• 87(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
I don't see with my dvblink pvr coloured epg. Where can i activate them or what do i have to do?
PS: i use german genre from TV Movie guide. Do i have to translate english into german genre and if so in which file?
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-07-30, 11:29)tehax Wrote: I don't see with my dvblink pvr coloured epg. Where can i activate them or what do i have to do?

PNGs files must be named exactly as genres labels.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Great skin ! Only thing I don't like are the media flags. I tried altering them myself, but didn't had enough time and knowledge to do it. Besides, my eventual custom changes will go away with the next update, so not a good option anyway. Any chance of changing them or adding an alternative set (similar to those in Arctic:Zephyr for example) ?
Backup & Restore Problem?

Backing up from a Windows and Restoring to Android is failing... nothing happens. I choose to restore the file and the file menu just disappears.

Backup file is 4meg so looks fine.

Is there a bug with restoring to Android?

thx!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Just open skin backup from add-on directly instead of option on settings.

Enviado do meu Nexus 4 através de Tapatalk
Image Image
(2017-07-30, 12:45)joro_abv Wrote: Great skin ! Only thing I don't like are the media flags. I tried altering them myself, but didn't had enough time and knowledge to do it. Besides, my eventual custom changes will go away with the next update, so not a good option anyway. Any chance of changing them or adding an alternative set (similar to those in Arctic:Zephyr for example) ?

I do not plan to change mediaflags icons.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-30, 20:39)Livin Wrote: Backup & Restore Problem?

Backing up from a Windows and Restoring to Android is failing... nothing happens. I choose to restore the file and the file menu just disappears.

Backup file is 4meg so looks fine.

Is there a bug with restoring to Android?

thx!

No idea, I don't use Android Eek
 Estuary MOD V2 
Why did you go back to showing only dates for TV Shows & Years for movies in list views.
Any particular reason?
I really liked the ratings on one glance while sorting by title...
(2017-07-31, 18:37)-Zeppelin- Wrote: Why did you go back to showing only dates for TV Shows & Years for movies in list views.
Any particular reason?
I think it is a skin helper service problem... Temporary

Enviado do meu Nexus 4 através de Tapatalk
Image Image
(2017-07-31, 18:37)-Zeppelin- Wrote: Why did you go back to showing only dates for TV Shows & Years for movies in list views.
Any particular reason?

Because there is already ratings in list views. It was duplicate.
 Estuary MOD V2 
No it wasn't?

While sorting by rating and having rating visible for all movies at a glance you lose alphabetical order.
When sorting by title and having year of the movie displayed you only have the rating visible for the selected movie, but not for all the movies at the same time...

In my opinion that's a big difference!
If it's possible I'd be grateful to have the old way back!
Hi,
Is it normal to not have OSD when i clic on subtitle shortcut on keyboard?
For exemple, i lunch a movie and i clic on subtitle shortcut on my keyboard, subtitle work but there is no osd on screen to say English subtitle selected.
It's the same with audio language...
(2017-08-01, 18:02)gachetg35 Wrote: Hi,
Is it normal to not have OSD when i clic on subtitle shortcut on keyboard?
For exemple, i lunch a movie and i clic on subtitle shortcut on my keyboard, subtitle work but there is no osd on screen to say English subtitle selected.
It's the same with audio language...

Because you have enable "Hide notification popup during playback" in skin settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks for the great mod!

Quick question... I'd like the RSS feed to be always-on, so I can see it even when I'm watching a video or navigating the UI of a Program addon... Which XML file in the 1080i folder do I need to edit, and what would the correct code be? Thank you!
Guilouz,

Is there an auto Artwork Downloader like the one in Aeon MQ7? What I can see I this skin is a manual download.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17