• 75(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
(2017-06-24, 19:19)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-06-24, 12:44)jurialmunkey Wrote: @marcelveldt
Getting login errors on latest (1.1.25) - says login failed (definitely have the correct login/pass)
Getting an error in the log "No module named webservice"
Sorry, my fault in the git commit.
It's now fixed in the new version.

On 1.1.27 browsing now works, but playback doesn't (rolling back to 1.1.24 works).

Debug Log:
https://pastebin.com/y5m7GAku
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Since this morning June 25th I'm no longer able to log in with v1.1.25. Can someone please advise where I can get the latest beta version (v1.1.27)?
(2017-06-18, 19:48)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-06-18, 11:13)eusi Wrote: I have to report 3 (more or less) issues:

Since 1.1.24 I am not able to login on Win10 (64bit) with latest Kodi.
"No credentials have been set or the login failed.
Please enter your credentials in the next settings dialog."
I haven't changed anything, so my login data should be correct

Another issue: When I close Kodi, I get a error in my log (windows 10 64bit, didnt test it on libreelec etc.).

And a 3rd "issue":
Whenever you update your addon, I need to update the cache-files on my ODROID (via Windows trick, because no browser on ODROID). This is not nice, but it is ok. However it is annoying that Kodi tells me every some less minutes that I need to "authorize this app on Spotify". When I hit "ok", the message disappears and appears some less minutes later again... At the end, I need to disable the addon or do the authorisation via windows trick (copy cache files), otherwise it is not possible to enjoy watching a moive with this popups

Can you please send me a full kodi (debug) logfile ?

Sure. Following log is created with your newest 1.1.27

https://pastebin.com/04VedQf2

Regarding the first issue: I should notice that I am using login via facebook credentials with 2 way authentication. While I usual use PASSWORD+2way-Code on my ODROID, I used an own password on Win32 because facebook sent me an digit-passowrd via sms for spotify app. In the past, both ways work, since ~1.1.24 both logins don't work any longer :-( So the addon does not work at all :-(

The 2nd error begins at line 10:21:31.602 T:14432 in the log.

The 3rd issue is not that much important, however it is very annoying if it happens and I have to update (cache-files) instantly to avoid getting popup-spam Undecided
(2017-06-25, 05:47)jurialmunkey Wrote: On 1.1.27 browsing now works, but playback doesn't (rolling back to 1.1.24 works).

Can you test again with version 1.1.28 ?
(2017-06-25, 08:39)AussieFries Wrote: Since this morning June 25th I'm no longer able to log in with v1.1.25. Can someone please advise where I can get the latest beta version (v1.1.27)?

From my beta repo, see first post of this thread.
(2017-06-25, 11:56)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-06-25, 08:39)AussieFries Wrote: Since this morning June 25th I'm no longer able to log in with v1.1.25. Can someone please advise where I can get the latest beta version (v1.1.27)?

From my beta repo, see first post of this thread.

Thank you for your quick reply. Your plug-in is awesome!
(2017-06-25, 10:33)eusi Wrote: Since 1.1.24 I am not able to login on Win10 (64bit) with latest Kodi.
"No credentials have been set or the login failed.
Please enter your credentials in the next settings dialog."
I haven't changed anything, so my login data should be correct

Regarding the first issue: I should notice that I am using login via facebook credentials with 2 way authentication. While I usual use PASSWORD+2way-Code on my ODROID, I used an own password on Win32 because facebook sent me an digit-passowrd via sms for spotify app. In the past, both ways work, since ~1.1.24 both logins don't work any longer :-( So the addon does not work at all :-(

I don't think that is going to work with the librespot implementation.
You should probably create a device password... Log in to your spotify account where you can specify a password for devices.
In that case you can login with your spotify ID (which is a number) and that password.

(2017-06-25, 10:33)eusi Wrote: Another issue: When I close Kodi, I get a error in my log (windows 10 64bit, didnt test it on libreelec etc.).

Fixed in 1.1.29

(2017-06-25, 10:33)eusi Wrote: And a 3rd "issue":
Whenever you update your addon, I need to update the cache-files on my ODROID (via Windows trick, because no browser on ODROID). This is not nice, but it is ok. However it is annoying that Kodi tells me every some less minutes that I need to "authorize this app on Spotify". When I hit "ok", the message disappears and appears some less minutes later again... At the end, I need to disable the addon or do the authorisation via windows trick (copy cache files), otherwise it is not possible to enjoy watching a moive with this popups

Hmm, it shouldn't need a browser at all on Odroid.
Can you grab the kodi log from the Odroid device ?

Also, I don't understand what you mean with updating cache files ?
@marcelveldt, are there any changes regarding RPi1? Were you able to check my log?
(2017-06-25, 12:51)Didko Wrote: @marcelveldt, are there any changes regarding RPi1? Were you able to check my log?

