• 79(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-07-02, 06:34)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 02:40)abescalamis Wrote: Just to make it clear, the new Genres icons are only for those who customized their entire movie widget, this is not for the ones that use the default widget. It looks really nice Guillouz, it looks super cool.

Genres icons working for default widgets too.

I tried to add it to the default widget but I couldn't do it. I want to make the default movie widget look like you did here
watch gallery
(2017-07-02, 15:49)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 14:56)xodi Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 13:15)Guilouz Wrote: Can you upload a screenshot ?

For your second issue, I don't see, no problem for me :

The first issue (no any thumbnails for these videos):

The second issue (see the time in bottom right corner):

- Working for me, you can see photos and video with thumbnails (you need to enter in library mod first for Kodi can create thumbnails for videos) :

Image Image

- Can you try last git for your second issue ?

Thanks. For the first issue, I regenerated thumbnails and it works find now. But the label for a file (both video and picture) with long name (not very long, just like "20160817_19_001.mp4"), the first characters are missing, it will show like this (the "201" part of this name is missing):

For the second issue, I tried latest git version, it's not fixed. Seems only appear for the "Next airing episodes" widget, the "Next episodes to watch" widget works fine.
Can I set the number of items to show in the widget for a widget separately? Currently it's 25 by default for all kinds of widget, if I change this number, all widget will change. I want to only change the Picture widget, but not movie/TV shows, etc., is this possible?
(2017-07-02, 22:07)abescalamis Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 06:34)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 02:40)abescalamis Wrote: Just to make it clear, the new Genres icons are only for those who customized their entire movie widget, this is not for the ones that use the default widget. It looks really nice Guillouz, it looks super cool.

Genres icons working for default widgets too.

I tried to add it to the default widget but I couldn't do it. I want to make the default movie widget look like you did here
watch gallery

For widget by default, it's look like this :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-02, 22:12)xodi Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 15:49)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 14:56)xodi Wrote: The first issue (no any thumbnails for these videos):

The second issue (see the time in bottom right corner):

- Working for me, you can see photos and video with thumbnails (you need to enter in library mod first for Kodi can create thumbnails for videos) :

Image Image

Thanks. For the first issue, I regenerated thumbnails and it works find now. But the label for a file (both video and picture) with long name (not very long, just like "20160817_19_001.mp4"), the first characters are missing, it will show like this (the "201" part of this name is missing):

For the second issue, I tried latest git version, it's not fixed. Seems only appear for the "Next airing episodes" widget, the "Next episodes to watch" widget works fine.

Your name file must have a space because it's a textbox.

For you second issue, I don't see, no problem for me.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-02, 22:22)xodi Wrote: Can I set the number of items to show in the widget for a widget separately? Currently it's 25 by default for all kinds of widget, if I change this number, all widget will change. I want to only change the Picture widget, but not movie/TV shows, etc., is this possible?

No, it's not possible.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-03, 00:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 22:07)abescalamis Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 06:34)Guilouz Wrote: Genres icons working for default widgets too.

watch gallery

For some reason mine still shows the old icons when using the default widget, I already tried many things I will reset the whole thing.

**Update**

The old icons remain in the default widget even in a new installation.
(2017-07-03, 01:42)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 22:12)xodi Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 15:49)Guilouz Wrote: - Working for me, you can see photos and video with thumbnails (you need to enter in library mod first for Kodi can create thumbnails for videos) :

For the file name, in any case, shouldn't it show from the beginning of the name? Why skip the first 3 characters and only show the middle part of the name? I don't know whether it's by design, the name label is static, it never scroll horizontally. I can't see the whole name if it's long.

For the second issue, can you try Arial font? I think may be the Arial font is a little bigger, so the space to show the time information is not big enough.
(2017-07-03, 06:52)abescalamis Wrote:
(2017-07-03, 00:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 22:07)abescalamis Wrote: I tried to add it to the default widget but I couldn't do it. I want to make the default movie widget look like you did here
watch gallery

For some reason mine still shows the old icons when using the default widget, I already tried many things I will reset the whole thing.

**Update**

The old icons remain in the default widget even in a new installation.

Screenshot please. What genre icon pack do you use ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-03, 10:55)xodi Wrote:
(2017-07-03, 01:42)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 22:12)xodi Wrote: Thanks. For the first issue, I regenerated thumbnails and it works find now. But the label for a file (both video and picture) with long name (not very long, just like "20160817_19_001.mp4"), the first characters are missing, it will show like this (the "201" part of this name is missing):

For the file name, in any case, shouldn't it show from the beginning of the name? Why skip the first 3 characters and only show the middle part of the name? I don't know whether it's by design, the name label is static, it never scroll horizontally. I can't see the whole name if it's long.

For the second issue, can you try Arial font? I think may be the Arial font is a little bigger, so the space to show the time information is not big enough.

It's how kodi is working with textbox, if name is more big that textbox width.

Air date don't use default font or Arial font, it's a font specially for flag icons, so it's the same for the two fonts.

I tried to set Kodi in English with regional AM / PM setting and I see no problem. Not easy to fix a problem that I can not reproduce.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thumbs Up 
Guilouz, first, many thanks for this mod, now that I discovered it, it's my favourite and my setup looks beautiful.

I am having a small issue with the input/selection getting stuck sometimes to one box or area. The selection ability and menu will freeze for a few seconds and then continues normal. It happens so randomly while moving around in the menus and widgets, but it's difficult to describe and capture. Is this something you have experience at all?
May also be because of the nightly build.

And one question -- any chance you will add an option for the power menu to be a small pop-up list on the main screen (or any other option that does not create a new menu screen)?
(2017-07-03, 16:42)akka Wrote: Guilouz, first, many thanks for this mod, now that I discovered it, it's my favourite and my setup looks beautiful.

I am having a small issue with the input/selection getting stuck sometimes to one box or area. The selection ability and menu will freeze for a few seconds and then continues normal. It happens so randomly while moving around in the menus and widgets, but it's difficult to describe and capture. Is this something you have experience at all?
May also be because of the nightly build.

And one question -- any chance you will add an option for the power menu to be a small pop-up list on the main screen (or any other option that does not create a new menu screen)?

Performance depending of hardware you use.

No, do not plan to do this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Here are the screenshots, I use the default widget and for the icon I use the default.
watch gallery
watch gallery
(2017-07-03, 22:18)abescalamis Wrote: Here are the screenshots, I use the default widget and for the icon I use the default.
watch gallery
watch gallery

If you select "none" in video genres icons pack it's normal you have default genre icons. You can download my video genre icons pack on my repo.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-03, 11:57)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-03, 10:55)xodi Wrote:
(2017-07-03, 01:42)Guilouz Wrote: Your name file must have a space because it's a textbox.

It's how kodi is working with textbox, if name is more big that textbox width.

Air date don't use default font or Arial font, it's a font specially for flag icons, so it's the same for the two fonts.

I tried to set Kodi in English with regional AM / PM setting and I see no problem. Not easy to fix a problem that I can not reproduce.

For the second issue, when you set "Region default format" to "USA (24h)" in "Interface" setting and use Arial font, this issue should be able to repro.
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17