• 102(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
The audio codec Opus is still missing.

http://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/images/0/08/Opus-logo.png
(2017-07-08, 19:24)Boulder Wrote: The audio codec Opus is still missing.

http://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/images/0/08/Opus-logo.png

Can you scan a file with this codec with MediaInfo and send me the results as XML view?
Hey guys,
Running this on my laptop, 13" - 3200 x 1800. Something wrong on the 'series' screen though, I cant actually see the series list, only the episode list and there is no way to resize the various areas?
(2017-07-13, 20:18)SupaMonkey Wrote: Hey guys,
Running this on my laptop, 13" - 3200 x 1800. Something wrong on the 'series' screen though, I cant actually see the series list, only the episode list and there is no way to resize the various areas?
Drag down the horizontal lines.
Sorry, my bad - the cursor was changed into something almost invisible which is the 'horizontal drag' cursor. only saw it now.
Hi is there a way to import settings from EMM 1.4.7.2? Would help switching.
If there are settings which are known to be broken (i.e. some regexp) it would be nice if EMM 1.4.8.x asks if the user still want to import this specific setting.
(2017-07-13, 23:37)klopsknoedel Wrote: Hi is there a way to import settings from EMM 1.4.7.2? Would help switching.
If there are settings which are known to be broken (i.e. some regexp) it would be nice if EMM 1.4.8.x asks if the user still want to import this specific setting.

A part of the settings will be imported, but not all. Sorry, but you've to check each setting after upgrading. Also some list has to be reloaded with the "Reload defaults" button.
BTW: we also have a german forum. Check my signature for the link.
(2017-07-13, 23:41)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-07-13, 23:37)klopsknoedel Wrote: Hi is there a way to import settings from EMM 1.4.7.2? Would help switching.

A part of the settings will be imported, but not all. Sorry, but you've to check each setting after upgrading. Also some list has to be reloaded with the "Reload defaults" button.
BTW: we also have a german forum. Check my signature for the link.

Thanks for your reply. I'll check the other forum.
I got a Problem where when i click "Change Episode" EMM just hangs for anywhere from 10 to over 30 minutes before showing the window where i can select which episode i think that file should be.
(2017-07-15, 02:12)Emme Wrote: I got a Problem where when i click "Change Episode" EMM just hangs for anywhere from 10 to over 30 minutes before showing the window where i can select which episode i think that file should be.
If you use TMDB or IMDB or both as tv show source it takes hours to get the full episode list. TMDB has a horrible API for tv shows and IMDB is horrible in all ways for tv shows.
If you only use TVDB, the list will be created after a few seconds.
So every time i click on Change Episode, the full Episode list is fetched from every source?
I thought it would get loaded once when i scrape the show and then cached.
Disabling TMDB and IMDB helped, thanks.
I just noticed Ember failed to scrape rating from trakt.tv for the new GoT episode:

Code:
TRACE    [ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVEpisode] [Using] Trakttv_Data
TRACE    [Tracktv_Data] [Scraper_TVEpisode] [Start]
INFO    [READFromTrakt] Address: https://api-v2launch.trakt.tv/search?id_type=imdb&id=tt0944947
INFO    "[READFromTrakt] Header: Content-Type: application/json
User-Agent: TrakttvforEmber|1.4.4.0
trakt-api-version: 2
trakt-api-key:
trakt-user-login:
trakt-user-token:
INFO    [READFromTrakt] Waiting for response...
INFO    [READFromTrakt] Response: [{"type":"show","score":null,"show":{"title":"Game of Thrones","overview":"Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Friction between the houses leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest north. Amidst the war, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and the icy horrors beyond.","year":2011,"status":"returning series","images":{"poster":{"full":null,"medium":null,"thumb":null},"fanart":{"full":null,"medium":null,"thumb":null}},"ids":{"trakt":1390,"slug":"game-of-thrones","tvdb":121361,"imdb":"tt0944947","tmdb":1399,"tvrage":24493}}},{"type":"show","score":null,"show":{"title":"Game of Thrones","overview":"Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Friction between the houses leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest north. Amidst the war, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and the icy horrors beyond.","year":2011,"status":"returning series","images":{"poster":{"full":null,"medium":null,"thumb":null},"fanart":{"full":null,"medium":null,"thumb":null}},"ids":{"trakt":121914,"slug":"game-of-thrones-2011","tvdb":121361,"imdb":"tt0944947","tmdb":1399,"tvrage":24493}}}]
INFO    [GetIDs] Could not scrape TraktID from trakt.tv! IMDB: tt0944947 / TMDB: 1399 / TVDB: 121361
TRACE    [Tracktv_Data] [Scraper_TVEpisode] [Done]

I assume it is because of all the duplicate data that can be seen at https://api-v2launch.trakt.tv/search?id_...=tt0944947 ?
(2017-07-15, 02:58)Emme Wrote: So every time i click on Change Episode, the full Episode list is fetched from every source?
I thought it would get loaded once when i scrape the show and then cached.
Disabling TMDB and IMDB helped, thanks.

Yes. It's not the best way, but the only correct to get a full list.
Cache does not work, how does Ember know when to update the cache?

But I test some new ways to reduce the API calls for Ember 2.0.
For some reasons the ember is not detecting nfo's created by couchpotato/emm beta and when I try to manually scrape them nfo option is grayed out...
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2