Yes, can you test again with 1.1.29 ?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Still the same errors. After reboot - popup to login via browser. And, it is the same error in the log:

Code:
13:42:41.703 T:1773138848  NOTICE: plugin.audio.spotify --> reported architecture: armv6l
13:42:41.730 T:1773138848  NOTICE: plugin.audio.spotify --> Architecture detected. Using librespot binary /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.spotify/resources/lib/librespot/linux_pi/librespot
13:42:42.727 T:1773138848  NOTICE: plugin.audio.spotify -->
13:42:42.727 T:1773138848  NOTICE: plugin.audio.spotify --> Error while verifying librespot. Local playback is disabled.
(2017-06-25, 13:44)Didko Wrote: Still the same errors. After reboot - popup to login via browser. And, it is the same error in the log:

Are you a bit familiar with the shell ?
I can't test this on a Pi 1 because I own only Pi 2 and 3 and my Pi Zero's are dedicated audio players with PiCore.
Can you login to your Pi with ssh and try to start the binary from the command line ?

BTW, what OS are you running on the Pi ?

Assuming you run libreelec:

navigate to /storage/.kodi/addon/plugin.sudio.spotify/resources/lib/librespot/linux_pi/

Now try to start the librespot binary with this command: ./librespot

Please let me know the output of that.
Also please tell me the output of this command:

ldd librespot
Iv'e updated to 1.1.29 and addon is working using Libreelec on Arm S905x, however the track playback takes a while to start, and the addon has crashed quite a few times out of Kodi, so continuous play seems limited / unreliable at the moment. I'll see if I can reproduce again with some logs and post the relevant parts.
(2017-06-25, 19:07)gazzauk71 Wrote: Iv'e updated to 1.1.29 and addon is working using Libreelec on Arm S905x, however the track playback takes a while to start, and the addon has crashed quite a few times out of Kodi, so continuous play seems limited. I'll see if I can reproduce again with some logs.

Yes, I'm familiar with this issue. I'm afraid I'm hitting a Kodi limit/bug here...
This is a deadlock situation where the python thread serving the audio is blocked by the Kodi GUI.
So, you try to play a track from the Kodi interface and the track never reaches the webproxy because of the deadlock.

The old libspotify implementation had this same issue but it wasn't happening that often but now with the librespot binary providing the audio, the issue seems to be worse than ever. I will try if I can contact one of the Kodi devs about this.

BTW: Kodi doesn't crash if this happens. Once you hit the deadlock situation where the GUI freezes stay away from all controls and after a while you'll see the "playback failed" message.
(2017-06-25, 19:21)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-06-25, 19:07)gazzauk71 Wrote: Iv'e updated to 1.1.29 and addon is working using Libreelec on Arm S905x, however the track playback takes a while to start, and the addon has crashed quite a few times out of Kodi, so continuous play seems limited. I'll see if I can reproduce again with some logs.

Yes, I'm familiar with this issue. I'm afraid I'm hitting a Kodi limit/bug here...
This is a deadlock situation where the python thread serving the audio is blocked by the Kodi GUI.
So, you try to play a track from the Kodi interface and the track never reaches the webproxy because of the deadlock.

The old libspotify implementation had this same issue but it wasn't happening that often but now with the librespot binary providing the audio, the issue seems to be worse than ever. I will try if I can contact one of the Kodi devs about this.

BTW: Kodi doesn't crash if this happens. Once you hit the deadlock situation where the GUI freezes stay away from all controls and after a while you'll see the "playback failed" message.

Thanks Marcel, yes it happens quite regular now on any playlist from the Spotify Addon. Yes, Spotify addon crashes and evaporates, Kodi carries on running.Think for now I'll revert to the older version using libspotify. Keep up the grand work, Thanks for responding on a Sunday. I'll continue to monitor the thread.
(2017-06-25, 19:07)marcelveldt Wrote: Assuming you run libreelec:

navigate to /storage/.kodi/addon/plugin.sudio.spotify/resources/lib/librespot/linux_pi/

Now try to start the librespot binary with this command: ./librespot

Please let me know the output of that.
Also please tell me the output of this command:

ldd librespot

Code:
LibreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.spotify/resources/lib/librespot/linux_pi # pwd
/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.spotify/resources/lib/librespot/linux_pi
LibreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.spotify/resources/lib/librespot/linux_pi #
LibreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.spotify/resources/lib/librespot/linux_pi # ldd librespot
        /usr/lib/libarmmem.so (0x76f9a000)
        libasound.so.2 => /usr/lib/libasound.so.2 (0x76ef7000)
        libc.so.6 => /usr/lib/libc.so.6 (0x76dbf000)
        ld-linux.so.3 => /usr/lib/ld-linux.so.3 (0x76d8e000)
        libdl.so.2 => /usr/lib/libdl.so.2 (0x76d7b000)
        librt.so.1 => /usr/lib/librt.so.1 (0x76d64000)
        libpthread.so.0 => /usr/lib/libpthread.so.0 (0x76d3b000)
        libgcc_s.so.1 => /usr/lib/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x76d0f000)
        libm.so.6 => /usr/lib/libm.so.6 (0x76c91000)
        /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 (0x76faf000)
LibreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.spotify/resources/lib/librespot/linux_pi # ./librespot
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Edit: @marcelveldt, if you want, I can give you SSH access to mine.

Edit2: It looks like there are core dumps in /storage/.cache/cores. Do you need some?
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17