• 44(current)
[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin
Tried using the NRK TV plugin today on kodi installed on raspbian jessie on a raspberry pi 3.

I can navigate fine but nothing happens when I try to play a video: the busy cursor spins for a while and then it goes back to where it was.

Videos play in the youtube plugin, but other than that I haven't been able to play videos in any plugins (vgtv behaved the same as the nrk video, viasat requied a username and password).
Got a private message telling me to install the retrospect plugin.
(I tried responding privately, but the forum didn't let me, so I'm responding here).

The plugin got meg a little bit further: Now I get the logo of "NRK1", "NRK2" and "NRK3" in the background when trying to watch directly, before the logo fades away and nothing more happens.

Trying to play a program doesn't work either.

But thanks for the heads up! :-)
What country are you living in?
I live in Norway.
(2017-07-29, 14:26)steinarb Wrote: Got a private message telling me to install the retrospect plugin.
(I tried responding privately, but the forum didn't let me, so I'm responding here).

The plugin got meg a little bit further: Now I get the logo of "NRK1", "NRK2" and "NRK3" in the background when trying to watch directly, before the logo fades away and nothing more happens.

Trying to play a program doesn't work either.

But thanks for the heads up! :-)

What version of Kodi are you using? Retrospect doesn't work on Kodi 18 nightlies yet. If you didn't, try Kodi 17.3.
(2017-07-29, 22:07)Snaah Wrote: What version of Kodi are you using? Retrospect doesn't work on Kodi 18 nightlies yet. If you didn't, try Kodi 17.3.

I'm using Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
(2017-07-30, 00:13)steinarb Wrote:
(2017-07-29, 22:07)Snaah Wrote: What version of Kodi are you using? Retrospect doesn't work on Kodi 18 nightlies yet. If you didn't, try Kodi 17.3.

I'm using Kodi 17.3 Krypton.

And what OS are you on? I'm on Windows 10 and Android (both regular and TV) and it's working. I just tested a couple of "play" programs and all live TV channels. They all work for me.

Did you enable all Retrospect addons? Every country's channels/channel networks have addons of their own to make updating easy. Go to My Addons, All, right click Retrospect [every addon], choose Information and then Activate. Also make sure Auto Update is enabled. In the All Addons view it should look like this: https://pasteboard.co/GDg8jho.png Then try updating and restarting Kodi.
(2017-07-30, 03:32)Snaah Wrote: And what OS are you on?

I'm on rasbian "jessie" (completely updated), on a raspberry pi 3, model b.

(2017-07-30, 03:32)Snaah Wrote: I'm on Windows 10 and Android (both regular and TV) and it's working. I just tested a couple of "play" programs and all live TV channels. They all work for me.

Did you enable all Retrospect addons? Every country's channels/channel networks have addons of their own to make updating easy. Go to My Addons, All, right click Retrospect [every addon], choose Information and then Activate. Also make sure Auto Update is enabled. In the All Addons view it should look like this: https://pasteboard.co/GDg8jho.png Then try updating and restarting Kodi.

They were all disabled, they are now enabled. I didn't see the "restart step" so I tried watching NRK1 and that crashed kodi.

After a Kodi restart, I was able to watch NRK1, however I needed to toggle fullscreen to see it.

I then tried to watch NRK2, but NRK2 never started. I rebooted the raspberry pi and then tried to watch NRK2.

So even though it's not working completely smoothly, this is definitely progress! Thanks! :-)
(2017-07-30, 17:57)steinarb Wrote:
(2017-07-30, 03:32)Snaah Wrote: And what OS are you on?

I'm on rasbian "jessie" (completely updated), on a raspberry pi 3, model b.

(2017-07-30, 03:32)Snaah Wrote: I'm on Windows 10 and Android (both regular and TV) and it's working. I just tested a couple of "play" programs and all live TV channels. They all work for me.

They were all disabled, they are now enabled. I didn't see the "restart step" so I tried watching NRK1 and that crashed kodi.

After a Kodi restart, I was able to watch NRK1, however I needed to toggle fullscreen to see it.

I then tried to watch NRK2, but NRK2 never started. I rebooted the raspberry pi and then tried to watch NRK2.

So even though it's not working completely smoothly, this is definitely progress! Thanks! :-)

Yes, that's an improvement! Smile This goes beyond my knowledge and it's better to continue in the Retrospect thread. I suggest you turn on debug logging in Retrospect, try to start some channels and programs that aren't working, then post the Retrospect debug log in that thread for help from the developer.
is there a possibilty to built in a x-forwarded-for 160.68.205.231 so we do not net a vpn
(2017-08-13, 10:48)isitmeor Wrote: is there a possibilty to built in a x-forwarded-for 160.68.205.231 so we do not net a vpn

Try the retrospect add-on instead
(2017-08-13, 19:48)asplundj Wrote:
(2017-08-13, 10:48)isitmeor Wrote: is there a possibilty to built in a x-forwarded-for 160.68.205.231 so we do not net a vpn

for?
(2017-08-13, 21:52)isitmeor Wrote:
(2017-08-13, 19:48)asplundj Wrote:

for?

It is a different add-on that also support NRK and has the feature you're asking for. Check out http://www.rieter.net/content/
(2017-08-14, 06:57)asplundj Wrote:
(2017-08-13, 21:52)isitmeor Wrote:
(2017-08-13, 19:48)asplundj Wrote: Try the retrospect add-on instead
for?

It is a different add-on that also support NRK and has the feature you're asking for. Check out http://www.rieter.net/content/

no it does not as it is named its for yesterday news
(2017-08-14, 07:16)isitmeor Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 06:57)asplundj Wrote:
(2017-08-13, 21:52)isitmeor Wrote: for?

no it does not as it is named its for yesterday news

Huh? Did you follow the link and read what the addon Retrospect is? As previous poster said, among many channels it has NRK and the X-Forwarded-For feature you want.

[Written by my thumbs on a state-of-the-art Ericsson Hotline 450.]
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin9