• 85(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
(2017-07-19, 14:41)mazeeff Wrote: I also get the exact same error at 2:40 on LibreElec 8.02 and Spotify 1.1.37 on a RP3. I also tried a Milhouse nightly based on Kodi 18.0, and got the same error. It is very repeatable.
Running 1.1.37 on a LibreElec X86 8.02 on same network, and it works perfectly!

Hmm, strange... seems to be happening on pi only as I can't reproduce it on Linux x86, MacOs and Windows...
All of my pi's are currently dedicated with other tasks but I'll see what I can do.
This might be the lock issue that was fixed a few days ago in Kodi master so you might want to try a very recent nightly build
(2017-07-20, 10:03)AussieFries Wrote: Thank you very much for your (very) quick reply! Using Spotify Connect, does streaming take place on the Kodi device? One of the reasons why I like your plugin so much is that my iPhone's battery is not draining like when I would use airplay to stream it to Kodi.

Yes, that is exactly why Spotify introduced the Connect protocol.
Your spotify app will only "tell" the spotify playback device what to play instead of streaming the audio to the device itself.
Just enable Spotify Connect support in the add-on settings and after that you are able to select your Kodi device as a playback device in the Spotify app on your smartphone.
(2017-07-21, 19:48)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-07-20, 10:03)AussieFries Wrote: Thank you very much for your (very) quick reply! Using Spotify Connect, does streaming take place on the Kodi device? One of the reasons why I like your plugin so much is that my iPhone's battery is not draining like when I would use airplay to stream it to Kodi.

Your spotify app will only "tell" the spotify playback device what to play instead of streaming the audio to the device itself.
Just enable Spotify Connect support in the add-on settings and after that you are able to select your Kodi device as a playback device in the Spotify app on your smartphone.

....but then it only plays 1 song...then it stops..
Also when i tried to play a playlist..still only 1 song.
Opened an issue in your git.
Please fix it! This works is awesome!
(2017-07-23, 02:06)Animizio Wrote:
(2017-07-21, 19:48)marcelveldt Wrote:

I have the same, but if you wait REALLY REALLY long it will play the next song... maybe 5 minutes later.
(2017-07-23, 11:19)MarcelMAH Wrote:
(2017-07-23, 02:06)Animizio Wrote:
(2017-07-21, 19:48)marcelveldt Wrote: Yes, that is exactly why Spotify introduced the Connect protocol.

I have the same, but if you wait REALLY REALLY long it will play the next song... maybe 5 minutes later.

Damn....i hope he van fix this Smile
I wonder that i everytime when i wake up my pc from standby i get windows error message that spotify had stop working and sometimes two same messages. When i go into kodi (was in Standby too) spotify works.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
Great work! The best spotify add-in ever Smile !

However, I am also experiencing 2:40 issue on my Ubuntu 17.04 x86, Kodi 17.3. My credentials are ok as I can see plugin entry in my spotify account.

It happens from time to time, today is my first day with this great plugin so not sure how rare the case is (already experienced this maybe 7 times today)
I also get the 2:40 error on the rpi3 at moment. very werid...
Greetings,
Pete
(2017-07-21, 18:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-07-19, 14:41)mazeeff Wrote: I also get the exact same error at 2:40 on LibreElec 8.02 and Spotify 1.1.37 on a RP3. I also tried a Milhouse nightly based on Kodi 18.0, and got the same error. It is very repeatable.
Running 1.1.37 on a LibreElec X86 8.02 on same network, and it works perfectly!

Hmm, strange... seems to be happening on pi only as I can't reproduce it on Linux x86, MacOs and Windows...
All of my pi's are currently dedicated with other tasks but I'll see what I can do.
This might be the lock issue that was fixed a few days ago in Kodi master so you might want to try a very recent nightly build

Thanks for that suggestion Marcel, I'm currently away from home but as soon as I get back will try it with a new build of Kodi and see how that goes, but you might beat me to it Wink

Cheers!
New version now on the repo, please test if that fixes the 2:40 issue
(2017-07-23, 15:00)tehax Wrote: I wonder that i everytime when i wake up my pc from standby i get windows error message that spotify had stop working and sometimes two same messages. When i go into kodi (was in Standby too) spotify works.

Can you disable the (experimental) Spotify Connect support in the addon settings to check if the error goes away ?
@marcelveldt - seems with the latest version (39) I cannot access "Artists" or "My Most Played Artists" or "Playlists".
I can access Albums and I can play things fine.

I'm getting this error in the log:
Code:
22:06:43.909 T:140645433444096 WARNING: plugin.audio.spotify --> Exception in plugin_content ! --> global name 'label' is not defined

Also, going back to 1.1.37 works properly for Artists etc.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-07-26, 14:10)jurialmunkey Wrote: @marcelveldt - seems with the latest version (39) I cannot access "Artists" or "My Most Played Artists" or "Playlists".

Code:
22:06:43.909 T:140645433444096 WARNING: plugin.audio.spotify --> Exception in plugin_content ! --> global name 'label' is not defined

Same here on S905x and S912 devices both @ 1.1.39. Playlists empty in Spotify. Search works fine.
(2017-07-26, 14:10)jurialmunkey Wrote: @marcelveldt - seems with the latest version (39) I cannot access "Artists" or "My Most Played Artists" or "Playlists".

Code:

I can second this as well on my rpi3
(2017-07-28, 09:03)yulrizka Wrote:

Code:

I can second this as well on my rpi3

Same issue here, also on a Pi 3
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17