• 65(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
Hi ronie,
CU LRC Lyrics support chinese song lyrics? when i playing mp3 music. thank you...
Hi ronie,

Do not know if it is dead or if they have change something but since a few days "LetsSingIt" always return an error when doing the provider test in CU LRC Lyrics settings
Moanbag is in da place!
thanx for the heads-up!
it was broken due to site changes.

fix is on it's way to the addon repo.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Works for most songs, but can we change the appearance? Currently it occupies the whole screen with a transparency at 90% maybe. It would be more nice if we can place the lyrics at the bottom, or set the transparency to 60%, so we can see the backdrops~
(2017-06-27, 18:11)koijan Wrote: Works for most songs, but can we change the appearance? Currently it occupies the whole screen with a transparency at 90% maybe. It would be more nice if we can place the lyrics at the bottom, or set the transparency to 60%, so we can see the backdrops~

I love this addon but something has to be done for the appearance. Just to be able to move and resize de the window would be a great improvement.
Hi,

I have the following directory structure on my NAS:

Folder
+ Music Folder 1
+ Music Folder 2
+ LYRICS Folder

Music 1+2 contain the mp3 files some in additional sub folders of the different artists.

I enabled in CU Lyris to retrieve the lyrics and store in the LYRICS folder on the NAS.

But when the lyric is downloaded and displayed on the screen, no lyric file is stored inside the LYRICS folder. It stays empty.

The log file:
I enabled debug log in the lyrics app, and in Kodi, but when I go through the Kodi.log, no reference is shown to the cu lyrics app. so not sure where the bug login for cu lyrics is stored. Please advise and I will attached it.

Hope someone knows what the problem is.

UPDATE: For some reason it started working and a lyric was stored on the NAS correctly. Cant explain why. So, no assistance needed at this time. Thanks again

Thanks
go to the cu-lyrics addon settings.

in the 'options' tab, make sure 'Search and save lyrics in a separate folder' is enabled
and select your LYRICS folder

debugging can be enabled under the 'expert' tab of the cu-lyrics addon settings.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
So I go camping off the grid.

Is there anyway to have CU LRC Lyrics grab Lyrics and cache them from/for a playlist or a directory?

Any idea what would be the easiest way to do this?
Ive tried just playing the playlist, but every time i come back a 20-30mins later kodi has rebooted

Is there a way to embed Lyrics within the ID3v2 tag?
hello.

which skins work best with CU LRC ? i m having issues with confluence / Jarvis 16.1 (jessie backport)

most of the time after one song, i cannot close CU LRC window, which stucks the whole kodi, or / and, lyrics dont get displayed anymore. i think it is a kodi issue so i posted a thread in linux support, but just in case, if someone can advise which skin works best with CU LRC ? i saw that some (most) skins i tested just do not work at all with CU LRC (windows does not appear at all, or skin doesnt allow full screen song playing)

thanks for any idea, i m opened to all suggestions. (that s quite important, my 7 years old kid needs to read english while he listens to the songs. Native language here is french, and my little jedi is very very gifted.)
Any way to stop the lyrics from autoscrolling?

A way to take manual control when the lyrics are out of sycn would be great, but barring that, just moving the arrows on the remote works, but then when the next line comes up it just scrolls back up to it. Any way to stop that?

I listen to a lot of megamix style music, so mainly only parts of songs, so autoscrolling is never gonna work right for me.
if you disable all 'synchronized based scrapers' in the addon settings, only non-scrolling lyrics will be downloaded.
(2017-11-11, 03:31)ronie Wrote: if you disable all 'synchronized based scrapers' in the addon settings, only non-scrolling lyrics will be downloaded.

I did, but it didn't work. Maybe it had downloaded them before and it won't refresh them. Thanks though, I'll look more into it.
(2017-11-16, 04:17)crazygambit Wrote:
(2017-11-11, 03:31)ronie Wrote: if you disable all 'synchronized based scrapers' in the addon settings, only non-scrolling lyrics will be downloaded.

I did, but it didn't work. Maybe it had downloaded them before and it won't refresh them. Thanks though, I'll look more into it. 

by default it will save downloaded lyrics to ../userdata/addon_data/script.cu.lrclyrics/lyrics/
search all subfolders for files with a .lrc extention and delete those.
This might be an issue with the skin I'm using (Aeon MQ7) but is anyone else seeing a code snippet when playing an instrumental track?

The code snippet that appears instead of lyrics is:
Code:
'object'){lmgLzy.load(this)}"   > Instrumental
Ronie,

Any idea how I can get the lyrics as shown in post 808. I had them once before but not now. All I get are the the lines scrolling straight across.

Running Minix U1, kodi 18 and Aeon MQ8.
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1