• 88(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
With new #0712 Amazon VOD is working again. Also the audio sync issue seems to be fixed with this build - great!!
To get the Netflix plugin working again, i had to disable the Dolby Sound option in Netflix plugin settings.
(2017-07-13, 01:09)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-07-13, 01:00)macnb Wrote: Just tried build #0712 on my Revo RL100 which has ION GPU and have no problems playing videos.

Thanks. Do you see any difference with "Adjust display to refresh rate" set to "Always" (make sure you test a video that causes a refresh rate change).

Sorry spoke too soon. Yes I have the same issue as you described in your post #1305.
I followed your steps and confirm the black screen with only audio playing.
Stopping the video and changing the adjust frame rate setting to OFF, got the video playing again.
Great, thanks @macnb. I wonder if this affects the non-legacy nvidia driver too, anyone with a "modern" nvidia card able to confirm?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Does anyone know the last nightly that had retroplayer working? As of now it still gives the dependency error any time you try to start it.
(2017-07-13, 02:21)drevilz4l Wrote: Does anyone know the last nightly that had retroplayer working? As of now it still gives the dependency error any time you try to start it.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2589482
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Is anyone else seeing the colour blue swapped for the colour red in Amazon and Netflix streams since #0711? I'm seeing this on Skylake NUC and ION2 - fine on RPi3.
(2017-07-13, 01:24)Milhouse Wrote: Great, thanks @macnb. I wonder if this affects the non-legacy nvidia driver too, anyone with a "modern" nvidia card able to confirm?

On nvidia 610 it is the same (black screen, only sound and subtitles).
Also i can cvonfirm that netflix only works if you disable surround in addon.

Also netflix addon is working ok on nvidia610 but on 1037u intel it gets choppy after few minutes.
(2017-07-13, 06:56)Milhouse Wrote: Is anyone else seeing the colour blue swapped for the colour red in Amazon and Netflix streams since #0711? I'm seeing this on Skylake NUC and ION2 - fine on RPi3.

Can confirm this for my Kaby Lake NUC. No such issue on my Kaby Lake i3-7100 System (with passthrough and av receiver).
(2017-07-13, 01:11)debutanker Wrote: With new #0712 Amazon VOD is working again. Also the audio sync issue seems to be fixed with this build - great!!
To get the Netflix plugin working again, i had to disable the Dolby Sound option in Netflix plugin settings.

where do I find these netfilx and amazon addons?
I use these two plugins:
https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc (Amazon VOD)
https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix (Netflix)
No issues with Adjust display to refresh rate set to always on the Z8350 and have tried many files of different flavours, each of which plays without issue.
(2017-07-13, 09:30)debutanker Wrote: I use these two plugins:
https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc (Amazon VOD)
https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix (Netflix)

Thanks.

I got the netflix addon installed and can browse. But not run. So I guess I miss the videwine or the inputstream part.
Any chance of a short description on how you got those installed? (My german is horrible as I haven't used it for like 25 years so I didn't get the explanation on the german site that was linked)
(2017-07-13, 09:09)laric Wrote: where do I find these netfilx and amazon addons?

Try reading the first post. In particular, note #6.
(2017-07-13, 09:55)Bluesmanuk Wrote: No issues with Adjust display to refresh rate set to always on the Z8350 and have tried many files of different flavours, each of which plays without issue.

Thanks. Yes, it seems to be mainly an nvidia/nvidia-legacy issue (your Z8350 has an integrated Intel HD GPU).

(2017-07-13, 08:13)illiac4 Wrote: On nvidia 610 it is the same (black screen, only sound and subtitles).

Are you using the 375.66 or 340.102 driver (as the "nvidia 610" - either GeForce GT 610 or GeForce 610M - is one of those GPUs that is compatible with both drivers)
(2017-07-13, 10:05)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-07-13, 09:09)laric Wrote: where do I find these netfilx and amazon addons?

Try reading the first post. In particular, note #6.

*blush* thanks.
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24