• 103(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Hi Dan,

Coming back to the uniqueid we discussed time ago, I would just highlight you this strange behaviour of Kodi/JSO-RPC I have reported here.

Have you noticed this too?
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2017-07-23, 00:16)shwetkprabhat Wrote: For some reasons the ember is not detecting nfo's created by couchpotato/emm beta and when I try to manually scrape them nfo option is grayed out...

You have to enable a file name for episode NFO: Settings => TV Shows => Files and Sources => File naming. Use Tools => Reload all TV Shows to rescan you folders.
(2017-07-23, 02:27)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-07-23, 00:16)shwetkprabhat Wrote: For some reasons the ember is not detecting nfo's created by couchpotato/emm beta and when I try to manually scrape them nfo option is grayed out...

You have to enable a file name for episode NFO: Settings => TV Shows => Files and Sources => File naming. Use Tools => Reload all TV Shows to rescan you folders.

I only use ember for movies...do I still need to do the above? I am using latest build by komplex
(2017-07-23, 13:30)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2017-07-23, 02:27)DanCooper Wrote:

I only use ember for movies...do I still need to do the above? I am using latest build by komplex

No. Then enable a file name for movie NFOs under Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => File naming and use Tools => Reload all Movies to rescan you folders.
(2017-07-23, 14:34)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-07-23, 13:30)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2017-07-23, 02:27)DanCooper Wrote: You have to enable a file name for episode NFO: Settings => TV Shows => Files and Sources => File naming. Use Tools => Reload all TV Shows to rescan you folders.

No. Then enable a file name for movie NFOs under Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => File naming and use Tools => Reload all Movies to rescan you folders.

Ah - I disabled the default s and didn't realize that NFO was not covered in either custom of kodi addon field! Thanks again!
Hi,

Anyone here using multiple profiles at all?

At present I am running ember with the -profile default switch. What I'd like to do now is have 2 profiles to choose from at startup. 1 for the main movie and tv collection and the 2nd for all my Japanese movies/tv shows.

If possible I'd like to also export the current profile settings into the Japan profile then make the subtle changes I require for that language in that profile. Is the do-able?

Am not sure how or where to start on this. Any advice/pointers will be really appreciated.

Cheers
Confusion is just a state of mind.
(2017-07-26, 10:49)FlashPan Wrote: Hi,

Anyone here using multiple profiles at all?

At present I am running ember with the -profile default switch. What I'd like to do now is have 2 profiles to choose from at startup. 1 for the main movie and tv collection and the 2nd for all my Japanese movies/tv shows.

If possible I'd like to also export the current profile settings into the Japan profile then make the subtle changes I require for that language in that profile. Is the do-able?

Am not sure how or where to start on this. Any advice/pointers will be really appreciated.

Cheers

Simply copy your "Default" profile folder in .\Ember Media Manager\Profiles and rename it to e.g. "Japanese". Now open the new folder and delete the MyVideosXY.emm files to start with an empty database (I think you want use different sources as in your default profile).

To switch between this two profiles you can create a new shortcut with parameter -profile "Japanese" or you remove the parameter from your existing shortcut to enable the profile select dialog.

Profile selecting will be reworked in next release to easier switch between multiple profiles (not done yet).
Thanks Dan for the uber fast response Smile

Have setup as you said, took me 2 mins and exactly how I'd prefer to have.

You are just too cool for school Dan Wink

Cheers
Confusion is just a state of mind.
In movies tab, despite the mouse resize cursor on hover there is no way to resize the title column. It is annoying when you set other columns to display like "original title". Resize the movies list panel doesn't help. This issue exists in v1.4.7.2 x86 as well as in v1.4.8.0-alpha23.3 x64 on Windows 10.
  • Windows 10 x64
  • Kodi 17.6
(2017-07-26, 17:13)fred_gaou Wrote: In movies tab, despite the mouse resize cursor on hover there is no way to resize the title column. It is annoying when you set other columns to display like "original title". Resize the movies list panel doesn't help. This issue exists in v1.4.7.2 x86 as well as in v1.4.8.0-alpha23.3 x64 on Windows 10.

You have to expand the hole list section to the right
I'm seeing some strange behavior this morning when I started scraping some new movies.

Last time I scraped movies has been late last month. I've been scraping television episodes for the past month. The last television scrape I did was Saturday. Everything has been working fine.

