• 23(current)
Deprecated Missing Movie Scanner
When I go to "Missing movies," it reports many files that are located in directories with content not marked as movies (i.e. directories marked as "TV Shows," or with their content type not set).

Am I misunderstanding how this is supposed to be used? From what I can figure it seems like "Missing movies" should show files that appear in directories marked with content "movies," but that could not be identified by the scraper. As it is now, I get a huge list of every file that isn't a movie (include those that aren't meant to be)?
Hi guys.

Not sure this is a dumb question or if it's been covered already.

I've found that MMS is ignoring '.nomedia' files. I've dug into the python code and it seems to me that the function call 'xbmcvfs.listdir(path)' simply isn't returning any filename that starts with a period, making the search for '.nomedia' somewhat problematical.

I've hacked together my own workaround, but I'm curious - is this changed behavior? Did this ever work right? Is it working for anyone else?

I'm running Kodi on Windows 10, and my sources are accessed through smb, if that makes a difference.

EDIT: Using Jarvis 16.1, and MMS 4.0.5
(2016-03-01, 10:14)metal450 Wrote: When I go to "Missing movies," it reports many files that are located in directories with content not marked as movies (i.e. directories marked as "TV Shows," or with their content type not set).

Am I misunderstanding how this is supposed to be used? From what I can figure it seems like "Missing movies" should show files that appear in directories marked with content "movies," but that could not be identified by the scraper. As it is now, I get a huge list of every file that isn't a movie (include those that aren't meant to be)?
Have you placed your 'TV Shows' directory within your 'Movies' directory, or otherwise specified your 'Movies' source as having too wide a scope?

It wouldn't hurt to post your 'sources.xml' file here.
(2016-08-04, 02:28)GreenDude Wrote: I've found that MMS is ignoring '.nomedia' files. I've dug into the python code and it seems to me that the function call 'xbmcvfs.listdir(path)' simply isn't returning any filename that starts with a period, making the search for '.nomedia' somewhat problematical.

I've hacked together my own workaround, but I'm curious - is this changed behavior? Did this ever work right? Is it working for anyone else?
I got the same problem as you (MMS reporting movies in .nomedia folders).
What is your workaround?
Hey,

my Missing Movie Addon doesn't work.
When i try it, it always shows only the 3 dots to get back.
And I know there are missing movies in my database.

Would be glad, if someone could help me.

Here's my logfile:
http://pastebin.com/JyFg3e81
Just installed this addon.
Works great, but how can I add the missing movies to the library?
I don't find a option.

I want to select the movie and do a manual search for it to add it in the library.
Missing Movie Scanner works like a charm. Would it be possible to also move the missing movies to a different folder? At the moment I don't see any option to do this. The only thing I found was to print the list an move all entrys file by file. Reason is: I want to fix these files with filebot and don*t want to rename all files.
heya,
i'm having the same problem as many other (seen a lot of posts without answers)
i'm using kodi 17.1RC1 on windows 7 and MMS (last auto update version)
everytime i launch the script (either movies sources or some specifics folders), it say there was a problem and need to check the logs
(strangely it work on another trash profil used for some differents tests but can't figure what's the problem since both profil are sames)

20:05:41.636 T:4676 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(28, C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.mms\default.py): start processing
20:05:41.685 T:4676 DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:05:41.685 T:4676 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(28, C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.mms\default.py): the source file to load is "C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.mms\default.py"
20:05:41.685 T:4676 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(28, C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.mms\default.py): setting the Python path to C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.mms;C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\script.module.routing\lib;C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\system\python\DLLs;C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\system\python\Lib;C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\python27.zip;C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\system\python\lib\plat-win;C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\system\python\lib\lib-tk;C:\PortableApps\Kodi2;C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\system\python;C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\system\python\lib\site-packages
20:05:41.685 T:4676 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(28, C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.mms\default.py): entering source directory C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.mms
20:05:41.685 T:4676 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(28, C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.mms\default.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "plugin.video.mms" dependent on version 2.14.0 of the xbmc.python api
20:05:41.768 T:4676 DEBUG: [plugin.video.mms][routing] Dispatching to 'missing_by_source', args: {'path': 'C%3A%2FPartage'}
20:05:41.970 T:4676 DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 194 ms for 2654 items query: select * from movie_view
20:05:42.120 T:4616 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogBusy.xml) ------
20:05:43.718 T:4676 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
Error Contents: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x82 in position 22: invalid start byte
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.mms\default.py", line 234, in <module>
plugin.run()
File "C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\script.module.routing\lib\routing.py", line 109, in run
self._dispatch(path)
File "C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\script.module.routing\lib\routing.py", line 120, in _dispatch
view_func(**kwargs)
File "C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.mms\default.py", line 166, in missing_by_source
list_files(find_missing_videos([path], library.get_movies()
File "C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.mms\library.py", line 59, in get_movies
items = jsonrpc(query)['result'].get('movies', [])
File "C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.mms\library.py", line 29, in jsonrpc
return json.loads(xbmc.executeJSONRPC(json.dumps(query, encoding='utf-8')))
File "C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\system\python\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 339, in loads
return _default_decoder.decode(s)
File "C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\system\python\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 364, in decode
obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
File "C:\PortableApps\Kodi2\system\python\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 380, in raw_decode
obj, end = self.scan_once(s, idx)
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x82 in position 22: invalid start byte
-->End of Python script error report<--
20:05:43.721 T:4616 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogNotification.xml) ------
20:05:43.721 T:8228 INFO: CActiveAESink::OpenSink - initialize sink
20:05:43.721 T:8228 DEBUG: CActiveAESink::OpenSink - trying to open device DIRECTSOUND:default
Hello

