• 136(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hi all...i need to ask...but can i have a submenu in my movies menu with other movies then those in the main menu? or just have some of the movies, its cartoon movies for my girls, and i got them on a synology nas server...I hope you understand what i mean
(2017-07-04, 20:33)KillroyDK Wrote: Hi all...i need to ask...but can i have a submenu in my movies menu with other movies then those in the main menu? or just have some of the movies, its cartoon movies for my girls, and i got them on a synology nas server...I hope you understand what i mean

It may not appear as a 'sub menu' but check out playlists to do what you want it to do. Playlists will allow you to include ALL your movies in the one library. But then by using a Playlist you can create another Menu item eg "Cartoon Movies" which just displays those movies.

I have several folders for my Movies, Movies, Music Movies and HD Movies. I have then added all the movies from the 3 folders into my single "Movies Library". I have then created 3 playlists, one linking with the content for each 'path' or folder. I have replaced the standard Movies menu item with the Playlist "Movies, I have done the same with Music and created a new Menu Item HD Movies. In the Playlists I use "Path" for the source and File to arrange into file order.

Let Google be your friend if you run into problems.
Hello all. I am using the Xonfluence skin and I am trying to change backgrounds. When I select the folder where my background images are located, it doesn't show them in there. They are .jpg 1920 by 1080 files but I am not able to see them. I am using a Chromebook that also has the capability to run Android programs. Thanks in advance for any assistance I can get.
I'm new to this forum, and hoping someone can help me. So i turn on Kodi and load it, but it takes me to the Xonfluence screen to customize. I havent been with Kodi long enough to customize everything so far. But im on that screen and cant seem to get back to the normal Kodi screen to watch tv. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Is there a trick to get Artist Slideshow to work while playing music? I have it installed and enabled, but dont get any Artist Slideshows. I did a search in this forum, but looks like the questions about the same issue goes unanswered. ??
Was wondering if anyone else is having a problem using Super Favorites on Xonfluence running on Kodi 17.3. Been using SF on Xonfluence running 16.1 a long time with no issues at all?
Keep getting a box telling me I can now configure SF settings. The settings keep getting knocked out??
I saw your post in the SF thread. Have you tried getting your settings correct then copying the SF settings.xml, then if your settings change you can copy the file back in and see if that changes it again. Maybe if you use an external program to save the settings.xml it won't change on you.
Hi Ed, not sure what you mean ... use an external program to save settings.??
Every time I set SF settings to the way I want... when I go and click on the "C" key
to pull up my context menu where I get the option to save to Super Favorites, it will save the first time, next time I click on the C key I get a box telling me I can now configure my SF Settings??
(2017-07-21, 06:17)tvguru Wrote: Hi Ed, not sure what you mean ... use an external program to save settings.??
Every time I set SF settings to the way I want... when I go and click on the "C" key
to pull up my context menu where I get the option to save to Super Favorites, it will save the first time, next time I click on the C key I get a box telling me I can now configure my SF Settings??

Try saving the SF settings.xml in notepad++ and see if they stick. Also note to see if the settings have actually changed.
(2017-03-31, 14:23)Spastro Wrote: Hey guys...

How do u remove the unfinished movie option in the movies section from showing up just above the navigation bar...
Or at least make it selectable to start the movie...
Same question. Both options would be welcomed. Also I'm having trouble choosing/displaying add-on shortcuts on the Home Screen. Krypton 17.3. Other than that AWESOME SKIN!!!
(2017-07-21, 06:38)ed_davidson Wrote:
(2017-07-21, 06:17)tvguru Wrote: Hi Ed, not sure what you mean ... use an external program to save settings.??

Try saving the SF settings.xml in notepad++ and see if they stick. Also note to see if the settings have actually changed.

Hi Ed,

Actually what I did and it seemed to have worked. I deleted the settings xml file that came with the 1.59 version, and copy and pasted the settings.xml from previous version that was last working, (SF v1.57 in 16.1 Jarvis). Now everything is working great again. Go figure??
Is it possible toremove the anoing startup sound and intro? I did have this before but now when istalled this theme I have it.
(2017-07-23, 17:13)klauzer Wrote: Is it possible toremove the anoing startup sound and intro? I did have this before but now when istalled this theme I have it.

Skin Settings, Scripts (down the bottom), Scroll through Select Menu Item until you get to Startup Window and uncheck Enable Kodi intro movie.
Helly FYI the GitHub link to this thread no longer works mate:- http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238630
Thanks for your continued work and support, best skin ever for kodi for me. just one question that may have been asked before will you be adding support for Leia?
Thanks
(2017-07-26, 13:04)foz1234 Wrote: Helly FYI the GitHub link to this thread no longer works mate:- http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238630
Thanks for your continued work and support, best skin ever for kodi for me. just one question that may have been asked before will you be adding support for Leia?
Thanks

Hey Thanks,

I will change the thread number on Github.

My plan is to add support for Leia, but no work on it yet. I will start updating after the beta version arrived.

Helly.
  • 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13