• 46(current)
(fuse)neue
(2017-07-25, 07:32)Jay19802005 Wrote: @jurialmunkey I got api key but what do i do next..i went into addon then providers then tmdb.py, but where do I paste key and what do i delete.TIA

Why are you editing tmdb? Kodi already gets artwork from themoviedb through the standard Get Thumb function.

Like I said before, you need an API key from fanart.tv as that is what gives you clearlogos etc.

Then you need to edit fanarttv.py and put the API key in where it says API_KEY.
The same thing for tmdb. It is clearly labelled where the key goes. Use some common sense. It really isn't that hard.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmunkey sorry to bother man.im not to savy with stuff like that..ill just leave it alone..Thanks for your help
(2017-07-25, 07:35)meridius Wrote: lol you know what I completely forgot my monitor is a 1200 res and not 1080p, I will recheck on a 1080p screen. been a long day

Haha I figured as much. The flags are definitely those sizes I said. I add a bit of extra horizontal padding in the skin by having a wider bounding box (88px), but the actual flag doesn't change resolution due to a keep aspectratio tag (when screen res is 1920x1080 Wink ). The "other" flags are 64x64 so that they extend a bit down below the baseline and the resolution flags being 66x48 is dealt with the keep aspectratio tag. Basically everything is correctly defined in the skin to prevent resizing, so they definitely will be the sizes that they actually are in the png.
(2017-07-25, 08:21)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-25, 07:35)meridius Wrote: lol you know what I completely forgot my monitor is a 1200 res and not 1080p, I will recheck on a 1080p screen. been a long day

Haha I figured as much. The flags are definitely those sizes I said. I add a bit of extra horizontal padding in the skin by having a wider bounding box (88px), but the actual flag doesn't change resolution due to a keep aspectratio tag (when screen res is 1920x1080 Wink ). The "other" flags are 64x64 so that they extend a bit down below the baseline and the resolution flags being 66x48 is dealt with the keep aspectratio tag. Basically everything is correctly defined in the skin to prevent resizing, so they definitely will be the sizes that they actually are in the png.

yep I must of had a off day can not be leave I did not realise I work on a 1200 res monitor just totally forgot. going to see if I can improve some other ones to

cheers mate
I absolutely love this skin. Only one thing I would like to be able to control.

When listening to music and activating lyrics the cd art takes up a lot of on screen room.

Is there any way to disable this? I can't see any options on the settings.

Cheers
Great work again!
Is there any way to change the style of art for TV Shows on the main screen?
It's a little odd having a bug poster then fanart for the small icons if that makes sense?
The big poster with little posters (like movies) works much better in my opinion.
Thanks for considering.
(2017-07-25, 23:18)buxtonlad Wrote: I absolutely love this skin. Only one thing I would like to be able to control.
When listening to music and activating lyrics the cd art takes up a lot of on screen room.
Cheers
Thanks.

Not currently but I will add an option when I get the chance.

(2017-07-26, 05:59)gogorman Wrote: Great work again!
Is there any way to change the style of art for TV Shows on the main screen?
It's a little odd having a bug poster then fanart for the small icons if that makes sense?
The big poster with little posters (like movies) works much better in my opinion.
Thanks for considering.
Thanks.

You should be able to turn on posters for tvshows in Skin Settings > Artwork > Prefer posters for tvshows.
It only applies to tvshows not to actual episode views as otherwise there is no way to distinguish between different episodes of the same show.
@jurialmunkey,

Feature Request:

would it be possible to add minimal busy loader

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2017-07-25, 23:18)buxtonlad Wrote: When listening to music and activating lyrics the cd art takes up a lot of on screen room.
Check latest git. You should now be able to toggle the info display with the info button (or "i" on keyboard) whilst lyrics are playing.

(2017-07-26, 09:24)Blurayx Wrote: would it be possible to add minimal busy loader

Done Smile

Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Use minimal busy loader.
(2017-07-26, 15:08)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-26, 09:24)Blurayx Wrote: would it be possible to add minimal busy loader

Done Smile

Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Use minimal busy loader.

Hi jurialmunkey,

Thank you.

Juggling two fantastic skins(fuse & Horizon) at the same time I don't know how you do it. Now i'm torn between the two, My head says Horizon but my heart says (fuse)neue lol HuhSmile

Have a drink on me, You deserve it!!!

Cheers Wink
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
@Blurayx and @buxtonlad -- Thanks guys! I really appreciate it Big Grin
Hi there could you add the 4k UHD flag I did ?. the version where the DVD, Bluray flag is used when the file name contains

2160p
UHD
UltraHD
Ultra HD

thanks
(2017-07-27, 06:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Blurayx and @buxtonlad -- Thanks guys! I really appreciate it Big Grin

Hi buddy. Your very welcome. Another question for you please. I'm running this skin on spmc test build 17 alpha. Does this skin support 4k GUI or is fixed at 1980 resolution only?
Great skin man!!
(2017-07-27, 20:20)meridius Wrote: Hi there could you add the 4k UHD flag I did ?. the version where the DVD, Bluray flag is used when the file name contains
I already discussed this with you. I don't think flags about resolution should be determined by filename as it is completely possible to have a 4k source that is downscaled to 1080p or even lower. Also, that flag is for the source of the content, which is going to be a blu-ray and there is already a flag for that.

(2017-07-28, 01:45)buxtonlad Wrote:
(2017-07-27, 06:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Blurayx and @buxtonlad -- Thanks guys! I really appreciate it Big Grin
Hi buddy. Your very welcome. Another question for you please. I'm running this skin on spmc test build 17 alpha. Does this skin support 4k GUI or is fixed at 1980 resolution only?
The resolution the skin is made for is 1920x1080, but there shouldn't be any problem using 4k as it will just be upscaled by kodi. The great thing about 4k is that it is exactly double 1080p so it wont give any scaling issues (because it will just double the pixel size).

(2017-07-28, 03:22)unsurpassab1e Wrote: Great skin man!!
Thanks! Glad you like it Big Grin
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13