• 179(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2017-04-17, 07:50)dunangst Wrote: [quote='TheBigRoberto' pid='2555443' dateline='1490379516']
Can anyone explain to me why I keep getting these odd posters, instead of the original ones?
It happened a few weeks ago, I changed them all back to the original but, now they're back again Sad

I'm having the same issue. I'm running SPMC 16.6 on an Nvidia Shield, using Titan skin version 3.6.120. As interesting/clever as some of these alternative posters may be, I want the poster image to be a quick visual shorthand for the movie, so having familiar images is a plus. And it is frustrating that after I went through and changed back most of the really random ones one at a time, they seem to have defaulted back.

I've looked through the AD settings and don't see anything to change; is this a skin issue?
I can't be sure, but all artwork from fanart.tv (of which I'm a artist contributor myself) is based on a voting system. For example, if a CLEARART or LOGO gets the most likes, it is automatically set as the default first downloaded artwork at set at your Kodi's GUI via the Addon. Everytime you reload the artwork you are asking the artwork downloader to redownload the default artwork again and therefore overwriting the artwork you just set up. Never use the reload option for that reason

Sent from my One
Hi All,

Thanks for this great app.

I ran this app to add artworks (specifically, logos) to all my movies and tv shows, but when I run it automatically, i.e., click the Artwork Downloader from Programs add-on, it runs for about three minutes, throws up an error message and does not download any artwork.

However, if I go to any random movie's information page and I run Artwork Downloader from there, the artworks are successfully added.

Please, any idea what the issue could be?

https://paste.ubuntu.com/24618910/
Does anyone have issue when adding new content in library ? Possibility to select clearlogo, clearart, banner etc.. has disappeared. Only poster and fanart can be selected.

Issue with Kodi 18, it seems to be related to recent changes with addons.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Im having a hell of a time figuring it out too. Seems to have happened over the past 48 hours for me.
(2017-06-21, 04:44)robichota Wrote: Im having a hell of a time figuring it out too. Seems to have happened over the past 48 hours for me.

Seem to be an issue with API : https://forum.fanart.tv/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6602
 Estuary MOD V2 
Someone in that thread said its all working now. Not for me. Still not pulling any artwork besides fanart and poster. Same for you Guilouz? I've tried a fresh install of Kodi, several versions and mods of different skins, even tried Artwork Beef addon. Still no dice. I hope this gets resolved soon.
Having the same problem here. Worked fine until about two days ago, then it was kind of intermittent and now nothing. Just the basic artwork options (poster/fanart for movies, poster/fanart/banner for TV).

I'm still using 16.1 here.
I thought it was just me having this problem. Hopefully it gets worked out soon.

Sent from my SM-N920P
Seems to be working again for me now Smile
Yeah seems to be working here as well.
fanart.tv were doing some work on their database. I think they moved it to a new server or something.

That's whey there were issues with downloading images
It's working now. However when I'm using the Xonfluence skin and go to information, I select "download art" I don't see Posters or Fanart in there. Not a huge deal but was useful for downloading foreign language posters. At least I can get the logos and discart ok now though. A very handy add-on.

Sent from my SM-N920P
Does anybody know why it doesn't work with Movies? (With TV Shows it works)

Kodi 16.1
Artwork Downloader: Manual. In here i have been able to choose posters from many different languages. Now the poster option is gone, and i can only select LOGO ClearART Disc ART Thumb 16:9 and Banner.

Artwork Downloader: Choose Art has Poster, but only English Posters!

If i have a Norwegian or Swedish movie, i want the original Poster in that Language, now its gone..

Anyone?

Using Shednox on Helix 14.2
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
(2017-06-25, 17:50)Simkin84 Wrote: Artwork Downloader: Manual. In here i have been able to choose posters from many different languages. Now the poster option is gone, and i can only select LOGO ClearART Disc ART Thumb 16:9 and Banner.

Artwork Downloader: Choose Art has Poster, but only English Posters!

If i have a Norwegian or Swedish movie, i want the original Poster in that Language, now its gone..

Anyone?

Using Shednox on Helix 14.2
I've had the same.problem. it's a shame as I prefer to use posters from the country of origin for movies.

Update: On my firestick I'm having the same problem. But weirdly in my android box running 16.1 I can only download posters and Fanart. I got to manual download and it finds literally nothing.

Sent from my SM-N920P
  • 179(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18