problem.

Can you detail actions you do to reproduce issue ? Because I just try with this settings enable and I can switch channels without problem.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-22, 21:47)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-22, 20:03)Aaiemron Wrote: When I use the triple list view for tvshows, I don't get a context menu where I can, for instance, delete an episode.

It's normal, when you are in triple list view your in tv shows library, not on episodes library, that's why you have only context menu for tv shows.

Oké thanks for your answer
(2017-06-22, 21:52)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-22, 13:41)fantasticn Wrote: Talking about PVR: I have a minor issue with the liveTV support of the skin. When I activate "Music Visualisation" (first entry under "Settings/Skins/Music") then channel switching in fullscreen mode does not work anymore. When you switch the channel you will always get the visualisation Screen instead. Deactivating the aforementioned option solves the problem.

Can you detail actions you do to reproduce issue ? Because I just try with this settings enable and I can switch channels without problem.

Well, I just start a TV channel from the EPG and switch to fullscreen (which it actually does automatically). When I then try to change the channel up or down, I can hear the sound of the channel but I only see a rotating CD (Music visualisation). Interesting part is, when I press back (and thereby go back to the EPG screen) I have the video running in the mini window. When I then press back two times (first one takes me to the main screen, second takes me to fullscreen) video is running in fullscreen just fine again.

I have to mention that I am using Kodi on a Shield TV Box running TVheadend Client in combination with an external TVheadend Server running on LibreElec on a Wetek Play Box with two DVB-S tuners included. Maybe the client receives the audio signal slightly before the video signal and interprets it as being only audio. However, its strange that pressing back and returning to EPG will show the video running just fine in the mini window then.
(2017-06-22, 22:53)fantasticn Wrote:
(2017-06-22, 21:52)Guilouz Wrote:

Well, I just start a TV channel from the EPG and switch to fullscreen (which it actually does automatically). When I then try to change the channel up or down, I can hear the sound of the channel but I only see a rotating CD (Music visualisation). Interesting part is, when I press back (and thereby go back to the EPG screen) I have the video running in the mini window. When I then press back two times (first one takes me to the main screen, second takes me to fullscreen) video is running in fullscreen just fine again.

I have to mention that I am using Kodi on a Shield TV Box running TVheadend Client in combination with an external TVheadend Server running on LibreElec on a Wetek Play Box with two DVB-S tuners included. Maybe the client receives the audio signal slightly before the video signal and interprets it as being only audio. However, its strange that pressing back and returning to EPG will show the video running just fine in the mini window then.

Just try, working fine for me. Your issue is very strange, music visualisation is for music, not for PVR. Can you try last git, I have added a visibility condition for music fullscreen.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17