• 88(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-08-02, 02:20)iMak Wrote: Guilouz,

Is there an auto Artwork Downloader like the one in Aeon MQ7? What I can see I this skin is a manual download.

In Skin Settings = there is an option to automatically run "artwork downloader" after a library update!
I know about this setting, it will go through all the movies in the library which is a lengthy task, what I was meaning is, when you go to movie information, there is Artwork Downloader but it's manual, it would be nice to have Auto so by one click all the artwork for that particular movie will be downloaded.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-08-02, 02:49)iMak Wrote: I know about this setting, it will go through all the movies in the library which is a lengthy task, what I was meaning is, when you go to movie information, there is Artwork Downloader but it's manual, it would be nice to have Auto so by one click all the artwork for that particular movie will be downloaded.

I can add a setting to choose manual or auto download or another icon to download all.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-02, 03:08)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-08-02, 02:49)iMak Wrote: I know about this setting, it will go through all the movies in the library which is a lengthy task, what I was meaning is, when you go to movie information, there is Artwork Downloader but it's manual, it would be nice to have Auto so by one click all the artwork for that particular movie will be downloaded.

I can add a setting to choose manual or auto download or another icon to download all.

Oh great. This skin is getting better and better.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-03-12, 19:12)Guilouz Wrote: [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]New Update 2.1.5 on repository :[/B]

• Add library info on settings widget

• Add ratings/user ratings in list views
Image Image

• Changes on 'Next episode to watch' widget
• Minor fixes
(2017-08-01, 00:20)-Zeppelin- Wrote: No it wasn't?

While sorting by rating and having rating visible for all movies at a glance you lose alphabetical order.
When sorting by title and having year of the movie displayed you only have the rating visible for the selected movie, but not for all the movies at the same time...

In my opinion that's a big difference!
If it's possible I'd be grateful to have the old way back!
Your post above was the result of the discussion we had back then!

It would be great if that could come back!
(2017-08-02, 11:28)-Zeppelin- Wrote:
(2017-03-12, 19:12)Guilouz Wrote: [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]New Update 2.1.5 on repository :[/B]

• Add library info on settings widget

• Add ratings/user ratings in list views
Image Image

• Changes on 'Next episode to watch' widget
• Minor fixes
(2017-08-01, 00:20)-Zeppelin- Wrote: No it wasn't?

While sorting by rating and having rating visible for all movies at a glance you lose alphabetical order.
When sorting by title and having year of the movie displayed you only have the rating visible for the selected movie, but not for all the movies at the same time...

In my opinion that's a big difference!
If it's possible I'd be grateful to have the old way back!
Your post above was the result of the discussion we had back then!

It would be great if that could come back!

Download last git, I have made some changes.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-30, 11:37)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-30, 11:29)tehax Wrote: I don't see with my dvblink pvr coloured epg. Where can i activate them or what do i have to do?

PNGs files must be named exactly as genres labels.
It seems that kodi convert or change the dvblink genre not correct. At last i have genre like "Film / Drama". I can not rename png into that name due to the "/"sign. Your skin can not see or find either Film or Drama. A possible solution could be that your skin scan for a special genre word only. What do you think?
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-08-02, 19:35)tehax Wrote:
(2017-07-30, 11:29)tehax Wrote: I don't see with my dvblink pvr coloured epg. Where can i activate them or what do i have to do?

It seems that kodi convert or change the dvblink genre not correct. At last i have genre like "Film / Drama". I can not rename png into that name due to the "/"sign. Your skin can not see or find either Film or Drama. A possible solution could be that your skin scan for a special genre word only. What do you think?

It's not possible to do that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Use variable string.startswith
Everything is possible Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6

I use this modded xml:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/3fd0ca7...740/8a8ab1

Maybe Guilouz can make/build a toggle option to use Kodi standard epg genres or his named ones.
(2017-08-03, 01:07)Angelinas Wrote: Use variable string.startswith
Everything is possible Smile

Yes, but need many lines to reference all genres. And IPTV Simple Client have stopped to work with last Kodi 18 builds and I have no PVR backend to work more on PVR.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-03, 01:31)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-07-30, 11:37)Guilouz Wrote: PNGs files must be named exactly as genres labels.

I use this modded xml:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/3fd0ca7...740/8a8ab1

Maybe Guilouz can make/build a toggle option to use Kodi standard epg genres or his named ones.

Yes, I can do that.

EDIT : Done on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
i can't searching using search on this skin
when i search something, but nothing show up
the global search said No results found

do you know why?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Do you have latest global search Add-on installed?

Enviado do meu Nexus 4 através de Tapatalk
Image Image
(2017-08-03, 12:30)3500 Wrote: i can't searching using search on this skin
when i search something, but nothing show up
the global search said No results found

do you know why?

Make sure you have latest Global Search addon on github and debug log may be help ^^
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17