• 244(current)
Release skin helper service
could anyone make a quick tutorial on how the helper service works?
(2017-08-07, 17:54)iresolver Wrote: could anyone make a quick tutorial on how the helper service works?

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...rvice/wiki
(2017-08-05, 18:54)DaveBlake Wrote: Looking for ideas on how cdArt, or any other artist folder based storage can handle artists with the same name. Any thoughts @Stef.an?

Artist name is far from unique, as an exploration of the Musicbrainz database soon reveals. In my own collection I have music from John Williams the gutarist, and John Williams the composer of Star Wars film score.

Replies added here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=319284 would be most welcome.

Im posting this here, because im Curious how skinhelper handel this.
Hi marcel,

I have delete my simplecache.db and I see $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.IMDB)] have stopped to work on video info screen (library and widgets). All addons are up to date from github.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-07, 21:32)meowmoo Wrote:
(2017-08-05, 18:54)DaveBlake Wrote: Looking for ideas on how cdArt, or any other artist folder based storage can handle artists with the same name. Any thoughts @Stef.an?

Artist name is far from unique, as an exploration of the Musicbrainz database soon reveals. In my own collection I have music from John Williams the gutarist, and John Williams the composer of Star Wars film score.

Replies added here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=319284 would be most welcome.

Im posting this here, because im Curious how skinhelper handel this.

The artist is always determined with a combination of an album and/or a track.
(2017-08-09, 22:02)Guilouz Wrote: I have delete my simplecache.db and I see $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.IMDB)] have stopped to work on video info screen (library and widgets). All addons are up to date from github.

Working fine on my end. Note that if there's no data in the cache it can take a while to grab the data.
(2017-08-09, 22:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-08-09, 22:02)Guilouz Wrote: I have delete my simplecache.db and I see $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.IMDB)] have stopped to work on video info screen (library and widgets). All addons are up to date from github.

Working fine on my end. Note that if there's no data in the cache it can take a while to grab the data.

It's working for TMDB and TVDB but not for IMDB. When I go on video info, I see TMDB is updated but not IMDB (just added this movie) :

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Awards) stop to working too.

Same on OSX and LibreELEC (simplecache.db not deleted)

API key is needed for IMDB ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Marcel, Smile
Great job - as always!

Can you add in the Music Artwork option:
Download (missing) artwork to my custom folder only if there is no music artist folder in my music folders.
Useful for compilation.

E.g:
Having 2 folders:
First - "My music folder" with artist folders for my music albums.
Second - "My custom folder" with only artwork for other music artists (with compilation).
I do not want to add artists only from compilation to my misic folder.

Skin Helper Service Now:
Eg for music artist Scorpions:
Skin Helper Service copies Artworks to the folder my_music_folder/scorpions
and
Skin Helper Service copies Artworks to the folder my_custom_folder/scorpions (Creates scorpions directory).

Artworks are mirrored.

I do not want Skin Helper Service to copy (and/or create new folder) Artworks to my_custom_folder if the "my_music_folder" artist folder exists.

Thanks a lot.

ps
Is there another way to solve this problem?
only use the my_custom_folder for all the Art?!
Changing Time for Cache Expiration?

I noticed today that the local cache of images and information for my PVR timers had expired. No big deal until I got to shows where I'd had to do a manual search to get the right artwork and info. When I highlight a show like that it downloads the wrong information again. So every time the cache expires I have a fair number of shows that will download the wrong info. I figure the easiest thing to do is just to set the cache to never expire (or expire very, very rarely). Is there some way to set that? Alternatively, is there some way that the lookup mechanism could remember the manual search params and the artwork I selected?
@pkscout
Try to use pvr_art_custom_path in settings set custom path.Script will save art in folder nme of your mannual search.
For Art will be ok.When your cache expire Script module will try to find "Title" folder from your custom folder.
just try "Navy CIS" (have only thumb),with mannual search Tvshow - NCIS: Los Angeles (2009) - tv
That folder is populated with right Art
For Info...I dont know..think Kodi have some label in his db for recording.

@Marcel I add New art acordin this PR https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.mo...ls/pull/15 and set to Automatic download Posters in custom folder for PVR.
This working, have folder "extraposter" but the number of poster is too big (over 20 MB)- 42 Art) can you set limmit for downloading extrafanart (Fanart,thumb and poster).
Limit for art as new input in settings for multis modul.

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi guys

I was looking at the wiki and i found this part very interesting

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...udio-logos

SkinHelper.ListItem.StudioLogo Will return the full image path of the studio logo for the current selected item in a list.
SkinHelper.ListItem.Studio Will just return the first studio of the listitem if you want to locate the images yourself.
SkinHelper.ListItem.Studios Will return all studios seperated by [CR]

How could i use them on my rightviewlist.xml view on Aeon MQ 7 ?

At the moment i have multiple studios for every movie so the skin doesn't have anything
for studio icon (here's an example log)

ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.mediaicons.coloured/studios/Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation / Donners' Company / Marvel Entertainment / TSG Entertainment.png
Need to set in home.xml
Code:
<onload>Skin.SetString(SkinHelper.StudioLogos.Path,resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/)</onload>
and set image in view( must be out of list) in mq7 medi flag bar is includes.xml
Code:
<texture fallback="blanc.png">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.StudioLogo)]</texture>

Property that you us is just fo label...
This image doesen't exist "Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation / Donners' Company / Marvel Entertainment / TSG Entertainment.png "
Thanks for your answer
As i understand good, it would be fine for me if i could make visibile the logo
for the first one studio in the list because in my NFO i have for example:

<studio>Miramax Films</studio>
<studio>Producers Circle</studio>
<studio>Storyline Entertainment</studio>

So i assume to use that property

SkinHelper.ListItem.Studio Will just return the first studio of the listitem if you want to locate the images yourself.

and make it like that:

Code:
<texture fallback="blanc.png">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Studio)]</texture>
Am i right?
nop
If you want to see image need to do like previos post

From your code Info will be just "Miramax Films"...need to have path to logos, and at thae end you must have ".png"

If you want to use that kind of code then change in this :
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Studio),resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/,.png]
  • 244(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18