• 242(current)
Release skin helper service
(2017-07-20, 17:02)Angelinas Wrote: RottenTomatoes.Consensus want work for you Smile

you mean that RottenTomatoes.Consensus won't work ?
I see that i can't get anything from that field in info view.
Is that a chance to make it work?

Is that a reason why everytime i finish to play a movie the artworks
of that movie are..different and wrong? like the banner as poster with no fanart?
after a while everything comes back to normal but..it's pretty weird.

Maybe there's a way to get the info about Oscars being visible on RightList view and not just inside info view?

Many thanks for your support
Since last update, ListItem property have stopped to work on video info with widgets, see :

Image Video info from library, all is ok

Image Video info from widgets, missing ratings TMDB/IMDB, Oscars, IMDB Top250...
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-28, 12:33)Guilouz Wrote:
Code:
SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.TMDB
Is working.

That one's not working for me either. Actually pretty much nothing is working.
@ marcel:
Please add "Player.Art.ChannelLogo" for actual playing "Recordings"
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I will post new updates later today or tomorrow which will solve the issues mentioned here.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Is there a way to filter out strings with regexes before skinhelper is querying it online?
e.g:
many LiveTV-titles in Germany have the Episodenumber in the title:
Lindenstraße (970)
does search for "lindenstraße 970", but SH should only search for "Lindenstraße"
If I could add a regex like
Code:
\(\d{1,}\)
then it would be fine

Edit:
I just saw, that SH cuts off before the first (
False alarm

Some movies with colons : in the name are not scraped. Maybe remove the : by default?
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hi to all. I have MQ7 Skin and when the skin start, i have always Skin Helper Service error.
I have try to update the plugin to 1.1.3 but i receive always error.
I can upgrade the service with a other metod?
Thanks
I am seeing the same exact issue.

(2017-08-02, 14:46)cyber201 Wrote: Hi to all. I have MQ7 Skin and when the skin start, i have always Skin Helper Service error.
Thanks
(2017-08-03, 04:55)MKANET Wrote: I am seeing the same exact issue.

(2017-08-02, 14:46)cyber201 Wrote: Hi to all. I have MQ7 Skin and when the skin start, i have always Skin Helper Service error.
Thanks

Probably a skin issue
How can I resolve this issue?
Thanks

Please share your kodi logfile with me so I can have a look.
(2017-07-30, 21:25)Solo0815 Wrote: Is there a way to filter out strings with regexes before skinhelper is querying it online?
e.g:
many LiveTV-titles in Germany have the Episodenumber in the title:
Lindenstraße (970)
does search for "lindenstraße 970", but SH should only search for "Lindenstraße"
If I could add a regex like
Code:
\(\d{1,}\)
then it would be fine

Edit:
I just saw, that SH cuts off before the first (
False alarm

Some movies with colons : in the name are not scraped. Maybe remove the : by default?

Take a look at the addon settings for the Skin helper Metadata module. You can finetune the scraper settings and I've added some settings to use your own regexes or character splitters
Hi marcel,

I have updated latest addons but some property on video info still do not work.

See my post here : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2624927

And there is error with your new TV Show Next Aired addon :

Code:
8:58.910 T:123145492987904   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'NoneType' and 'int'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/resources/lib/next_aired_dialog.py", line 52, in onInit
                                                self.set_properties()
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/resources/lib/next_aired_dialog.py", line 100, in set_properties
                                                ndx = eps['airday.int'] - 1
                                            TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'NoneType' and 'int'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

And all my tvshows have "ended" status with the same LatestDate and LatestTitle on video info.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-03, 22:44)Guilouz Wrote: Hi marcel,

Code:
8:58.910 T:123145492987904   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/resources/lib/next_aired_dialog.py", line 52, in onInit
                                                self.set_properties()
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/resources/lib/next_aired_dialog.py", line 100, in set_properties

And all my tvshows have "ended" status with the same LatestDate and LatestTitle on video info.
You mix some Addons Smile
That is for script.tv.show.next.aired....

-Confirm that Dialog video info (Addons) doesen't have info for widget..from view working
-WebService is still out
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-08-03, 23:05)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-08-03, 22:44)Guilouz Wrote: Hi marcel,

Code:
                                                self.set_properties()

You mix some Addons Smile
That is for script.tv.show.next.aired....

-Confirm that Dialog video info (Addons) doesen't have info for widget..from view working
-WebService is still out

Yes I know but it's on marcelveldt repo : https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.tv...next.aired

And thread for script.tv.show.next.aired is from WayneD.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 242(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18