Posts in This forum
All posts in this forum must be about your own setup with XBMC.

- 1 Thread per setup
- Please include pics in the first post
- You can use the imgur tag to show multiple screenshots if you want
- Try to include as much information as possible about the hardware and software
- Include a short description of how your setup works
- Include an equipment list if you want
How do i use this Imgur? Never done it before...

Also, if you have 2 setups, you make 2 topics or one?

Can we have some sort of rating the setups? So the most beautiful ones , get more starts... and are easily to find back?
To use Imgur:

- Go to http://imgur.com/ and register an account
- Create a new album and upload some pics to it
- Re-arrange any photos you want
- Click on the submit to gallery link on the right hand side
- Copy the Gallery ID number from the URL. Something like this http://imgur.com/gallery/4BtLipY so the ID will be 4BtLipY
- Create a new post on XBMC forums and click the imgur button on the edit window toolbar. Copy the ID number into here.

For different setups, please create separate threads.

And yes you can rate the threads using the stars function on the forum view. The best ones can be put on the xbmc main page!
(2013-07-12, 09:40)zag Wrote: To use Imgur:

- Go to http://imgur.com/ and register an account
- Create a new album and upload some pics to it
- Re-arrange any photos you want
- Click on the submit to gallery link on the right hand side
- Copy the Gallery ID number from the URL. Something like this http://imgur.com/gallery/4BtLipY so the ID will be 4BtLipY
- Create a new post on XBMC forums and click the imgur button on the edit window. Copy the ID number into here.

For different setups, please create separate threads.

And yes you can rate the threads using the stars function on the forum view. The best ones can be put on the xbmc main page!

Wauw Great Complete Answer.

Thank you!
Strange, i created an album on imgur...
Added it to the gallery, but i cant seem to find it...
Great idea to start this section

I just bought a new house (haven't closed yet)

will be setting up a kicka$$ room soon and can't wait to post a thread here
Tapatalk does not recognize the [imgur] code!!!!!
True! I noticed that too.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-08-06, 02:49)Smitty2k1 Wrote: Tapatalk does not recognize the [imgur] code!!!!!

You can upload directly to the forum if you're
(2017-07-31, 22:42)mccorkled Wrote:
(2013-08-06, 02:49)Smitty2k1 Wrote: Tapatalk does not recognize the [imgur] code!!!!!

You can upload directly to the forum if you're (typie typie)

How?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-31, 23:02)Karellen Wrote:
(2017-07-31, 22:42)mccorkled Wrote:

You can upload directly to the forum if you're (typie typie)

How?

When you are typing a response hit the icon at the bottom that looks like a photo of two mountains. It will upload your image to the Tapatalk servers and link them to your post. Image
Ok thanks.

Your initial comment stated "directly to the Forum", but that is not the case. It goes to tapatalk as you have now clarified.

---Edit---
spelling mistake corrected
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It goes directly to the forum you're posting in.
To add a gallery, in the post preview window, select the last icon on the right (insert imgur.com gallery)
It is not going to directly show the images as a gallery in your post but it will be a link directing away from Kodi and to imgur.
You will have to select the back button to return to Kodi.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Posts in This forum0