Beta MOD: (fuse)shifted - fullscreen vertical mod [LEIA]
Plot summary:

I would go with 3 rows like arctic has it.
Alphabet strip.
You can get to it by pressing right on a supported list. It triggers the same animations as the options menu or context menu (slides list over to hide rating, fanart also slides 1/2 as much). On right, it opens the options menu. On left, it goes back to the list.

TODO: indicator on alphabet strip that right is options, and a better indicator that right opens the alphabet strip.

(2017-05-27, 01:02)Edworld Wrote: Plot summary:

I would go with 3 rows like arctic has it.

Will do with the padding changes. That should help with empty space on short plots as well.

Edit: Still not three rows, but this is still very open to tweaking (and will be with some planned actor/director view changes). Perfectly centering all the items (with side padding) didn't look great due to the buttons and left aligned text (I think), so here it is tweaked a bit more:

I tried doing progress bars on the bottom of each list item for watched progress (similar to how Andromeda does progress bars on card images), but couldn't make it look decent so ended up using the fuse(neue) images. I also realized it didn't matter if the tagline is partially covered by the right menu (not alphabet), so changed the padding slightly.

I have settings cleanup, square image changes, and actor/director view changes planned, then it should be ready for a very alpha release (without extended info done) Smile
Are you making progress on this amazing skin mod? What you have shown us so far looks very beautiful and I can't wait to try it out.
Thanks
(2017-06-09, 07:38)Aaiemron Wrote: Are you making progress on this amazing skin mod? What you have shown us so far looks very beautiful and I can't wait to try it out.
Thanks
I've been very busy and made very little progress. However, it's in a usable state for most stuff and I've been using it on my home systems full-time. I hope to have a very basic initial release this week.
(2017-06-10, 20:19)realjohngalt Wrote:
(2017-06-09, 07:38)Aaiemron Wrote: Are you making progress on this amazing skin mod? What you have shown us so far looks very beautiful and I can't wait to try it out.
Thanks
I've been very busy and made very little progress. However, it's in a usable state for most stuff and I've been using it on my home systems full-time. I hope to have a very basic initial release this week.

That would be very nice. Thanks for your answer.
Can't wait to put this on my device.. looking forward to this one
Looks great - keep up the good work!
I've been very busy, but decided to push what I have as a very early pre-alpha. I noted all that is broken and needs work in OP, but this might serve as a preview of the overall direction. Within the next week I should be able to tackle most of the major outstanding issues, with PVR being last priority.
I am also a big fan of this skin, it seems to check all the rights boxes for me look wise and its vertical. Cant wait for it !

Will it be possible to see available local movies in the actor profile ?
I have seen some skins come with this function and other dont.
This is for Krypton?
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
(2017-06-21, 10:39)Raitsa Wrote: This is for Krypton?

Yes this is for krypton
I just tried this mod and this is what I get. Any clues as to what's going on?

(2017-06-27, 21:22)Japaja Wrote: I just tried this mod and this is what I get. Any clues as to what's going on?

I apologize to everyone who's tried this and been wondering what's wrong with it...I accidentally merged a tag from early testing instead of the current. Please re-download. This still has the issues noted in OP (haven't had much time at all recently) but it actually works unlike what's been posted.
Just pushed a few small changes:

- Set album images to scale
- Initial SystemInfoWidget tweak (still need to do weather).
- Disabled actor autoscroll in video info and fixed a focus bug.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MOD: (fuse)shifted - fullscreen vertical mod [LEIA]3