• 91(current)
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-07-22, 09:24)vassagopc Wrote:
(2017-07-21, 13:06)dmdsoftware Wrote: The old links should still work for you. Let me know if they don't. In the case of your second link, it does a search against your account and plays back first Final.movie.mkv it finds. The first link is more preferred because it ensures that particular video is played back, even if you rename it. The 0B...eM is the resource ID for that file. These links will work for anyone who has access to the file, they are unique to each file but not to each user. You can figure out the resource ID for any file in the Google Drive website but right clicking on a file and selecting sharing link. The sharing link with have the resource ID in the URL, and you can use this.

Hope t makes sense.

If you are having playback problems with the second link, let me know.

I'm installed SPMC instead of Kodi and now the "old" links are working apart from one minor flaw.

The Information-window with "open stream" text, which is displaying at the center of the screen if I select a video.
The playback starts.. but the information-windows ist still viewable.

Log:
https://pastebin.com/jvRDzEXT

Screenshot of playback with window

http://i.imgur.com/ERTFdDO.jpg

Are you playing back via STRM or browsing in plugin to playback?

The plugin handles the different situations of how the media is invoked and handles the dialog or lack of it differently based on method invoked. It sounds like SPMC might be handling things differently then the way I assumed.

I used to provide an option in settings to force the dialog not to appear within browsing with the plugin but I removed it as it created some confusion. I can quickly add it back and that will fix this problem until I can really see what's going on.
(2017-07-22, 21:56)dmdsoftware Wrote: Are you playing back via STRM or browsing in plugin to playback?

The plugin handles the different situations of how the media is invoked and handles the dialog or lack of it differently based on method invoked. It sounds like SPMC might be handling things differently then the way I assumed.

I used to provide an option in settings to force the dialog not to appear within browsing with the plugin but I removed it as it created some confusion. I can quickly add it back and that will fix this problem until I can really see what's going on.

It is only when I playback a strm.

It would be nice if u could remove the dialog, but I have to choose the user in gdrive plugin before the playback starts. Maybe other users have to choose to transcode or not; I'm chosen "never transcode"
(2017-07-23, 09:23)vassagopc Wrote:
(2017-07-22, 21:56)dmdsoftware Wrote: Are you playing back via STRM or browsing in plugin to playback?

It is only when I playback a strm.

It would be nice if u could remove the dialog, but I have to choose the user in gdrive plugin before the playback starts. Maybe other users have to choose to transcode or not; I'm chosen "never transcode"

How are you generating the STRM files? It sounds like by hand because if you export using the plugin, it includes the username account to use, so no prompt to use. You can also set a default user account to use.
I'm generating its per hand, thats right.

where can I set a default user account at the plugin? never saw this option
(2017-07-23, 09:52)vassagopc Wrote: I'm generating its per hand, thats right.

In addon settngs, Login, first option is to set the account number for the default account for STRM (corresponding to the number the account is defined as)

If you hand draft the STRM and don't include the username parameter, this account will be the default account used when playing back STRM files.
(2017-07-23, 10:00)dmdsoftware Wrote:

In addon settngs, Login, first option is to set the account number for the default account for STRM (corresponding to the number the account is defined as)

If you hand draft the STRM and don't include the username parameter, this account will be the default account used when playing back STRM files.

thank u very much for the hyper fast information Smile
I've checked to activate the default option, but it was already activated, because of stream 1.

Nevertheless I have to click to the default username.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Fw6AmhI.png
(2017-07-23, 10:28)vassagopc Wrote: I've checked to activate the default option, but it was already activated, because of stream 1.

Nevertheless I have to click to the default username.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Fw6AmhI.png

I'm investigating.

Can you provide and example of STRM you created?
(2017-07-22, 21:51)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-07-22, 06:23)SEIKT Wrote:
(2017-07-21, 05:20)dmdsoftware Wrote: Ok, thx. But it works for non-encrypted for you?

Conducted more testing for certainty sake.

