• 18(current)
Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST [ 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega ]
Ahh I
found it by accident the plot is under the info keySmile Did not find that on the original remote but discoverd this on my harmony one remote that I added to Kodi.

Another question in the new default skin I found a kodi backup function under the system screens
I cannot find it in confluence, where is it hidden?
@axbmcuser is Confluence ZEITGEIST set for Kodi 18? I'm using the latest nightly, have the version 4.0.74 of the skin installed but some things appear not to be working, i.e. I do not have the extra backgrounds on main menu I have on Kodi 17.x and the addon settings cannot be displayed, all I get is this:

Is it something on my end?
@pemartins
Can't really say to be honest. Maybe KODI 18 changed so much in the meantime, that the initial test release of the skin does not work anymore. Maybe someone else with a clean KODI 18 setup with the same version can comment on that so we can know more.

At the moment there will be no large KODI 18 changes for this skin since i don't have much time atm. KODI 17 stays working great, of course. Smile
Let me know when you found out if it happens also on a clean setup. Thanks!
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Thank you so much for your help once again.

I've made a clean install of Kodi 18 for testing, made a clean install of Confluence ZEITGEIST version 4.0.74 from your repo, installed Youtube addon and indeed the issue remains:

Something must have changed. Note that I use Linux, don't know if it is relevant or not.

No worries, the skin is still very usable in Kodi 18 and that issue on the addon settings is not a deal breaker for me since I don't need it much and even if needed I'l just switch to the original skin to make the changes and then switch back to Zeitgeist, no problem.

A billion thank yous once again for everything!
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2601883
I really love this skin, but I would like to change font sizes.
It's to small for me. Sad
After using kodi for about a year now, I have to say I really love this skin. I've tried heaps but just keep coming back.

With that out of the way, there is an issue that's bugging me.

I like to browse my music by genre, and I have everything tagged properly but acz fails to show anything in the genre section in music. Nothing at all. Just a blank page.

At first I thought it was just my library but it displays correctly in other skins, including estuary and confluence, so I believe there's a bug in the skin somewhere.

Can anyone confirm this behaviour?

Additional info:
Windows 7 SP1 32 bit (don't ask)
Kodi 17.3
ACZG 3.0.78 installed from axbmcuser repo

I enabled debug logging and tested against both confluence and aczg. Entries appear to be identical. Pertinent section of logs are here https://pastebin.com/JtTcWGfr (ACZG) and here https://pastebin.com/NeAz1D8w (Confluence)

I also had a look at the differences between Confluence and ACZG's MyMusicNav.xml and there are some big differences, but nothing really seems obvious.

Not sure how to proceed.
@Gobberwart
I'll look into it!

I also just want to clarify that there will be further KODI 18 Leia versions, just not yet! :-)
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Love this skin. Practical, modern, and seamless.
Thank you axmbcuser.
(2017-06-10, 22:45)axbmcuser Wrote: @pemartins
Can't really say to be honest. Maybe KODI 18 changed so much in the meantime, that the initial test release of the skin does not work anymore. Maybe someone else with a clean KODI 18 setup with the same version can comment on that so we can know more.

At the moment there will be no large KODI 18 changes for this skin since i don't have much time atm. KODI 17 stays working great, of course. Smile
Let me know when you found out if it happens also on a clean setup. Thanks!

(2017-06-11, 00:25)pemartins Wrote: Thank you so much for your help once again.

I've made a clean install of Kodi 18 for testing, made a clean install of Confluence ZEITGEIST version 4.0.74 from your repo, installed Youtube addon and indeed the issue remains:

Something must have changed. Note that I use Linux, don't know if it is relevant or not.

No worries, the skin is still very usable in Kodi 18 and that issue on the addon settings is not a deal breaker for me since I don't need it much and even if needed I'l just switch to the original skin to make the changes and then switch back to Zeitgeist, no problem.

A billion thank yous once again for everything!

Need some changes according to this: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=298565&page=2

2017-06-14 Changes to DialogAddonSettings.xml in the specific. I'm sure axbmcuser will know about it but he didn't have the time yet...
Yes, new KODI 18 Leia skin versions will follow at a later time. Not yet. :-)
@axbmcuser any news on the genre music issue?
I had the time to narrow the issue down, but no time for the final fix yet. Coming ASAP! Big Grin
@Gobberwart
Update 3.0.79 for KODI 17/Krypton is now online! Let me know if all works as expected.

3.0.79 (2017-07-08)
- Other minor improvements:
- - Fixed not showing Music Genres/Years
- - Changes/fixes for latest skin.helper.service version: now showing Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic and IMDB rating (_IF_ using latest skin.helper.service _and_ API is returning results)
(2017-07-08, 15:13)axbmcuser Wrote: @Gobberwart
Update 3.0.79 for KODI 17/Krypton is now online! Let me know if all works as expected.

[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]3.0.79[/B] (2017-07-08)
- Other minor improvements:
- - Fixed not showing Music Genres/Years
- - Changes/fixes for latest skin.helper.service version: now showing Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic and IMDB rating (_IF_ using latest skin.helper.service _and_ API is returning results)
Works perfectly, thanks for the quick response!
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST [ 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega ]9