• 45(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
I managed to move it down to the bottom ,but there are no cases
https://ibb.co/nqdoGa
https://ibb.co/nqdoGa
https://ibb.co/iYizNF
https://ibb.co/fUvDhF
@Alanon that's what I see now..let me know if that's correct pleasd
(2017-08-07, 14:40)Jay19802005 Wrote: @Alanon that's what I see now..let me know if that's correct pleasd

As far as I can see, the skin is behaving like it should be. In any case, the logo should be just above the yellow line, and move up when you get the information screen. But it is supposed to be visible whenever the seek-bar is visible on the screen.

The logos will be displayed 100% if it is a library item. If you're streaming from any source, it might not work, because the skin does a manual search, and the source which provides the stream has to support the logo. It will still work on some streamed films, but not on others, it really depends on them. There is nothing any skin can do about that, it is all up to Kodi or the sources.

PS. Keep in mind that pressing the "i" button will display the text info, flags, plot, and other things.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
When I press info I don't get anything,and how can I get logo..im using movies from my library and running artwork downloader with Api keys
(2017-08-07, 14:53)Jay19802005 Wrote: When I press info I don't get anything,and how can I get logo..im using movies from my library and running artwork downloader with Api keys

The "i" button toggles between the actors and the info, like in your images. The extendedinfo dialogue is broken at the moment, so pressing i will only toggle between the plot and the actors slider.

Logos and artwork are retrieved in a certain order. First a logo, and if a logo was not found, then a clear-art image. But it always checks for a logo first. So if you don't get a logo, it means that the system could not find it for whatever reason.

If everything is correctly placed in the database, it will show a logo. So make sure you've set up Artwork Downloader to download the proper artwork for your items, and that they were properly scraped and cached in the database.

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2017-08-07, 15:01)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-08-07, 14:53)Jay19802005 Wrote: When I press info I don't get anything,and how can I get logo..im using movies from my library and running artwork downloader with Api keys

The "i" button toggles between the actors and the info, like in your images. The extendedinfo dialogue is broken at the moment, so pressing i will only toggle between the plot and the actors slider.

Logos and artwork are retrieved in a certain order. First a logo, and if a logo was not found, then a clear-art image. But it always checks for a logo first. So if you don't get a logo, it means that the system could not find it for whatever reason.

If everything is correctly placed in the database, it will show a logo. So make sure you've set up Artwork Downloader to download the proper artwork for your items, and that they were properly scraped and cached in the database.

Alanon,

Is Artwork Downloader working correctly for you? I haven't had it work for several weeks now, every time I do a search for extra artwork, it always comes back with 0 found message. I assumed there was a bug with it & it would get fixed eventually?

Cheers
@tauras35 I was getting same Issue untill I went to tmdb and fanart.tv and asked for an api key..once I entered api key everything went back to normal
There's always been trouble and instability with those services, they simply weren't built for the mass of traffic that Kodi attracted. Basically, either the API's the add-on uses get closed due to too many requests, or they possibly even might get blacklisted. So either the author has to get a new key every time, or he has to intervene with the staff (I don't really know exactly). There are frequent blackouts, server downtime, API crashes, and I believe this will not change in the near future.

I've been using the API keys for a long time, they do seem to add more stability to the system overall. Basically, if there's a free API to be had, take the time and register, it will do you good in the long run, especially for important stuff like artwork, info, or YouTube. Of course, none of it will protect you from, say, server crashes, but it will shield you from these Kodi-specific issues.

As for AD specifically, I've started to use Artwork Beef recently, and was able to completely replace Artwork Downloader. So far, I've been enjoying it, it does seem a bit more stable and less intrusive than AD. It is a hassle to remove it and its artwork and replace it all with Artwork Beef, though.

Where would we get artwork beef from alanon
(2017-08-07, 16:07)Jay19802005 Wrote: Where would we get artwork beef from alanon

Here is a link to the forum thread. You can download the author's repo from there, and also get to know the differences and proper procedures for the add-on. Wink

Keep in mind that it works differently than AD, and it doesn't download the artwork to your HDD, it needs to be cached by Kodi, which takes longer, and I presume discourages many from using it.

@Alanon u lost me buddy,what's hdd
(2017-08-07, 21:22)Jay19802005 Wrote: @Alanon u lost me buddy,what's hdd

Hard Drive
I taught there was a a way to color media flags or something to add color to them instead of just whitr?
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21