Today, I started a new share, and started adding movies to it. When I go to scrape, it's only showing poster & fanart. I can go into the movie, scrape for banner, character art, etc etc, and it will populate, but won't save. It looks like it's not writing data down to the share, despite my account having proper permissions to the share. I've tried copying banner art from a different movie into the directory, and it works fine, but when I reload the movie within EMM, it's not showing the banner that I manually put into the folder.

Also, if I reload an older movie that was previously scraped with no problems, it is now only showing poster & fanart.

This is happening with new content that I'm adding, as well as older content that was previously scraped. There's no changes to permissions that I can see on older content that would contribute to the issue.

Ideas? Sad
(2017-07-26, 17:50)fubar013 Wrote: I'm seeing some strange behavior this morning when I started scraping some new movies.

Last time I scraped movies has been late last month. I've been scraping television episodes for the past month. The last television scrape I did was Saturday. Everything has been working fine.

Today, I started a new share, and started adding movies to it. When I go to scrape, it's only showing poster & fanart. I can go into the movie, scrape for banner, character art, etc etc, and it will populate, but won't save. It looks like it's not writing data down to the share, despite my account having proper permissions to the share. I've tried copying banner art from a different movie into the directory, and it works fine, but when I reload the movie within EMM, it's not showing the banner that I manually put into the folder.

Also, if I reload an older movie that was previously scraped with no problems, it is now only showing poster & fanart.

This is happening with new content that I'm adding, as well as older content that was previously scraped. There's no changes to permissions that I can see on older content that would contribute to the issue.

Ideas? Sad

Do you've enabled any file name for this image type in Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => File Naming?
Any hint in the log file after scraping (.\Ember Media Manager\Logs\*.csv)?
Just checked, and sure enough, the Extended Images section was completely unchecked. How it got unchecked, I have no idea.

After fixing that, it looks like it's not downloading any extrafanarts.

Kodi Defaults -> Extrafanarts is Checked for both Frodo/Helix & Eden
Scrapers-Images -> Extrafanarts Preferred size is 3840x2160, Only is UNChecked, Limit is 0(For clarification, my assumption is 0=unlimited)

Here is a log post-scrape of a movie:

https://pastebin.com/ixfyBMwL
(2017-07-26, 19:24)fubar013 Wrote: Just checked, and sure enough, the Extended Images section was completely unchecked. How it got unchecked, I have no idea.

Scrapers-Images -> Extrafanarts Preferred size is 3840x2160, Only is UNChecked, Limit is 0(For clarification, my assumption is 0=unlimited)

Can't see any issue in log. Which version of Ember do you use? Log file is to short (as always) to see the version number...
Yes, limit of 0 means unlimited. But that is an awful value, even if you scrape manually. Why someone wants ALL fanarts saved as extrafanart/extrathumb? Limit of 4 should be enough, but that's only my opinion... ;-) I don't now a skin that shows more than 4 extrathumbs. And 4 extrafanarts should also be enough...
(2017-07-26, 19:31)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-07-26, 19:24)fubar013 Wrote: Just checked, and sure enough, the Extended Images section was completely unchecked. How it got unchecked, I have no idea.

Can't see any issue in log. Which version of Ember do you use? Log file is to short (as always) to see the version number...
Yes, limit of 0 means unlimited. But that is an awful value, even if you scrape manually. Why someone wants ALL fanarts saved as extrafanart/extrathumb? Limit of 4 should be enough, but that's only my opinion... ;-) I don't now a skin that shows more than 4 extrathumbs. And 4 extrafanarts should also be enough...

I'm running 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 x64, sorry should have mentioned that at the beginning.

As for my extrafanarts...well..I've got the room, and I like artwork, so why not all the artworks? Rofl

But more importantly, I changed the flag from 0 to 99, and sure enough, it started pulling extrafanarts. Took it one step further, and changed it back to 0, and scraped a different movie, and we're back to it not scraping any extrafanarts.

For my purposes, I can leave it at 99, and not be concerned at all, but it's just a weird anomaly. I haven't made any changes to my configs, save for adding sources for media, since I stared scraping everything, but in the past 3 days, something has happened to bork something. It seems like the new changes have put everything back to normal, but yeah...

By the way, thank you for the quick responses! Smile
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2