First I want to say Thanks for this great add-on
Second I want to sorry for my bad english.

Ok, let's go, I just want to know if it is possible to pu out of the scan some files like Bonus

I explain

In my file Hacksaw Ridge

I have the movie and some Bonus like this

Hacksaw.Ridge.2016.MULTi.TRUEFRENCH.1080p.Bluray.DTS.HDMA.x264.mkv
!Bonus! Hacksaw.Ridge.Les.coulisses.du.tournage.2016.mkv
!Bonus! Hacksaw.Ridge.Scenes.coupees.2016.mkv
!Bonus! Hacksaw.Ridge.Un.message.de.Mel.Gibson.2016.mkv

and I want fot this and other files I have like this to exclude of the scrap of the add-on.

I try this, change in the default.py

Code:
if root.lower() in ["sample", "trailer","!Bonus!"]:
        return False

if re.match(r"^.*[!#~_,;:|\.\-\+\(\{\[<](sample|trailer|!Bonus!)[\)\}\]]*$",
                root.lower(), re.IGNORECASE):
        logging.debug("identified '%s' as sample or trailer or !Bonus!" % path)
        return False

but it doesn't work.

Is there a solution ??

Thanks a lot by advance.
Try escaping the ! characters
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
You might want to look at this add-on as well... http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Extras
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-23, 22:12)nickr Wrote: Try escaping the ! characters

Thanks but do I have to escape of the code
or escape from the code and the file ?

(2017-07-23, 22:32)Karellen Wrote: You might want to look at this add-on as well... http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Extras

Thanks to but if I do that for example for the same movie, I must have like this :

‪V:\movie\A. Les intégrales d'acteurs\Mel Gibson (42)\2016 Hacksaw Ridge\
Hacksaw.Ridge.2016.MULTi.TRUEFRENCH.1080p.Bluray.DTS.HDMA.x264.mkv
‪V:\movie\A. Les intégrales d'acteurs\Mel Gibson (42)\2016 Hacksaw Ridge\Extras\
!Bonus! Hacksaw.Ridge.Les.coulisses.du.tournage.2016.mkv
!Bonus! Hacksaw.Ridge.Scenes.coupees.2016.mkv
!Bonus! Hacksaw.Ridge.Un.message.de.Mel.Gibson.2016.mkv

?? Thanks Wink
Up ?
PHP Code:
V:\movie\ALes intégrales d'acteurs\Mel Gibson (42)\2016 Hacksaw Ridge\Extras\ 
Yes, that is correct. All the Bonus files will go in the Extras directory. Just as it says in the wiki page I linked for you.

Remember to add the advancedsettings.xml entry to stop the Extras from being scraped like movies. It is all in the wiki.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-31, 00:14)Karellen Wrote:
PHP Code:
V:\movie\ALes intégrales d'acteurs\Mel Gibson (42)\2016 Hacksaw Ridge\Extras\ 
Yes, that is correct. All the Bonus files will go in the Extras directory. Just as it says in the wiki page I linked for you.

Remember to add the advancedsettings.xml entry to stop the Extras from being scraped like movies. It is all in the wiki.

Thanks a lot , exactely what I wanted Wink
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Movie Scanner1