• 2(current)
peak3d development roadmap
K17 from nightly builds does not yet support encrypted media.
All this stuff comes in the next time into kodi master from our dev branch.
Currently there is no chance to use K17 nightlies for this task.

Sure, v8 will be build automatically in kodi jenkins job.
But the v7 / 32 bit builds should work on all existing ARM aarch64 devices as they support armv7 binaries.

Edit: No K17 backport, The changes inside kodi are too many.
(2017-04-03, 13:07)peak3d Wrote: K17 from nightly builds does not yet support encrypted media.
Dev forks/branches = https://github.com/FernetMenta/kodi-agile/tree/master and https://github.com/liberty-developer/inp...tree/agile or?
(2017-04-04, 11:27)RockerC Wrote:
(2017-04-03, 13:07)peak3d Wrote: K17 from nightly builds does not yet support encrypted media.
Dev forks/branches = https://github.com/FernetMenta/kodi-agile/tree/master and https://github.com/liberty-developer/inp...m.adaptive or?

correct, but branch agile in the above mentioned inputstream.adaptive repo.
Hi all

peak3d just wanted to send my support and appreciation to this development. A lot of what you are trying to achieve would be awesome development!
Quick one! Just wondering if they're any test builds for any DRM related progress?
[Deleted]
I know its a long time ago since the last post was placed here, but the time was full of work at different areas.

Beside my "short" trip into the kodi GUI world (I learned at least the basic concept and can tell you that it is an impressing part of kodi!) There has been a lot of development regarding inputstream.adaptive to bring back amazon prime / netflix / subtitle support and some special manifest definitions wich had to be implemented (dazn / eurosport ...)

Most of the development took place in the kodi agile branch from @FernetMenta, and backmerging it to kodi mainline master took some time (thanks for the patience of the team!)
But finally the important things are all backmerged and from theory kodi is now able to playback amazon prime / netflix (inputstream.adaptive from liberty-developer git required).

Unfortunately Netflix has enhanced their security concept and the netflix addon from jojo /asciidisco has to be adapted to the current changes (ESN number stuff).
I hope, that we'll have at least a running version for everything != android in the next couple of days.

Netflix + android is a special case, it stops working some days ago also caused by the new DRM validation process.
Getting information on android devices how it shoud work is quite harder as one has to analyse the app traffic wich is mostly not well readable.

I'll now continue to improove rendering performance for software decoded streams on embedded devices (necessary to get FullHD e.g. on Odroid / Wetek boards with LibreELEC)

If there is any dev around interested in exploring the magic of DRM, pls. feel free to get in touch with me. I'm currently a singlePointOfFailure and If I'm on holiday / busy with real life I would be happy to know that there is someone wich can support. Thanx!
Great work Peak3d! some cool stuff going on.

Lets hope it isnt just "whack a mole" with netflix and their security systems.
(2017-06-27, 12:29)docwra Wrote: Great work Peak3d! some cool stuff going on.

Lets hope it isnt just "whack a mole" with netflix and their security systems.

It ran ~6 month without any issues, and the things the devs have to fix are issues produced by lazyness and wich have to be implemented as it should be.
At least I was quite happy that we had this long time without changes.
@peak3d

Will we see the new version in KODI nightlies?
Does the new version still require libwidevine etc to be downloaded?
(2017-06-27, 12:34)matthuisman Wrote: @peak3d

Will we see the new version in KODI nightlies?
Does the new version still require libwidevine etc to be downloaded?

Yes, kodi nightlies are already build with the new version, but: kodi build step uses peak3d repository for inputstream.adaptive and therefore does not contain widevine / playready DRM functionality
libwidevine must be copied as it has been in the past unfortunately.
I know i asked that before but i never got a solution. Do you know the current state of 5.1 support with the amazon addon? I still get like 6 audio tracks shown but all of them are stereo only. I even peeked onto the manifest but it really only had 6 stereo tracks announced.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-06-27, 20:09)Memphiz Wrote: I know i asked that before but i never got a solution. Do you know the current state of 5.1 support with the amazon addon? I still get like 6 audio tracks shown but all of them are stereo only. I even peeked onto the manifest but it really only had 6 stereo tracks announced.

One need the correct deviceId from amazom app or whatever to receive the manifest including the 5.1 streams.
Uukrul from kodinerds repo already did this patch somewhere for sandmanns addon, best way would be searching for his name there or ask him directly....
Now it makes some sense - thx Smile
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-06-28, 07:31)Memphiz Wrote: Now it makes some sense - thx Smile

https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Thre...post333357

IIRC it was this one....
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
peak3d development roadmap1