• 83(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-07-01, 15:18)debutanker Wrote: Kisses from my wife (and me)...SmileBlush

Is build #0704 any better?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-07-05, 00:00)Milhouse Wrote: Is build #0704 any better?

If you can point me in the right direction (link)?!?Big Grin

edit: ok, in libreelec settings version #0704 is already available!
Will test it - many thanks!!
(2017-07-04, 22:45)Mister XY Wrote: I can't tell you when it's started because, i have this error in every build since abou 3 weeks, when i bought my NUC.

What ISOs are these - DVD or BD? What menu are you referring to, the disc menu or the simple Kodi menu you get with BD discs?

Do you see the missing menu in LibreELEC 8.0.2? If so can you post a screenshot of the missing menu so we know what menu you are referring to.

Do the ISOs with missing menus have anything in common with each other?

Knowing the build when this problem started will help narrow down the issue - just because you've only had your NUC for 3 weeks shouldn't prevent you from testing builds older than that in order to identify when this issue started. Smile

(2017-07-04, 22:45)Mister XY Wrote: And the problem with hyperion is, that i don't found an official build in repo.

I din't found any Version that's run with Menu.

The Hyperion addon doesn't currently build and the source code will need updating by the author (or patched), but that's unlikely to happen until the Kodi addon API changes have started to slow down.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-07-05, 00:48)debutanker Wrote:
(2017-07-05, 00:00)Milhouse Wrote: Is build #0704 any better?

If you can point me in the right direction (link)?!?Big Grin

Ah sorry, got caught up in something else and forgot to post the new builds - will post them in a sec! Smile
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0704: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.11.8 #1 SMP Tue Jul 4 21:19:24 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170704211803-#0704-g0ab0d73 [Build #0704]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:423072a). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (0ab0d738, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (5db8e092, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Reinstate updated SIGTERM handler
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • linux: fix post_patch which may end with exit code == 1 if no overlay (PR:1741, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • remove unnecessary warning (PR:12414, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Added documentation of cmake arch configuration (PR:12418, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [ios11] - fix native keyboard (PR:12420, 2 commits, 5 files changed)
    • [lang][kodi.core] automatic syntax corrections for the en_GB language file (117bee30)
    • [lang][skin.estuary] updated language files from Transifex (42d999fa)
    • [lang][skin.estouchy] updated language files from Transifex (196e589c)
    • Added installer generation info for new x64 windows builds (232bf2aa)
  3. inputstream.adaptive:
Weekly Linux 4.12.0 build #0704x: Generic

Same as #0704 but does not include:
Code:
xf86-video-nvidia-legacy (340.102)

This is based on the released 4.12.0 kernel. Unfortunately while we are unable to build xf86-video-nvidia-legacy we will not be able to cut over from 4.11.y to 4.12.y. Hopefully soon...
First tests with updated SIGTERM handler are positive!
Many, many thanks for looking into this!!
(2017-07-05, 00:56)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-07-04, 22:45)Mister XY Wrote: I can't tell you when it's started because, i have this error in every build since abou 3 weeks, when i bought my NUC.

What ISOs are these - DVD or BD? What menu are you referring to, the disc menu or the simple Kodi menu you get with BD discs?

Do you see the missing menu in LibreELEC 8.0.2? If so can you post a screenshot of the missing menu so we know what menu you are referring to.

Do the ISOs with missing menus have anything in common with each other?

Knowing the build when this problem started will help narrow down the issue - just because you've only had your NUC for 3 weeks shouldn't prevent you from testing builds older than that in order to identify when this issue started. Smile

(2017-07-04, 22:45)Mister XY Wrote: And the problem with hyperion is, that i don't found an official build in repo.

I din't found any Version that's run with Menu.

The Hyperion addon doesn't currently build and the source code will need updating by the author (or patched), but that's unlikely to happen until the Kodi addon API changes have started to slow down.

I have tested about 20 builds from you, from 0202 till newest build, with every Build i have this error (also in official Build)
I use DVD ISO roms. But i have see, that i must waiting for some times. That mean, i must wait till the background music do an loop, then i see the menu. Sometimes there are 30 seconds, sometimes, there are more (abiut 1 - 2 Minutes).
If it's in an official build, then this is in Kodi 17 - my advice would to be open a ticket on trac.kodi.tv.
Running the latest build on this page, and the previous 2. I'm getting an issue where by my Movie library is showing 2 items for some of my movies, one plays an audio only as if its an audio file (CD spinning in corner) and the other when clicked says that the item no longer exists and do i want to remove it from my library.

For extra information, i upgraded from v17.2 where this was working, I'm using an Intel Nuc7 i3 and video shares are located on a windows server and using SMB file sharing protocol via ethernet.
@ste0803 so you're saying if you go back 3 builds (to #0701) then you don't have this duplicate movie problem?

The movies that are listed twice, when where they added to the library - recently or were they scraped long before this problem appeared (ie. is this a new metadata/library issue or a new display issue)?

Can you enable remote program access in Kodi then run "texturecache.py jd movies | pastebinit" and paste the link, and provide a screenshot showing an example of a duplicated movie.
(2017-07-05, 19:43)Milhouse Wrote: @ste0803 so you're saying if you go back 3 builds (to #0701) then you don't have this duplicate movie problem?

The movies that are listed twice, when where they added to the library - recently or were they scraped long before this problem appeared (ie. is this a new metadata/library issue or a new display issue)?

Can you enable remote program access in Kodi then run "texturecache.py jd movies | pastebinit" and paste the link, and provide a screenshot showing an example of a duplicated movie.

The duplicate thats been added seems to the be audio only version as you can see from the bottom of this picture there are no video stats only audio.

Hi,

I've not tried any older versions so don't know if the issue exists in previous iterations. They were added to the library previously not recently.

For the offending movies it seems to be RAR files, standalone mkv files don't seem to be affected.
Storing movies in rar files is just plain stupid.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
RAR files are no longer supported in these test builds as RAR support is now provided by an add-on that doesn't currently build - once the add-on API changes are complete the add-on may be added to the LE 9.0 Repository. Until then, if you want RAR support stick to an official Kodi 17 release (ie LibreELEC 8.0.2).
(2017-07-05, 20:27)Milhouse Wrote: RAR files are no longer supported in these test builds as RAR support is now provided by an add-on that doesn't currently build - once the add-on API changes are complete the add-on may be added to the LE 9.0 Repository. Until then, if you want RAR support stick to an official Kodi 17 release (ie LibreELEC 8.0.2).

No problems, thanks for the response. I'll just extract the rar's until the release is complete. I need HW 10bit 4k decode so i'll have to stick with the current nightlies.

Thanks.
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24