Initially I assumed the feature worked for all strms pointing to non-encrypted files as I tested one strm file and when the video ended, Kodi marked it as watched. After testing other strm files that point to non-encrypted files, I can say I got lucky the first run as no other strm files that I have tested so far have been marked as watched. The first file still gets marked as watched though.

Off topic - can encrypt_dir in encryptFolder.py be edited to print/return the name of the encrypted file it creates?

I think I may know what is going on with the STRM watch status. I think I can fix that. Will try my idea around it tonight.

For the encryption, output like this would work?

originalfolder -> encryptedfolder
originalfolder/originalfile -> encryptedfolder/encryptedfile.

I've been meaning to replace the encryptFolder.py with the correct one that does subfolders as well.

Cool.

I'm not sure what you mean sorry, consider me a dumb ass when it comes to coding... I was wondering if a line or two could be added to the encrypt_dir function so that when encryptFolder.py has finished executing it returns the file name to my bash script becoming the value of a variable.... eg encryptedfile=`python encryptFolder.py arguments`

If what you were getting at means a total rework of the code is required... then all good, I can live with my current command to capture it.
of course. Example:
Filename: 1992.S01E01.German.DL.1080p.BluRay.x264-RSG.strm

Content of the file: plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=playvideo&title=1992.S01E01.German.DL.1080p.BluRay.x264-RSG.mkv

I'm creating it with a bash-script/alias :
strm () { echo "plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=playvideo&title="$1".mkv" > $1".strm"; }

Filename at gdrive : 1992.S01E01.German.DL.1080p.BluRay.x264-RSG.mkv
(2017-07-23, 16:06)SEIKT Wrote:
(2017-07-22, 21:51)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-07-22, 06:23)SEIKT Wrote: Conducted more testing for certainty sake.

Initially I assumed the feature worked for all strms pointing to non-encrypted files as I tested one strm file and when the video ended, Kodi marked it as watched. After testing other strm files that point to non-encrypted files, I can say I got lucky the first run as no other strm files that I have tested so far have been marked as watched. The first file still gets marked as watched though.

Off topic - can encrypt_dir in encryptFolder.py be edited to print/return the name of the encrypted file it creates?

I think I may know what is going on with the STRM watch status. I think I can fix that. Will try my idea around it tonight.

I've been meaning to replace the encryptFolder.py with the correct one that does subfolders as well.

Cool.

I'm not sure what you mean sorry, consider me a dumb ass when it comes to coding... I was wondering if a line or two could be added to the encrypt_dir function so that when encryptFolder.py has finished executing it returns the file name to my bash script becoming the value of a variable.... eg encryptedfile=`python encryptFolder.py arguments`

If what you were getting means a total rework of the code is required... then all good, I can live with my current command to capture it.

Changes have been made in github testing and will show up in 0.8.42 testing version tomorrow.
(2017-07-24, 03:16)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-07-23, 16:06)SEIKT Wrote:
(2017-07-22, 21:51)dmdsoftware Wrote: I think I may know what is going on with the STRM watch status. I think I can fix that. Will try my idea around it tonight.

Cool.

If what you were getting means a total rework of the code is required... then all good, I can live with my current command to capture it.

Changes have been made in github testing and will show up in 0.8.42 testing version tomorrow.

Cheers dmd. After reviewing the code I see what you meant. I was only after the encrypted file name... edited the code to just print str(encFile). Thanks again.
Hi,
Does anyone here encounter an issue that subtitle didn't loaded with the video? It happened to me recently, and everytime it happened, the video needs to be re-open many times to make the subtitle show up. I also heard of 2 friends have the same issue.
(2017-07-27, 13:53)dabinn Wrote: Hi,
Does anyone here encounter an issue that subtitle didn't loaded with the video? It happened to me recently, and everytime it happened, the video needs to be re-open many times to make the subtitle show up. I also heard of 2 friends have the same issue.

Newer versions of the plugin reduce the timer between starting video and playback of video. That affects the subtitles success on loading. It was another user's ask in order to make subtitles work on 17.3 . It also makes videos playback faster.

Provide details on version of plugin, version of kodi, etc, if you want further assistance.
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12